An open plead to MS, regarding to Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Discus and support An open plead to MS, regarding to Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello dear community i have an (for me) urgent plead to MS regarding the Xbox Series X of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. I say Sorry upfront... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AKW4RKID, Jan 14, 2022.

1. /u/AKW4RKID
    /u/AKW4RKID Guest

Hello dear community i have an (for me) urgent plead to MS regarding the Xbox Series X of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

I say Sorry upfront if i make mistakes, since English is not my first Language

I had the Game on Disc (the US/Uncut Version since the European ones are cut) and played it on my Xbox 360 back in the day and had no issues whatsoever with the Uncut content.
    Today i bought and tried to play the game on my Series X and i noticed something rather annoying: THE GAME IS CENSORED!

I mean, why is the censored version of the Game in the US-Xbox Store only available to download? (Maybe if you own it on disc it´s different, i am not sure)

Microsoft, please update your store in regards to that game so that you will get the uncensored Verion on your Series X. I was pretty hyped about playing this game on a higher Resolution and Framerate, but seeing it Censored is not what i´ve expected.

PS: Yes my Consoles region is in the US and i have e.g. BO1 Uncut while the German Version is still cut.

submitted by /u/AKW4RKID
    [link] [comments]

/u/AKW4RKID, Jan 14, 2022
  2. NFO xDevilseedx Win User
  3. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User
  4. Burst Axe Win User

preorders...

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
  5. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Whats the worst game you've ever played?

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
  6. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User
Thema:

1. An open plead to MS, regarding to Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Similar Threads - open plead regarding

2. Unable to open any games or apps. One updating game permanently stuck at 4%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open any games or apps. One updating game permanently stuck at 4%.: As it says in the title. I'm connected to the internet and the console is connected to wifi extender/booster whatever via ethernet cable. I haven't changed anything since I last played the...
  3. MSFS2020 won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 won't open: Every time I try to open MSFS2020 it never opens. I have tried every method, including running as administrator. I just uninstalled it and when I tried to reinstall I got this error message:...
  4. game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up: When I try launch a game for the second time from game pass PC app, i get a pop up saying "this app can't open. Check the store for more info", however the store does not provide more info. I am...
  5. New Minecraft Launcher wont open at all after pc reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft Launcher wont open at all after pc reset: Im at a loss here, been tying everything. I reset my pc the other day and now the new minecraft launcher will not open at all. and before the reset it worked fine. I really have no clue what is...
  6. Fallout 3 PC on Game Pass will download and install but it will not open and start on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 PC on Game Pass will download and install but it will not open and start on...: Fallout 3 PC on Game Pass will download and install but it will not open and start on Windows 10 or 11! 7b276609-ddbf-49d9-a63e-0bb16c2cfad8
  7. Xbox Elite Controller opens up Game Bar when pressing A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller opens up Game Bar when pressing A: When I press A the Game bar pops up This only happens when connected through Bluetooth Remapping does NOT work When using the Xbox Accessories app, it claims only A is being pressed. When I...
  8. I need port forwarding if my ports already open on xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need port forwarding if my ports already open on xbox one x?: Upnp is off So i upgrade my internet from 1000 to 2000mbps and i got a new ont Optical Network Terminal and i checked in the settings and in multiple call of duty games and both says it's open...
  9. Port forwarding/coned opened NaT/OS

in XboX Insiders
    Port forwarding/coned opened NaT/OS: Hello Folks ! My name is Justin and i am a xbox insider currently running the Delta preview system xbox series S. On November 2021 , i encountered a huge problem where my xbox would get...
  10. Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?: When i open the xbox app it closes and i dont know why, i cant use the app. 8ab75b54-1c17-4cc0-becf-d0ddaa03795d