An operational mystery

Discus and support An operational mystery in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I always thought that my g-mail & my hotmail/outlook accounts were separate. So why does MS constantly send me messages saying the 2 need to be linked?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frank Ettenberg, Jul 10, 2019.

1. An operational mystery

I always thought that my g-mail & my hotmail/outlook accounts were separate. So why does MS constantly send me messages saying the 2 need to be linked? Please clearly tell us all what's going on. And please delete the message posted just b-4 this one
    - since this one gets to to the kernel-of-my/our-problem! FE

:)

Frank Ettenberg, Jul 10, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

An operational mystery

3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

An operational mystery

I never had anything related to "need to link multiple email accounts". Can you explain more about that? Is it something like you need to do this before we let you play again?
  4. blueamcat Win User

An operational mystery

They definitely are separate. What exactly is it saying? I've never heard of them asking to be linked before. Unless you mean like a backup email for Hotmail/Xbox account?
  5. APOCACIDE Win User

DICE should have stayed with US ARMY instead of USMC

well idk why the harrier isnt in, that would be a fun ride, and the marines dont operate any A-10's so why thats in is a mystery
  6. Paraplygic Win User

"Xbox On" command does not work, all other voice commmands do?

Thema:

An operational mystery

1. An operational mystery - Similar Threads - operational mystery

2. Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators: I purchased the DLC operator for this season but I got every other operators except Warden and Nokk. I have contacted the support team many times they couldn't solve it, I at least want my money...
  3. Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city: I am having trouble trying to get this game to play on Windows 10 like I use to. Can someone decifer the error codes posted.Windows 10 1903, AMD Processor 870k Quad Core, AMD Radeon R7 350....
  4. Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition: Hi. I was playing Rainbow Six (Siege) with a code that unlocked 8 Agents (2 year operators) and some skins. I also unlocked other agents, envelopes, etc. until I reached level 30. I recently...
  5. Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.: I have firewall off,I have scanned my computer twice with vipre and malwarebytes and am clean.I have installed the latest software of Live 3.5.89.0, I have cleared all internet caches and cookies...
  6. can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...

in XBoX on Windows
    can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...: I want to wipe off the Xbox Windows apps showed in the configuration panel on my pc. I do not wish to affect the os functionality by uninstalling them. I don't use those games at all and want to...
  7. Operation spymaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation spymaster: What do you think. Is this a good practice by rewards team? Your thoughts about such campaigns? acbd1878-c147-49b8-9e5d-d748c52b242f
  8. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still showing as I complete 2/3. It's the last...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: I just recently finished the punchcard for Operation Spymaster. I was wondering when I would be able to use the month of game pass. Do I get emailed a code? Or does it get activated automatically?...
  10. Operation: spy master

in XBoX Rewards
    Operation: spy master: I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing search points. Am I supposed to do something...