An operational mystery

Discus and support An operational mystery in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I always thought that my g-mail & my hotmail/outlook accounts were separate. So why does MS constantly send me messages saying the 2 need to be linked?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frank Ettenberg, Jul 10, 2019.

1. An operational mystery

I always thought that my g-mail & my hotmail/outlook accounts were separate. So why does MS constantly send me messages saying the 2 need to be linked? Please clearly tell us all what's going on. And please delete the message posted just b-4 this one
    - since this one gets to to the kernel-of-my/our-problem! FE

:)

Frank Ettenberg, Jul 10, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

An operational mystery

3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

An operational mystery

I never had anything related to "need to link multiple email accounts". Can you explain more about that? Is it something like you need to do this before we let you play again?
  4. blueamcat Win User

An operational mystery

They definitely are separate. What exactly is it saying? I've never heard of them asking to be linked before. Unless you mean like a backup email for Hotmail/Xbox account?
  5. APOCACIDE Win User

DICE should have stayed with US ARMY instead of USMC

well idk why the harrier isnt in, that would be a fun ride, and the marines dont operate any A-10's so why thats in is a mystery
  6. Paraplygic Win User

"Xbox On" command does not work, all other voice commmands do?

Thema:

An operational mystery

1. An operational mystery - Similar Threads - operational mystery

2. Operation Flashpoint Red River Still not on the xbox store for download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Flashpoint Red River Still not on the xbox store for download?: Me and a mate of mine have been waiting for years for a digital version of this game to be available on the Xbox One store. Is there any hope that it'll make it's return soon? I miss it so much....
  3. не открывается игра операция снайпер [Mod translation-game sniper operation does not open]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    не открывается игра операция снайпер [Mod translation-game sniper operation does not open]: как исправить ошибки соединения: glnc_2502_401_ [Mod translation-how to fix connection errors: glnc_2502_401_] 8dc5aec8-60ef-49e4-8597-3aa8c130c6fc
  4. Uninstalling R6 Siege will I lose all my operators/stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling R6 Siege will I lose all my operators/stats: I am having problems starting rainbow 6 siege and i was wondering if i uninstall will i lose all my operators/stats? 0e10285d-87e9-47ad-8d20-716096d2ce70
  5. Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu: Hello, I was about to download OA in the DLC menu, however, there are only 4 options available: Fallout 3, Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout and Broken Steel. I ve found some threads on this issue,...
  6. Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question: So, I easily completed the operation cosmic rescue quest well within the time period, and I did get the rewards points, but I still haven't received the month of game pass ultimate yet. I've been...
  7. Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC: Hi, I'm looking for a digital download for Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC. I know the game's old but always enjoyed it and never got the chance to play the DLC content....
  8. Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given: Hello I was wondering when the rewards for the quest will be given out. I'm still showing three months left. On my account with nothing added. e43553cd-5206-44c8-9b1a-b9dc24f8a71a
  9. Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition: I redeemed Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition on mt xbox account. But I didn't get any points in the game neither the multiplayer packs in the game...
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character: I bought the Operator Edition using the same Xbox account as the one I play the game on, but the special items from the DLC won't apply in-game. I have all the DLC downloaded and installed on my...