An update please!

Discus and support An update please! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any kind of update would be great for the server problems!! ac408750-09d4-4123-b18b-c9789df5e195 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crazedgerman870, Aug 9, 2019.

1. An update please!

Any kind of update would be great for the server problems!!

:)

crazedgerman870, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Update please

Hello Locke Kincaid,

From the FAQ:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

We see that you only made your remaining purchases on the 17th, so those were only received yesterday. Please allow a full 96 hours for processing. Regarding your five hours, we see that you only have five hours or more play time in Warframe and Fortnite.
    Again, please keep in mind that it takes us up to 96 hours to process new activity, so if you only recently played additional time in other titles, we may not have received that information yet.
  3. physics90 Win User

Please Update

I've been experiencing the same issue i.e. codes do not exist. WTH. Had to reset my Xbox and now it won't download any game.
  4. RumplyPaper2924 Win User

Please Update

see my post here I found the solution for my issues that lasted two days

DNS solution post
  5. pawncrackers Win User

An update please!

6. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

Please Update

Hi there. If you could please post the error code you are getting, and i will be happy to look into it as far as i can.
Thema:

An update please!

1. An update please! - Similar Threads - update please

2. Add HDMI CEC commands to Xbox please add in future update

in XboX Insiders
    Add HDMI CEC commands to Xbox please add in future update: When Xbox One was revealed it was all about controlling your tv with your voice via the IR blaster. However this has limitations. Will only switch my TV and Amp on will not switch to the correct...
  3. Please update your FAQ for https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Please update your FAQ for https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming: I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong place, but I did not find an easy way to report this on the affected pages themselves I noticed that the FAQ at least under:...
  4. can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming...: can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming computer. evrey time i start a party it says update to the newst vierson c6b3f176-b6af-4dd1-8fc1-f7a7fac7eb98
  5. Error Code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007 when updating. Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007 when updating. Please help!: Happy Holidays Everyone! I keep receiving the error 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007 when trying to update my Xbox. I haven’t used it in quite some time. I tried restoring to factory settings and...
  6. Old App update? Kinectimals IOS app revival please!

in XboX Insiders
    Old App update? Kinectimals IOS app revival please!: ever since I got disappointed at the fact that my 360 kinect will never work on my XB1X and my games for it wont work ever again either.... I turned to my ipod to see if I could at least play the...
  7. Error E101 / E106 can’t reset/update/boot, please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Error E101 / E106 can’t reset/update/boot, please help!: So right now my XBOX ONE X is unusable. I was in the Insider Program for a while and then one day while playing, I got a notification that there was something wrong with my saved games and that I...
  8. can there please be a way to do a update on your own time? I was in the middle of playing a...

in XboX Insiders
    can there please be a way to do a update on your own time? I was in the middle of playing a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Farrell1487 [link] [comments]
  9. Can we stop the constant updates please!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can we stop the constant updates please!: I only play once a month or every other month and every time I turn my xbox one on it needs to update before I can play. It's very annoying and by the time it finishes it's hour long update I no...
  10. Can an insider Admin/Dev please give an update to this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can an insider Admin/Dev please give an update to this issue?: Plex buffering issue happening on preview builds, previous threads has some participation from devs mods but no updates in almost a month, It took months to get Plex Devs to admits this is a...