An update please!

Discus and support An update please! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any kind of update would be great for the server problems!! ac408750-09d4-4123-b18b-c9789df5e195 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crazedgerman870, Aug 9, 2019.

1. An update please!

Any kind of update would be great for the server problems!!

:)

crazedgerman870, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Update please

Hello Locke Kincaid,

From the FAQ:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

We see that you only made your remaining purchases on the 17th, so those were only received yesterday. Please allow a full 96 hours for processing. Regarding your five hours, we see that you only have five hours or more play time in Warframe and Fortnite.
    Again, please keep in mind that it takes us up to 96 hours to process new activity, so if you only recently played additional time in other titles, we may not have received that information yet.
  3. physics90 Win User

Please Update

I've been experiencing the same issue i.e. codes do not exist. WTH. Had to reset my Xbox and now it won't download any game.
  4. RumplyPaper2924 Win User

Please Update

see my post here I found the solution for my issues that lasted two days

DNS solution post
  5. pawncrackers Win User

An update please!

6. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

Please Update

Hi there. If you could please post the error code you are getting, and i will be happy to look into it as far as i can.
Thema:

An update please!

1. An update please! - Similar Threads - update please

2. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  3. Latest Update Bricked Console - help please!!

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Update Bricked Console - help please!!: Just came home and turned on console. Update prompt came up and went ahead downloading. Then went to self restart but shutdown instead. Went to power on but got a very quiet on sound, no light and...
  4. Help me please. Error en la actualización[Update failed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me please. Error en la actualización[Update failed]: [img] Hola que tal mi 8nternet si funciona y me pide la consola una actualización pero después quiere a cesar a xbos live no descarga la actualización y aparece este error alguien puede ayudarme...
  5. Please, make an update for let us record our voice and our friends too. :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please, make an update for let us record our voice and our friends too. :(: Since the beginning of this generation of consoles, both Xbox and PlayStation 4 did not allow to record the voice of the user of the console or that of their friends in group chat. Later, with the...
  6. Update won't finish - freezes and turns off - help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update won't finish - freezes and turns off - help please: My son turned on the Xbox and it started to download and install the latest update. Over and over again today. It gets to 92%, freezes and then turns itself off due to inactivity. I saw it get...
  7. System update froze, now my xbox one do not work, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update froze, now my xbox one do not work, please help!: I was updating to the lastest system update on my xbox one when it got stuck at 8%, my only option was to do a hard reset by pressing the xbox button on my console. But after that when Im trying...
  8. Whenever I update a game the update size is the same as the game help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I update a game the update size is the same as the game help please!: Ok hello all, whenever i try and uptate a game quite frequently instead of downloading the normal update it sometimes makes me download an update the size of the entire game again. Its also always...
  9. Please update Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please update Horizon 4: The game keeps crashing when i open it regardless of how many times I restart the console and re-install the game. ff2fff99-958c-44df-93b6-141a5d101f2a
  10. System update froze, now my xbox one do not work, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update froze, now my xbox one do not work, please help!: I was updating to the lastest system update on my xbox one when it got stuck at 8%, my only option was to do a hard reset by pressing the xbox button on my console. But after that when Im trying...