Analog drift

Discus and support Analog drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an xbox one controller new a little over 6 months ago. My right analog joystick has got me constantly drifting to the right. It is very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gonzova, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:43 PM.

1. Gonzova
    Gonzova Guest

Analog drift

I bought an xbox one controller new a little over 6 months ago. My right analog joystick has got me constantly drifting to the right. It is very annoying and affects game play. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

2. BiNsTeR1sT Win User

First Wave Of Xbox One April System Updates Now In Preview

will any of the new updates fix the problem with the drifting analog stick???
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

Analogy drifting

Analogies that drift... hmm.... interesting.

I can't think of one.
  4. RuthlessKitty Win User

Let's Talk About Controllers

Analog stick broke contacts and would drift or come off completely!
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Analog drift

Hi,

If the contoller is still in warrenty you can get it fixed for free if not the best way is to buy a new controller or if your brave try to fix the problem yourself (i don't recommend it)
  6. Darker Reaper Win User

Analogy drifting

If you play a lot of shooters that clicks the analogs or fighting games, that would probably be why. Constantly whirling it around for combos and clicking to run would do that to a controller.
Thema:

Analog drift

1. Analog drift - Similar Threads - Analog drift

2. Controller Analog Drift, Brand New & Updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Analog Drift, Brand New & Updated: I made a Black Friday purchase of a new Xbox One controller from the Microsoft store. I received the package yesterday 12/2/19 and I popped in the batteries, went to setting and updated the...
  3. Xbox one controller right analog stick drifts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller right analog stick drifts down: I am having issues with my right analog stick, i play shooter games and its annoying - the character keeps looking down during a battle. Ive tried the “wizard”, but its not helpful....
  4. Xbox one controller Analog drift , controller not durable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller Analog drift , controller not durable: Good day microsoft as an xbox customer for over 10 years i am extremely disappointed with the xbox one controller. I have analog drift with 2 controllers. the one that came with the xbox as well...
  5. Xbox one controller Analog drift , controller not durable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller Analog drift , controller not durable: Good day microsoft as an xbox customer for over 10 years i am extremely disappointed with the xbox one controller. I have analog drift with 2 controllers. the one that came with the xbox as well...
  6. Xbox One Controller Analog Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Analog Stick Drift: I've been playing Xbox for a while now. I started out with the Xbox 360, and I currently am using an Xbox One. I never had a controller problem with the 360, but with the Xbox One, I do. I've seen...
  7. Tired of Analog Drift, Will probably trade xbox in for ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tired of Analog Drift, Will probably trade xbox in for ps4: Just thought I would share my experience with Microsoft's controllers. Over the past 2 weeks I have went through 3 brand new controllers. The first was dropped which resulted in a bumper being...
  8. Will Microsoft ever address the Drift with the analog sticks? Should really be class action ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft ever address the Drift with the analog sticks? Should really be class action ...: They all drift. I have have over 6 controllers and 2 elites that drifted out of the 90 joke warranty. Why has this not been addressed? ce0bb1a0-01d0-4970-ab74-40c4cd4afd40
  9. Analog directional wireless control is drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog directional wireless control is drifting: I from Brazil. My second control this year, with the same problem. Do I have to buy two to three controls per year to play xbox one? Why this problem always happens after the warranty and the...
  10. Xbox One S Controller analog stick drifting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller analog stick drifting.: Well, I was playing Roblox, when my right analog stick started to drift upwards. I just dismissed it as a bug or something. I then started getting on the same controller again while playing...