Android casting to Xbox 360

Discus and support Android casting to Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i cast or control my 360 with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9? cb5325a7-3a61-42ae-a2c1-59943e600b92 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oasis Snipez, May 6, 2019.

1. Oasis Snipez
    Oasis Snipez Guest

How do i cast or control my 360 with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9?

:)

Oasis Snipez, May 6, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The only way to control your Xbox 360 using your Galaxy Note 9 is by installing Xbox 360 smartglass on your phone and use that to control the console.
  3. Oasis Snipez Win User

Hello , hopefully I can help you out.

Have you tried downloading the XBOX App for your Mobile Device?

Here is a link to the
    XBOX App for Android.
    Yes. No luck
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Download the Xbox App and look on there. If you are talking about SmartGlass (which I think you are) then its enabled on certain games only and on certain menu screens.
  5. BIG XII KS Win User

Hello Oasis Snipez, hopefully I can help you out.

Have you tried downloading the XBOX App for your Mobile Device?

Here is a link to the
    XBOX App for Android.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

So if I'm understanding correctly, you want to be able to stream your console over your network to your Note 9? There is no easy way to do that. Even if you were to hook up the 360 to a PC via a capture card, and then use Remote Desktop to view into that
    PC which is capturing the 360, there would be no way to control it via that stream, assuming the wireless controller doesn't reach connection as far as you want to be.

The 360 doesn't have native streaming via the app like the Xbox One does, the SmartGlass app could connect and allow some control for system functions, but is not supported in all apps or games at all, and does not stream any video out. You COULD stream
    backwards compatible 360 games from an Xbox One to a compatible Xbox App.

But I'm sorry, if I'm correct in assuming what you're hoping to accomplish, there is no easy or good answer for you. Please let me know if I'm mistaken.
Thema:

1. Android casting to Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Android casting 360

2. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  3. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  4. Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: When trying to log into my Xbox Live account on my phone to play Microsoft Solitaire Collections, error code 1170000 appears no matter what. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple...
  5. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  6. bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android

in XBoX on Windows
    bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android: I have been fighting with my controller for a while now it seems when I try to use it on both pc and my android phone the controller randomly turns off sometimes I can play for a while sometimes...
  7. Messages not loading on Android or IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Messages not loading on Android or IOS: Many users (myself included) are unable to load messages in the mobile Xbox app. It only shows an error: Live updates are not available, pull down to refresh. Multiple threads on reddit reporting...
  8. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?: [IMG] https://i.redd.it/kn3f41c8a5k31.png submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments]
  10. ANDROIDES (Androids)

in XBoX on Windows
    ANDROIDES (Androids): Se puede utilizar en un dispositivo androide? [Translation] Can it be used on an android device? e38afcc4-7911-4943-9bb7-b1d5b438e95a