Android casting to Xbox 360

Discus and support Android casting to Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i cast or control my 360 with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9? cb5325a7-3a61-42ae-a2c1-59943e600b92 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oasis Snipez, May 6, 2019.

1. Oasis Snipez
    Oasis Snipez Guest

How do i cast or control my 360 with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9?

:)

Oasis Snipez, May 6, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The only way to control your Xbox 360 using your Galaxy Note 9 is by installing Xbox 360 smartglass on your phone and use that to control the console.
  3. Oasis Snipez Win User

Hello , hopefully I can help you out.

Have you tried downloading the XBOX App for your Mobile Device?

Here is a link to the
    XBOX App for Android.
    Yes. No luck
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Download the Xbox App and look on there. If you are talking about SmartGlass (which I think you are) then its enabled on certain games only and on certain menu screens.
  5. BIG XII KS Win User

Hello Oasis Snipez, hopefully I can help you out.

Have you tried downloading the XBOX App for your Mobile Device?

Here is a link to the
    XBOX App for Android.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

So if I'm understanding correctly, you want to be able to stream your console over your network to your Note 9? There is no easy way to do that. Even if you were to hook up the 360 to a PC via a capture card, and then use Remote Desktop to view into that
    PC which is capturing the 360, there would be no way to control it via that stream, assuming the wireless controller doesn't reach connection as far as you want to be.

The 360 doesn't have native streaming via the app like the Xbox One does, the SmartGlass app could connect and allow some control for system functions, but is not supported in all apps or games at all, and does not stream any video out. You COULD stream
    backwards compatible 360 games from an Xbox One to a compatible Xbox App.

But I'm sorry, if I'm correct in assuming what you're hoping to accomplish, there is no easy or good answer for you. Please let me know if I'm mistaken.
Thema:

1. Android casting to Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Android casting 360

2. Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android: I'm using a Huawei P30 Pro, with a genuine xbox one s controller. I've got 5ghz WiFi on a 80mb/s fibre to the premises connection. I seem to get at least a full second of input lag, making games...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller not appearing on Android or Windows

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Wireless Controller not appearing on Android or Windows: I recently got accepted into the XCloud Insider Preview and purchased a used Xbox Controller Model 1537. The problem is that when I try to connect it through Bluetooth, the controller is not...
  4. Xcloud running on a Nintendo switch! Yes please..via android.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud running on a Nintendo switch! Yes please..via android.: submitted by /u/Britxpatusa [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth): Buen día! Mi duda surge al querer emparejar mis distintos mandos de XBOX a un celular ANDROID version 9 mediante Bluetooth. Todos los mandos actualizados y funcionando correctamente Control de...
  6. Is there any android drivers for bluetooth controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any android drivers for bluetooth controller?: Finally got the go ahead for streaming and I'm having problems with my controller. It connects to bluetooth normally and is registered as an input device but I'm getting nothing. I've tried a...
  7. Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xXzoomerXx [link] [comments]
  8. Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android: Hello! First time poster here. When I open the XBox app on my phone and click on a friends name I receive a message. "Access to feature blocked. You can't access this feature because of how your...
  9. Minecraft Coins wont show after sync on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Coins wont show after sync on Android: The coins wont transfer to my account, they will only stay locked to the phone. 61d056bc-1e75-4b3b-b42a-c9ec11a52d3d
  10. Can't cast to Xbox via android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't cast to Xbox via android phone: My Xbox does not show when searching for players on my phone selecting the cast button for Netflix or YouTube. Device connections are set to allow connections from any device, allow play to...