Android casting to Xbox 360

Discus and support Android casting to Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i cast or control my 360 with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9? cb5325a7-3a61-42ae-a2c1-59943e600b92 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oasis Snipez, May 6, 2019.

1. Oasis Snipez
    Oasis Snipez Guest

How do i cast or control my 360 with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9?

:)

Oasis Snipez, May 6, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The only way to control your Xbox 360 using your Galaxy Note 9 is by installing Xbox 360 smartglass on your phone and use that to control the console.
  3. Oasis Snipez Win User

Hello , hopefully I can help you out.

Have you tried downloading the XBOX App for your Mobile Device?

Here is a link to the
    XBOX App for Android.
    Yes. No luck
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Download the Xbox App and look on there. If you are talking about SmartGlass (which I think you are) then its enabled on certain games only and on certain menu screens.
  5. BIG XII KS Win User

Hello Oasis Snipez, hopefully I can help you out.

Have you tried downloading the XBOX App for your Mobile Device?

Here is a link to the
    XBOX App for Android.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

So if I'm understanding correctly, you want to be able to stream your console over your network to your Note 9? There is no easy way to do that. Even if you were to hook up the 360 to a PC via a capture card, and then use Remote Desktop to view into that
    PC which is capturing the 360, there would be no way to control it via that stream, assuming the wireless controller doesn't reach connection as far as you want to be.

The 360 doesn't have native streaming via the app like the Xbox One does, the SmartGlass app could connect and allow some control for system functions, but is not supported in all apps or games at all, and does not stream any video out. You COULD stream
    backwards compatible 360 games from an Xbox One to a compatible Xbox App.

But I'm sorry, if I'm correct in assuming what you're hoping to accomplish, there is no easy or good answer for you. Please let me know if I'm mistaken.
Thema:

1. Android casting to Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Android casting 360

2. Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress: Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game again. Unfortunately I lost all my progress ???...
  3. Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices: Hey guys, so I have been trying to find an answer to this question but no one seems to have tried to do the same thing that I want. I want to connect my Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor to my phone or...
  4. Android games with xbox achievements

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android games with xbox achievements: When are we getting more xbox live games on android? Specifically games that earn achievements on my xbox profile 41503716-4636-4e24-963e-dce58b066186
  5. Xbox one app for Android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one app for Android phone: I got the app on my phone and it says lets get started and says "enter the code from the console update screen" well ive looked and cant find any code for the Update. Keep in mind im new to xbox....
  6. Stream between pc and android like Steam Link

in XBoX on Windows
    Stream between pc and android like Steam Link: Hello, I would like to know if you intend to launch a stream service between the pc and android like Steam Link. I use AMD Link also for games that are not Steam and works well. But when I try...
  7. Xbox App not working (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not working (Android): I have a rare issue with the app, I don't know how it started to happen but, sometimes I have to uninstall the Xbox Beta or the Xbox App, because I need to clear some space for my phone. I have a...
  8. Xbox App Android Not Working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Android Not Working: I have a rare issue with the app, I don't know how it started to happen but, sometimes I have to uninstall the Xbox Beta or the Xbox App, because I need to clear some space for my phone. I have a...
  9. Windows 10 solitaire premium verse Android cersion

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 solitaire premium verse Android cersion: My computer shows that my subscription for Solitaire Premium will expire in January of 2020. My question if why did the Android version require me to pay today, when I tried to use the app. Are...
  10. Can Android devices install Xbox games,

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can Android devices install Xbox games,: Can Android devices install Xbox games, 3dca3bcb-f124-4b16-ba11-1c101bd6f783