Android Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Android Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been having trouble with game streaming on my Android device. I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, an xbox controller that connects to my phone, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TylerNelson7, Sep 16, 2020.

1. TylerNelson7
    TylerNelson7 Guest

Android Cloud Gaming

Ive been having trouble with game streaming on my Android device. I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, an xbox controller that connects to my phone, and the game pass app. In the app, it wont give me options to stream games. Theres options to see console and
    pc games, but not to stream games. Can any one help?

:)

TylerNelson7, Sep 16, 2020
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Android Cloud Gaming

Go to the app store and update the app. Mine didn't update automatically and I had to do it myself. One it was updated, it showed 3 options. Cloud, Console, and PC.
  3. TylerNelson7 Win User

Android Cloud Gaming

This button isnt showing up on the app.
    [​IMG]
  4. Jjao Win User

Minecraft cross-play “unable to join”

I can't do Crossplay with Android, and the games are supposed to be saved in the cloud
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fight Apple - XBox Mobile Device (Series M)

There is no need to do that, as most android devices (Phones & Tablets) support Xbox cloud gaming now anyway. Just download the game pass app, and game as much as you like on the cloud.
  6. ChrisShaw9 Win User

Xbox cloud for Android

Thats great, thank you for your help. Do games get regularly removed from the game pass, if so can you purchase them to keep using them on the game pass/mobile device.
Thema:

Android Cloud Gaming

1. Android Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Android Cloud Gaming

2. App Beta on Mobile iOS/Android .

in XboX Insiders
    App Beta on Mobile iOS/Android .: Is it possible to get into the ios beta still? that would be the best. or do you have to do Android now? submitted by /u/barbequesauceisgood [link] [comments]
  3. Xcloud for Android - Availability for Asia Countries

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud for Android - Availability for Asia Countries: Can I know when will it be available for Asia Countries for this xcloud or cloud gaming? I'm from Singapore, i tried to subscribe Game Pass Ultimate just for this cloud gaming purposes, however...
  4. Can't connect my xbox one controller to my android phone

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect my xbox one controller to my android phone: I am trying to connect an xbox one controller (no bluetooth) to my phone (sumsung a70) to play games on my phone using the controller(like minecraft and maybe genshin impact) however after i try...
  5. Error in comments section in xbox android application.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error in comments section in xbox android application.: Microsoft team, I appreciate your work on xbox app but I am facing one problem. I try to check comments on the activity feeds but it shows 'Something went wrong when loading this section:(' I...
  6. Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming: I originally tried the Xbox Beta app for streaming, but got stuck on "press enable on your system". After some googling it seemed I had to join the insider thing to stream, but never got a system...
  7. The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...: Thanks submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox cloud for Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox cloud for Android: If I purchase xbox cloud unlimited, to use with my android phone, do I have to still purchase games or are they free. I am a big fan of halo and use to spend hours on it, is this available or do...
  9. Android wordament can't sync with cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android wordament can't sync with cloud: Since the change to the new format for wordament, I have been getting the following error contiuously (screenshot below). I have tried reinstalling, installing on a different phone, checking that...
  10. Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud: Hi! I have been playing Wordament on my android phone for a long time but a while ago I started getting an error message when I started the game. It said there was an error, that it couldn't...