Android games with xbox achievements

Discus and support Android games with xbox achievements in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When are we getting more xbox live games on android? Specifically games that earn achievements on my xbox profile 41503716-4636-4e24-963e-dce58b066186 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Darth Stigious, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Android games with xbox achievements

When are we getting more xbox live games on android? Specifically games that earn achievements on my xbox profile

:)

Darth Stigious, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Bonien2 Win User

Mobile Games

Xbox live achievement support coming to select Gameloft mobile games for Android and iOS :)
  3. alexteam27 Win User

Normally Asphalt 8 and 9 and Dragon mania legend comes on android
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

No one really knows as it's up to the game developers to add Xbox Live achievements to their games.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Mobile games

Microsoft recently announced the Xbox Live connection for Android, IOS, and Switch. That will allow developers on any platform to build their games with Xbox Live support, including achievements.

See Here : https://www.vg247.com/2019/03/14/xbox-live-ios-android-devices/

This could be a big boon for mobile gaming!
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

I've unlocked a lot of achievements on my Windows Phone. Xbox Live is coming to certain iOS and Android games too. Microsoft is making it available to developers.
Thema:

1. Android games with xbox achievements - Similar Threads - Android games achievements

2. Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress: Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game again. Unfortunately I lost all my progress ???...
  3. Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices: Hey guys, so I have been trying to find an answer to this question but no one seems to have tried to do the same thing that I want. I want to connect my Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor to my phone or...
  4. Xbox one app for Android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one app for Android phone: I got the app on my phone and it says lets get started and says "enter the code from the console update screen" well ive looked and cant find any code for the Update. Keep in mind im new to xbox....
  5. Can Android devices install Xbox games,

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can Android devices install Xbox games,: Can Android devices install Xbox games, 3dca3bcb-f124-4b16-ba11-1c101bd6f783
  6. Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone: Microsoft Xbox One Bluetooth Gamepad already supports Android, so you can use it on Android games. (First gen Xbox One Gamepad does not use Bluetooth). The Xbox app on Android have tons of...
  7. Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device: Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing to give my feedback as a user of xbox one console, about easy streaming with the help of one app on Android or IOS. In my opinion it's a good thing, could you please...
  8. Usar cuenta de juegos Xbox live en Android? [Translation - Use Xbox live game account on ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Usar cuenta de juegos Xbox live en Android? [Translation - Use Xbox live game account on ...: Antes tenia un teléfono windows phone pero ahora tengo un android. Como hago para recuperar mis logros de xbox live y usarlo en la plataforma android?? [Translation - Before I had a Windows phone...
  9. Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android: Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android My Xbox 360 has no wireless network adapter is there a way to teather my xbox 360 to an Android device via USB to use my phones internet or to use my...
  10. Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android: Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android My Xbox 360 has no wireless network adapter is there a way to teather my xbox 360 to an Android device via USB to use my phones internet or to use my...