Android games with xbox achievements

Discus and support Android games with xbox achievements in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When are we getting more xbox live games on android? Specifically games that earn achievements on my xbox profile 41503716-4636-4e24-963e-dce58b066186 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Darth Stigious, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Android games with xbox achievements

When are we getting more xbox live games on android? Specifically games that earn achievements on my xbox profile

:)

Darth Stigious, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Bonien2 Win User

Mobile Games

Xbox live achievement support coming to select Gameloft mobile games for Android and iOS :)
  3. alexteam27 Win User

Normally Asphalt 8 and 9 and Dragon mania legend comes on android
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

No one really knows as it's up to the game developers to add Xbox Live achievements to their games.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Mobile games

Microsoft recently announced the Xbox Live connection for Android, IOS, and Switch. That will allow developers on any platform to build their games with Xbox Live support, including achievements.

See Here : https://www.vg247.com/2019/03/14/xbox-live-ios-android-devices/

This could be a big boon for mobile gaming!
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

I've unlocked a lot of achievements on my Windows Phone. Xbox Live is coming to certain iOS and Android games too. Microsoft is making it available to developers.
Thema:

1. Android games with xbox achievements - Similar Threads - Android games achievements

2. Android Solitaire logs Me Out Mid-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Solitaire logs Me Out Mid-game: So I play solitaire everday the Daily Challenges. Sometimes I have to use the bathroom, get a drink, etc When I get back I bring Solitaire back to the foreground and my game is lost no matter...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming in Android Emulators (Bluestacks, NoxPlayer) and/or Android x86...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming in Android Emulators (Bluestacks, NoxPlayer) and/or Android x86...: Obviously this isn't officially supported, but has anyone gotten this to work? I've tried in PrimeOS and PhoenixOS and both let me log into the app, but continuously crash right after that. I've...
  4. Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.: [IMG] Visual Bug submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Sometimes the game cover lets appear in thumbnails en la aplicación Xbox para Android.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the game cover lets appear in thumbnails en la aplicación Xbox para Android.: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...
  7. Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android: Why doesn't sound come out of my headset when it's plugged in to the controller? like I don't hear game sound or party chat, can someone explain to me how to to fix this or if it's even a feature...
  8. Android Game Streaming with Xbox One Controller via USB

in XboX Insiders
    Android Game Streaming with Xbox One Controller via USB: I don't have a Bluetooth Xbox One controller, but in the game streaming app says I can connect a controller via USB. I have an adapter that came with my Samsung Galaxy S7 that I've used to connect...
  9. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  10. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...