Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress

Discus and support Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucGRUET, Jul 12, 2019.

1. LucGRUET
    LucGRUET Guest

Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game again.
    Unfortunately I lost all my progress ???
    What is strange is that on the account xbox / microsoft I see my success 19 and my score 700/1000 while on my mobile I am considered new even after me reconnect.

How to recover?

Voila mon probleme suite a des problemes de synchronisation entre mon gsm android et le cloud j'ai desinstalle puis installer de nouveau le jeux Microsoft wordament.

Malheuruesement j'ai perdu toute ma progression ???

Ce qui est etrange c'est que sur le compte xbox/microsoft je vois mes succes 19 et mon score 700/1000 alors que sur mon gsm je suis considere comme nouveau meme apres m'etre reconnecter.

Comment faire pour récuperer ?

:)

LucGRUET, Jul 12, 2019
  2. LucGRUET Win User

Thanks for answer but i doing nothing the game lost my progress and why i can see on my account xbox / microsoft my success 19 and my score 700/1000

The game save my success and score but not my progress ?? So the game don't save on the cloud it s just local ? I find nothing on onedrive ? so where the game save on the cloud

Merci pour la réponse mais je ne fais rien, le jeu a perdu ma progression et pourquoi je peux voir sur mon compte xbox / microsoft mon succès 19 et mon score 700/1000

Le jeu sauve mon succès et score mais pas ma progression ?? Donc, le jeu ne sauvegarde pas sur le cloud, c’est juste local? Je ne trouve rien sur onedrive? alors où le jeu sauver sur le cloud
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Luc,

Thanks for the update. You can go to the Microsoft casual games communityand post there. They deal
    specifically with all casual games. They are also very helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. {Parity} Win User

Unfortunately, if the progress save was overwritten or deleted there is no way to recover it.
  5. LucGRUET Win User

Microsoft Wordament lost progress

Hello ,
    It's not on PC but on Android Mobile.

My account microsoft is ok on my mobile android. I use onedrive/outlook.
    Since 2 days i have syncronysation problem with Wordament.
    So i remove the app and re instal but the progress is lost ??
    where is the back up

Best wishes!

Bonjour ,

Ce n'est pas sur PC mais sur Android Mobile.

Mon compte Microsoft est ok sur mon mobile Android. J'utilise onedrive / outlook.

Depuis 2 jours j'ai un problème de syncronysation avec Wordament.

Donc, je supprime l'application et réinstalle mais le progrès est perdu?

où est la sauvegarde

Meilleurs vœux!
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Microsoft Wordament lost progress

Hello LucGRUET,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the account for Microsoft Wordament on your mobile phone not syncing probably with your account.

It would be best in this instance to ensure that the phone has the proper account signed in as mobile devices sync differently than that of a Microsoft account to Microsoft devices.

Try to ensure that the account is associated to the account used on your Windows 10 PC.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress - Similar Threads - Android Microsoft Wordament

2. Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect Sensor Compatibility with Android devices: Hey guys, so I have been trying to find an answer to this question but no one seems to have tried to do the same thing that I want. I want to connect my Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor to my phone or...
  3. Android games with xbox achievements

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android games with xbox achievements: When are we getting more xbox live games on android? Specifically games that earn achievements on my xbox profile 41503716-4636-4e24-963e-dce58b066186
  4. Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android): I have unlocked all of the achievements on the Windows 8 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I know for a fact that stats and achievement progress for this game sync between the different...
  5. Microsoft solitaire android app freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire android app freezing: Microsoft solitaire collection for Android constantly freezes. Have cleared the cache, uninstalled amd reinstalled and still running into issue. Running on samsung galaxy 8+ latest update. Was...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Google Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Google Android: Hello! I have trouble with Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Google Android. I have an MLS Diamond 5.2 Smartphone and downloaded the app from Google Play Store. Each time I try to play, I receive...
  7. Android Microsoft Solitaire Collection Sign In Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Microsoft Solitaire Collection Sign In Issues: When I start the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app on my Samsung Galaxy S7, it won't let me sign into xbox live, and gives me the error code 1170000. 5e0cb167-da60-4886-a132-4cf441071b57
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge for Android: I downloaded the new app for Android for the Xbox Daily Challenge Solitaire. Everything works except getting into the Daily challenges. I am using a Samsung s5 phone. The sign in to x-box is...
  9. The new Microsoft Collection for Android premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new Microsoft Collection for Android premium subscription: If you already have a premium subscription for your Windows device, do you need another one for your Android device? Thanks 8edb46cc-db4a-4cc1-89ee-8d1cbf36164c
  10. Login to XBox Live, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Android version, Error Code 117000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Login to XBox Live, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Android version, Error Code 117000: I just downloaded the app to my Samsung S6 phone and got the message, "We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at Microsoft - Official Home Page...