Android - Minecraft - Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Android - Minecraft - Minecraft Realms in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hola, he tenido un problema en Minecraft, al crear un realm, me sale un error que dice exactamente asi "La configuracion de privacidad de su cuenta... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Gabriel Calleros, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Android - Minecraft - Minecraft Realms

Hola, he tenido un problema en Minecraft, al crear un realm, me sale un error que dice exactamente asi

"La configuracion de privacidad de su cuenta Microsoft no permite em acceso a partidas multijugador en linea, puede revisar su configuración en aka.ms/accountsettings" He cambiado la configuración pero no sucede nada, ¿habra alguna solucion?, ya que he buscado
    en sus foros, y sitios de ayuda, pero no me muestra nada, por lo que he procedido en hablar por aqui. Por favor, espero una solucion lo mas pronto posible.

[Translation-Hello, I had a problem in Minecraft, when creating a realm, I get an error that says exactly like this

"The privacy settings of your Microsoft account do not allow access to online multiplayer games, you can review your settings in
    aka.ms/accountsettings"I changed the settings but nothing happens, will there be some solution?,
    since I have searched your forums, and help sites, but it does not show me anything, so I proceeded to speak here. Please, I expect a solution as soon as possible.]

:)

Gabriel Calleros, Jan 5, 2020
  2. IsabelaRomani Win User

Hola, tuvo un problema en Minecraft, al crear un reino, me vendió un error que dice exactamente asi

"La configuración de privacidad de su cuenta Microsoft no permite el acceso a partidas multijugador en línea, puede modificar su configuración en aka.ms/accountsettings" Cambió la configuración pero no sucede nada, ¿habra alguna solución ?, ya
    que él buscó en sus foros, y sitios de ayuda, pero no me muestra nada, por lo que él procedido en hablar por aqui.
    Por favor, espero una solución lo más pronto posible.

[Traducción- Hola, tuve un problema en Minecraft, al crear un reino, recibo un error que dice exactamente así

"La configuración de privacidad de su cuenta de Microsoft no permite el acceso a juegos multijugador en línea, puede revisar su configuración en
    aka .ms / accountsettings "
    Cambié la configuración pero no pasa nada, ¿habrá alguna solución ?, ya que he buscado en sus foros y sitios de ayuda, pero no me muestra nada, así que procedí a hablar aquí.
    Por favor, espero una solución lo antes posible.]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Which settings did you change? The two most important are allowing to play outside of Xbox live and communicate outside Xbox live. These allow cross-play which affects realms since they can be accessed from multiple platforms.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello IsabelaRomani,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We
    will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming IsabelaRomani!
  5. TheVet96 Win User

Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal

Hi Killingslave!

Which device are you experiencing this on and what version of Minecraft are you using?

Minecraft Realms is a subscription-based service that lets you play Minecraft online with up to 10 players. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles,
    Xbox consoles and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), there is separate Minecraft Realms subscription service available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft
    Realms page
    on the Mojang website.

Note Only Minecraft and Minecraft for PC/Java support Realms. Console editions such as Minecraft: Xbox One Edition do not support Realms.

Depending on the device you are playing on, you will have options to make a one-time purchase or have a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can choose to create a one-month or six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you will continue to be charged automatically
    every 30 days, until you cancel the subscription.

If a recurring subscription is available, you can choose from two recurring monthly options:

• You Plus Two: Allows you to play with up to two additional players.
    • You Plus Ten: Allows you to play with up to 10 additional players.
    Subscription costs vary depending on the region where you live.

Note you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft. If you need to leave the Beta on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer you can visit the Minecraft
    Beta Guide and FAQ’s
    for more help. Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page through the Google Play Store.

For more information in regards to Realms, you can visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ.
  6. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

Thema:

1. Android - Minecraft - Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Android Minecraft Minecraft

2. Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World: Minecraft XBOX with Android phones on both sides, logged in to the XBOX account, can see the other party's room, but enter the other party's room but can not be connected to the world....
  3. Minecraft PE crashes after copying worlds from old to new Android tablet

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE crashes after copying worlds from old to new Android tablet: Hi! I'm trying to move our minecraft worlds from an older tablet to a new one. I copied the whole folder \games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds from the old tablet to the new one. The worlds show up...
  4. Inicio de sesión Minecraft Android[Translation-Android Minecraft login]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inicio de sesión Minecraft Android[Translation-Android Minecraft login]: Al momento de intentar iniciar sesion en Minecraft para Android se queda trabado en la pantalla verde, ya instale la aplicación de xbox y sigue igual ¿Como seso soluciona ? [Translation-When you...
  5. No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...: Lo que sucede es que hoy cuando entre al juego, mi sesion se habia cerrado. Volvi a iniciar sesión y me dispuse a jugar en un servidor de los que estaban ahi como Mineplex, Mineville, etc.. Pero...
  6. Can I transfer a Minecraft world From Nintendo switch to Minecraft for Android?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer a Minecraft world From Nintendo switch to Minecraft for Android?...: it's possible transfer the file of a Minecraft world from Nintendo switch to Minecraft for Android? Español: ¿Es posible transferir el archivo de un mundo de Minecraft para nintendo Switch a...
  7. Minecraft Versión Android

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Versión Android: Tengo rato jugando Minecraft en mobile pero hace poco me compré un xbox one he intento pasar varios de mis mundos a la consola pero no se como hacerlo Hay alguna forma se hacerlo?...
  8. Minecraft Coins wont show after sync on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Coins wont show after sync on Android: The coins wont transfer to my account, they will only stay locked to the phone. 61d056bc-1e75-4b3b-b42a-c9ec11a52d3d
  9. Minecraft for Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft for Android: I wanted to play minecraft and everything worked, my gamertag was there but after a while it turned into the gamertag that got recommended for me, even though my xbox account has the gamertag I...
  10. How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android: I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an Android phone. Anyone know?...