Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World

Discus and support Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Minecraft XBOX with Android phones on both sides, logged in to the XBOX account, can see the other party's room, but enter the other party's room but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by 他们都说我是路人, Mar 23, 2020 at 9:43 AM.

1. Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World

Minecraft XBOX with Android phones on both sides, logged in to the XBOX account, can see the other party's room, but enter the other party's room but can not be connected to the world.

:)

他们都说我是路人, Mar 23, 2020 at 9:43 AM
Thema:

Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World

1. Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World - Similar Threads - Android Phone Minecraft

2. Can't figure out how to connect Xbox and android phone

in XboX Insiders
    Can't figure out how to connect Xbox and android phone: Controller and phone connected thru Bluetooth just fine. But the app never explained how to connect Xbox and phone. Can someone run me thru how to do it? Please and thanks submitted by...
  3. How do I watch a movie on my android cell phone to my t.v. by using my x-box one?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I watch a movie on my android cell phone to my t.v. by using my x-box one?: the screen is bigger, that's why... d39364a6-c70c-4aa9-ae1f-46bbabcb6124
  4. Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.: I have an LG K20 Plus phone and it keeps saying wrong pin try again and nothing works. Im on the testing platform for project x cloud and i cant sync any xbox controller at all....
  5. I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I've spent the last hour trying to figure out how to stream my xbox onto my phone screen and I keep on hitting dead ends. I have all the requirements...
  6. Xbox Wireless Display App - Android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Wireless Display App - Android phone: Hi When using the Wireless Display app on my Xbox my phone is unable to see the Xbox when attempting to setup screen cast. Same issue on two phones so issue seems to be with Xbox. Any ideas?...
  7. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've called both Xbox and Samsung support and neither were able to answer...
  8. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've press the discovery button on the controller, and scan under...
  9. Can't cast to Xbox via android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't cast to Xbox via android phone: My Xbox does not show when searching for players on my phone selecting the cast button for Netflix or YouTube. Device connections are set to allow connections from any device, allow play to...
  10. Xbox one app for Android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one app for Android phone: I got the app on my phone and it says lets get started and says "enter the code from the console update screen" well ive looked and cant find any code for the Update. Keep in mind im new to xbox....