Android Solitair game

Discus and support Android Solitair game in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Huawei Y5 prime, android version 8.1. I downloaded Microsoft Solitaire collection from the play store and it's working fine in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Areeg Ghonaim, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Android Solitair game

Hello, I have a Huawei Y5 prime, android version 8.1.

I downloaded Microsoft Solitaire collection from the play store and it's working fine in the offline mode, when i signed in and download the content it asks, it is fine. . But everytime i close the game and open it again, the themes are all gone, it asks
    to download the same things over and over... How to solve this problem. Thanks

:)

Areeg Ghonaim, Feb 14, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Android Solitair game

Hello Areeg Ghonaim,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that themes in Microsoft Solitaire are not loading after you restart the game. We recommend checking for any updates to the game. If this troubleshooting step does not resolve the issue, we suggest
    uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Also, you can receive support for Microsoft Solitaire through the

Microsoft Solitaire Facebook page
    . Be sure to let us know the results Areeg Ghonaim!
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem

Hi JustineTime,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Since you're having this issue with an Android device, you may wish to attempt the troubleshooting steps available in the following support article: Microsoft
    Solitaire Collection on iOS and Android

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  4. harrypearce2017 Win User

Help with Microsoft Solitaire Premium

same problem here with the android app. Active subscription is not showing in the solitaire app.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

There is a few games available for Android that will give you gamerscore. Wordament, solitaire collection, and Age of Empires Castle siege. Just check in the playstore under Microsoft.
  6. Lynlet5679 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Android - July 23rd Tri-Peaks is not winnable

Watch "Microsoft solitaire collection tripeaks July 23rd 2019 solution for android" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/f9c9WTBWR1w
Thema:

Android Solitair game

1. Android Solitair game - Similar Threads - Android Solitair game

2. Error code 1170000 trying to login Solitaire Collection on Android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error code 1170000 trying to login Solitaire Collection on Android.: Error code 1170000 trying to login Solitaire Collection on Android. I cleared the Solitaire cache and rebooted. Same 1170000 error. I can log on XBox on the phone but not Solitaire....
  3. My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync?: My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync? See the screen shots below. [img] [img] ca415e08-0e3b-45c1-aa29-64f3e19606ca
  4. Solitaire collection on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire collection on android: I signed out of my account by accident and now I can't get back in. Every email login I've tried tells me the account doesn't exist. I know my username but can't seem to use that to sign in. I've...
  5. Android Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Microsoft Solitaire Collection: On my android, I have the free version of the Solitaire Collection. For the past several days, during the specific game "loading," my screen will return the advertising for other games. Often I...
  6. MS Solitaire Daily Challenges on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire Daily Challenges on Android: I have 3 Android devices that throw rhe 124 error anytime i try to play daily challenges and sometimes i get the same error just trying to load the game. I have tried rebooting the phone and...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: Error 1170000 when signing in to Xbox on any Android device is there any fix to this issue e8f33ea7-8451-4b30-a2d1-c4b74246bef9
  8. . microsoft solitaire ( android) log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    . microsoft solitaire ( android) log in problem: I have microsoft solitaire on my android phone. I accidently logged out and cant log back in. It shows email address on xbox log in page but then an error code. Have uninstalled and re-installed...
  9. Solitaire error code 121010 on Android tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire error code 121010 on Android tablet: I have started getting error code 121010 playing Solitaire on my Samsung Tab A. I have signed in and out, uninstalled and reinstalled, but keep getting it. Other questions on this forum seem to...
  10. Android Solitaire logs Me Out Mid-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Solitaire logs Me Out Mid-game: So I play solitaire everday the Daily Challenges. Sometimes I have to use the bathroom, get a drink, etc When I get back I bring Solitaire back to the foreground and my game is lost no matter...