Android TV app

Discus and support Android TV app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will not be great if will be an Android TV version of Streaming app? I already use phone app as sideloaded on MiBox3 and S, but it not optimised for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/costinilie, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Android TV app

Will not be great if will be an Android TV version of Streaming app? I already use phone app as sideloaded on MiBox3 and S, but it not optimised for TV. In order to pass the registration screen, I was forced to rotate screen on portrait mode. It not reveal Microsoft login page on landscape. After that, app work good.

submitted by /u/costinilie
    [link] [comments]

/u/costinilie, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Disney plus

Disney confirmed that Disney+ app will be available on iOS, Apple TV, Android, Android TV, Google Chromecast and
    Xbox One at launch.

In addition to the US, Disney+ will available in Canada and the Netherlands on November 12. On November 19th, Disney+ will be available in Australia and New Zealand.
  3. KingOfTheRen Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

That would be awesome! I'm just wishing they would make a Films and TV app for Android let alone iOS!
  4. airmattdog Win User

Xbox Video APP only works on Windows Phone, which MS has dropped, but not iOS or Android in 2018?

At this time the Microsoft Movies & TV app is available only on Microsoft devices. No announcements have been made regarding the availability of the app on iOS and Android devices.
  5. toonarmy206 Win User

BT sport/ESPN?

The bt channel is only starting tomorrow! Would be good if there was some sort of app for it but for now I will be using the free app on laptop/android and connecting that to tv hopefully :)
  6. IRB Win User

Movies and TV

Yes. They should have a Movie and TV app for both Android and iOS.

There have been rumours of them working on one but no official announcements have been made yet.
Thema:

Android TV app

1. Android TV app - Similar Threads - Android app

2. Xbox Android App signing me out of one console and into another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Android App signing me out of one console and into another: I have two Xbox One consoles in my house. Whenever I open the android xbox app on my phone it automatically signs me into my older console. If I am signed into the newer console it will sign me...
  3. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...: Hi there, I'm trying to download a game using the Game Pass App for Android but when going into the "Manage console" setting on the phone the only console I can only see my "Home" console (1TB...
  4. xcloud on android tv box Oliver the Xcloud app

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud on android tv box Oliver the Xcloud app: hi the Xcloud app works on android tv box with 9.0 android but when the game starts the picture goes black and the game freezing what resolution sound it be from Oliver submitted by...
  5. Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...: @XBoX Ambassadors, here is the List of Problems in the Android Xbox App hope you can Solve it , 1st. Whenever I go in the Chat Section of a Club after 2 min it says (Something Went Wrong Looding...
  6. Xbox App keeps crashing (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps crashing (Android): I'm trying to join a party on the xbox app (Android) and it keeps crashing. I tried signing in and out and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. d9e320e7-c256-4ab9-88e7-7e33b9637982
  7. Xbox app (android) crashing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app (android) crashing: So I've never had this issue before, it I always use my Xbox app as a remote when in watching videos and it's always worked fine. But just the other day it started crashing whenever I connect the...
  8. Android Game Pass App not showing active console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Game Pass App not showing active console: I recently updated my Android Game Pass App and I can do remote installations but under the Play Later section the installs that have happened are all still there. When I go to the details page...
  9. Xbox Android app signs me out of one console and into another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Android app signs me out of one console and into another: I recently added a second xbox to my house. When I open the xbox app on my android phone, it will log me out of the new xbox and log me into the old xbox which is being used by another family...
  10. Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...: Currently they are the only logos that have almost not varied Aesthetically using Fluent Design as if other logos have done. What do you think? Thank you all and a greeting. View Poll submitted...