Android TV app

Discus and support Android TV app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will not be great if will be an Android TV version of Streaming app? I already use phone app as sideloaded on MiBox3 and S, but it not optimised for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/costinilie, Nov 8, 2019 at 7:42 AM.

1. Android TV app

Will not be great if will be an Android TV version of Streaming app? I already use phone app as sideloaded on MiBox3 and S, but it not optimised for TV. In order to pass the registration screen, I was forced to rotate screen on portrait mode. It not reveal Microsoft login page on landscape. After that, app work good.

submitted by /u/costinilie
    [link] [comments]

/u/costinilie, Nov 8, 2019 at 7:42 AM
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Disney plus

Disney confirmed that Disney+ app will be available on iOS, Apple TV, Android, Android TV, Google Chromecast and
    Xbox One at launch.

In addition to the US, Disney+ will available in Canada and the Netherlands on November 12. On November 19th, Disney+ will be available in Australia and New Zealand.
  3. airmattdog Win User

Xbox Video APP only works on Windows Phone, which MS has dropped, but not iOS or Android in 2018?

At this time the Microsoft Movies & TV app is available only on Microsoft devices. No announcements have been made regarding the availability of the app on iOS and Android devices.
  4. toonarmy206 Win User

BT sport/ESPN?

The bt channel is only starting tomorrow! Would be good if there was some sort of app for it but for now I will be using the free app on laptop/android and connecting that to tv hopefully :)
  5. IRB Win User

Movies and TV

Yes. They should have a Movie and TV app for both Android and iOS.

There have been rumours of them working on one but no official announcements have been made yet.
  6. Archersaurus22 Win User

OneGuide missing from App

They have officially responded on reddit:

"OneGuide, including the guide, TV controls, and TV streaming, were removed from the Windows versions of the Xbox app. To use OneGuide on Windows, get the Xbox One SmartGlass app in the Windows Store. OneGuide is still part of the Xbox app on iOS and Android."

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/62t1sc/windows_10_creators_update_faq_posted_33117/
Thema:

Android TV app

1. Android TV app - Similar Threads - Android app

2. Can't get past the learn more in android app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get past the learn more in android app: i can't get past the learn more screen despite being part of the insider program, pairing controller, and having correct version of android. worked with customer support and they asked me to make...
  3. "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexoNokiaN [link] [comments]
  4. xCloud Android app released

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Android app released: [IMG] submitted by /u/clinteastman [link] [comments]
  5. Insider App for Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider App for Android?: With Xbox streaming launching soon, shouldn't we be able to opt into the insider app from our phones?... You know, to stream play the items we are testing m ‍♂️? submitted by /u/Dzoq [link]...
  6. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  7. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  8. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  9. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox app on Android problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Android problem: And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does All it does is having running circle And yes I have tried on mobile...