Android wordament can't sync with cloud

Discus and support Android wordament can't sync with cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the change to the new format for wordament, I have been getting the following error contiuously (screenshot below). I have tried reinstalling,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 3DWarK, Apr 15, 2019.

1. 3DWarK
    3DWarK Guest

Since the change to the new format for wordament, I have been getting the following error contiuously (screenshot below).

I have tried reinstalling, installing on a different phone, checking that the installed version is the most up to date. Nothing has fixed the unable to sync to cloud issue. I have also checked to make sure that I did have a working internet connection each
    time.

Is there something or a setting that I am overlooking?

Android wordament can't sync with cloud [​IMG]

:)

3DWarK, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Android wordament can't sync with cloud - Similar Threads - Android wordament can't

2. Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...: As title. I own a good sized Ark: Survival Evolved server cluster and we recently set-up a club for community interaction etc but as the club has gotten more popular we have added new channels for...
  3. How to connect a controller to mobile android

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect a controller to mobile android: Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38
  4. Xbox 360 Wifi hotspot no longer working after update to Android 9.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wifi hotspot no longer working after update to Android 9.0: I still occasionally use my Xbox 360, but since my phones (Samsung Galaxy S8 and Honor 8) were updated to Android 9, internet sharing via mobile hotspot no longer works. The hotspot worked, albeit...
  5. Αποτυχεια συνδεσης xbox live android beta [Translation-Xbox live android beta failures]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Αποτυχεια συνδεσης xbox live android beta [Translation-Xbox live android beta failures]: Why i cant connect to xbox live on android beta minecraft?If i try to connect,easy the app close me login tab and dont watch me anything.I have 1.11.0.7 version of minecraft beta android 7.0...
  6. Xbox and Android

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox and Android: We have Xbox One model 1540. We try connect OTG cable between controller and CATS40 to play games on phone with controller. But nothing happend. First, Is it possible or not ? Second, can we use...
  7. Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud: Hi! I have been playing Wordament on my android phone for a long time but a while ago I started getting an error message when I started the game. It said there was an error, that it couldn't...
  8. How do you get wordament to sync between win 10 & Note 9 android 8?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get wordament to sync between win 10 & Note 9 android 8?: I have wordament installed on my Note 9 (Verizon 128 gb version Oreo). I play the challenges but they don't show up on Windows 10 laptop. Why? Windows Solitaire is on both my devices & it syncs...
  9. Cannot access Wordament on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot access Wordament on Android: When opening Wordament, it hangs at "Connecting to wordament.net", eventually times out. This started first thing Tuesday, 4Sep18. Service returned, briefly, about mid-day. No service outages...
  10. Problems signing into Wordament & Snap Attack using Facebook on iOS and Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems signing into Wordament & Snap Attack using Facebook on iOS and Android: If you previously used Facebook to sign into Wordament or Snap Attack on your iOS or Android device, please note that Facebook’s sign-in service has changed and is no longer available in these...