Android Xbox app - Pins not in sync with console

Discus and support Android Xbox app - Pins not in sync with console in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; The Pins section in my Android Xbox app is out of date. They're based on long before the Groups feature was added for organising Pins into categories.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ROBOSLIDER, Mar 23, 2020 at 7:03 PM.

1. ROBOSLIDER
    ROBOSLIDER Guest

The Pins section in my Android Xbox app is out of date. They're based on long before the Groups feature was added for organising Pins into categories. I can't see any way to get them to update to the Pins I've set on my console, pressing refresh doesn't
    change anything.

As a test, I unpinned a game from the app that is in my of my console's groups and it remains in the group, but has been removed from the app. The other thing I've noticed is the app's My Pins section has lots of apps, some I use on the console, some are
    actually uninstalled, but none of them are showing as pinned and there is no way to remove them from the app.

Any ideas on how to get the Xbox app Pins in sync with the console?

:)

2. BloodyObscurity Win User

Can't redeem code for Gears of War 3

I've try on my console and android xbox app, in my pc app and web browser.
  3. IveAbsorbdUrTHC Win User

Wireless headset for Xbox. It's 2019!!!!

Just thought I'd let you know that Microsoft already has Bluetooth capabilities built into the Xbox Consoles on the current market. That little sync button that you press on the console and then on your controller, that is Microsoft's way of doing Bluetooth.
    Try this, if you own an Android Device, hold down the Sync button on the (Wireless) Controller and then look at your Android's Bluetooth menu. You should very quickly see that an Xbox controller is ready to pair. Hence, Bluetooth capabilities are already built
    into the Xbox.
  4. RSlack777 Win User

Limit to number of Pins?

I was able to resolve this issue by logging onto my Xbox 360 and deleting pins. They were maxed out at 200. Deleted all pins and now I can pin from anywhere including the console and Xbox app.
  5. RSlack777 Win User

Unable to Pin items to home page.

I was able to resolve this issue by logging onto my Xbox 360 and deleting pins. They were maxed out at 200. Deleted all pins and now I can pin from anywhere including the console and Xbox app.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Screenshots and Record Captures

Have you tried seeing if they show in other apps, such as the Windows 10 Console Companion App or the Xbox App for Android or iOS?
Thema:

1. Android Xbox app - Pins not in sync with console - Similar Threads - Android app Pins

2. Gamepass android app / remote install not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass android app / remote install not working.: My Android app is up to date. It has worked successfully in the past. But I've tried a few times over the last few days to remote install different games and it hasn't worked up to this point. My...
  3. Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen: I cannot get the Xbox android app to open, when i try to sign in it just comes up with a different error code every time. I cant open it or the gamepass app. I tried uninstalling numerous times...
  4. APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) p[App Wordament for Android (Tablet)]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) p[App Wordament for Android (Tablet)]: Buenos dias: desde hace 3 dias no es posible acceder a la opción de "Multijugador" de WORDAMENT ¿Alguna explicación?¿Alguna solución? Gracias [Translation-Good morning: for 3 days it is not...
  5. APP Wordament para Android (Tablet)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APP Wordament para Android (Tablet): Buenos dias: desde hace 3 dias no es posible acceder a la opción de "Multijugador" de WORDAMENT ¿Alguna explicación?¿Alguna solución? Gracias 92cb6fad-3958-4257-a8aa-29ca032691d1
  6. Issue with logging into the Xbox app on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with logging into the Xbox app on Android: I can't login to the Xbox App I says error code: hoaG4e3N/bkwpyvS.4.1, when I logged in earlier and close the app and come back it says that until I clear cache and memory of app and log in back...
  7. The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly

in XboX Insiders
    The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly: From what I see it seems that once you sign on on your android the app will walk you through your setup and connecting your device to your xbox. However, when I opened the app for the first time...
  8. Xbox app echo on android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app echo on android: My xbox app has been echoing since the latest patch (december 2019's patch I believe) and ive tried everything but it still echoes. Are there any fixes? 6783ae69-7346-4e03-899b-b78ed93ae7a9
  9. Xbox Wireless Display App - Android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Wireless Display App - Android phone: Hi When using the Wireless Display app on my Xbox my phone is unable to see the Xbox when attempting to setup screen cast. Same issue on two phones so issue seems to be with Xbox. Any ideas?...
  10. Xbox App Notifications-Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Notifications-Android: Hello, I am trying to figure out why my phone (Pixel 4 on Android 10) won't give me notifications when I get messages from people through Xbox. I confirmed that both my phone settings and the...