Android Xbox One App Controller

Discus and support Android Xbox One App Controller in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; The controller built into the Xbox App on Android doesn't register for me at all anymore I use it all the time when I'm just watching netflix or hulu,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AlcoholicJesus, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Android Xbox One App Controller

The controller built into the Xbox App on Android doesn't register for me at all anymore I use it all the time when I'm just watching netflix or hulu, but it won't register at all anymore. The app connects to my xbox just fine (or so it says) but it won't
    register any button I press on the controller, please help. It's a minor inconvenience but it sure was helpful saving battery life, especially since my left thumbstick gets stuck on my actual controller.

:)

AlcoholicJesus, Feb 7, 2019
  2. BusGod Win User

Receiver volume using controller

You can use your smartphone as a controller for volume using Xbox One smart glass app for Android and iOS
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

On Android u can use only Xbox SmartGlass app an in this app is display controller for your Xbox, no more.
  4. medium bloke Win User

Xbox one controller on android

Hi there,

Interesting question, as I understand it - it could be quite hard to do, even if it is possible.

So essentially, Android support dualshock controllers as I understand, but I'm not sure about Xbox One controllers. Android phones sometimes have compatibility features for controllers and mice, but remember that the Xbox may be different.

The Xbox One controller has a micro USB port on the top, so you will need a micro USB cable with two smaller ends, or you could get a small changer for a normal micros USB cable. However, there's no guarantee it will be detected by the Android OS.

I would recommend having the most recent version of Android your device can support, in the hopes that it will increase any potential compatibility. Some people online recommend certain apps that can run on Android to support controllers, however many people
    suggest that you will need a rooted phone in order to install and use that app.

I'd suggest looking online for some more guides on this.

Good luck!
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Jesus thanks for keeping us updated.

We're glad to hear that everything was solved. We will be locking this post as resolved but please
    don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for being a valued Xbox Member!
  6. AlcoholicJesus Win User

FYI I have tried several things already. I've tried to close the app and restart it, same with the xbox. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, I've tried force stopping and clearing the data and cache of the app. I've tried everything I can
    think of.
Thema:

1. Android Xbox One App Controller - Similar Threads - Android App Controller

2. Xbox app on Android problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Android problem: And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does All it does is having running circle And yes I have tried on mobile...
  3. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  4. Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?: I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access. 06a4b25b-fd61-4045-a3ed-5dcff46db601
  5. I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.: I have a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I cant seem to get the xbox app to install on my phone. Its a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I have cleared the google play cached data. I tried just...
  6. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  7. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page: It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo...
  8. Xbox one app for Android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one app for Android phone: I got the app on my phone and it says lets get started and says "enter the code from the console update screen" well ive looked and cant find any code for the Update. Keep in mind im new to xbox....
  9. Xbox App not working (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not working (Android): I have a rare issue with the app, I don't know how it started to happen but, sometimes I have to uninstall the Xbox Beta or the Xbox App, because I need to clear some space for my phone. I have a...
  10. YouTube App can be controlled by unpaired Android Tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube App can be controlled by unpaired Android Tablet: I can have my Xbox One playing a game, watching Netflix, or on the home screen. Then my brother can load his YouTube app on his android tablet and hit a button and have it launch the video in the...