Angry Birds Rio not showing in "My Library"

Discus and support Angry Birds Rio not showing in "My Library" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to complete my Windows Phone games before the service stops on May 16th, Angry Birds Rio doesn't always load, the screen turns black and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CriticalRespawn, May 14, 2022.

1. Angry Birds Rio not showing in "My Library"

I'm trying to complete my Windows Phone games before the service stops on May 16th, Angry Birds Rio doesn't always load, the screen turns black and the battery, wifi etc icons remain and then the phone goes back to the dashboard. This seems to happen when the game doesn't show in "My Library" on the Microsoft Store application, I was able to download it in the middle of the week and have manage to load it a couple of times since, but as of right now, it's not showing in "My Library" OR loading when clicked.

Is there anything I can do to at least get it to load? The game is on the device still. The device is running Windows 10.

:)

CriticalRespawn, May 14, 2022
  2. IronmanSS Win User

Wrong cover art shown for my games section on dashboard!

Same issue here, currently my games Castle Crashers, FEZ, and Iron Brigade are showing up with various Windows Phone games as their tile pictures (Angry Birds, Angry Birds Space, etc.).
  3. DigiLuigi Win User

did angry birds ever come out for XBLA?

Not for Xbla. There's a retail game, Angry Birds Trilogy. And there's also a bunch of Windows Phone and Windows 8 games (Angry Birds, Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds Star Wars).
  4. neilhorgan Win User

Angry Birds.....whens it coming to Arcade!

ANGRY BIRDS ? - is this a game based on the tv show 'loose women'
  5. NameLipsKarem Win User

Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

If they make Angry Birds a decent price we'll be getting it right away. My 6 year old loves angry birds.
  6. joemary0909 Win User

Cover art dissapeard

I attempted to cache clearing solution but three of my games still show "Angry Birds Space" Windows Phone icon.
Thema:

Angry Birds Rio not showing in "My Library"

1. Angry Birds Rio not showing in "My Library" - Similar Threads - Angry Birds Rio

2. Angry Birds 2 progress lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Angry Birds 2 progress lost: I recently had to uninstall my Angry Birds 2 app. Since you can't save your account on Facebook with windows, I've been saving it with the cloud icon in the gear menu. When I tried to redownload...
  3. I am playing angry birds 2 when I tried to Login with Facebook it was not showing anything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am playing angry birds 2 when I tried to Login with Facebook it was not showing anything...: I could not access my old account and its showing only connecting to service and it showing you are using unsupported bowser 3696806a-4d06-481b-a960-c307d918a40b
  4. Angry Birds Trilogy not playable on Xbox One..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Angry Birds Trilogy not playable on Xbox One..: I wanted to make this, Because I still have this game for Xbox 360, And Wanted to play on my Xbox One S. But when I do put it in, It will say this game is not playable here. So, I wanted to ask....
  5. Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile: I picked up my old Windows Phone recently and started playing some of my old games again. I unlocked a couple of achievements in Angry Birds Star Wars II; the achievement unlocked pop up appeared...
  6. Aqua looks like Angry Birds for Windows Phone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aqua looks like Angry Birds for Windows Phone?: Own the game Aqua. Start up Xbox 360. My Games The Aqua game will be there with it's some 12 achievements and 200 points, however...the icon or graphic for that game is a bird that looks like...
  7. Angry Birds achievement unlock errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Angry Birds achievement unlock errors: Hi Xbox Support, I have a couple of games on my WP that have achievements that won't unlock, I believe there was a problem with Xbox Live when they were supposed to pop. I have tried reinstalling...
  8. What happened with the Angry Birds Trilogy ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened with the Angry Birds Trilogy ?: hi I can't download the game again from my pins, it's not listed under 'Games' anymore and if I try to download it from my accounts download list, I get the error 800700E8 ! what now ? do I get...
  9. Final achievement in Angry Birds Star Wars II "unlocked" but still locked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final achievement in Angry Birds Star Wars II "unlocked" but still locked.: Hello, Earlier today I unlocked the last achievement I needed in Angry Birds Star Wars II. It seems it did not fully unlock though because when I check on my phone, xbox360, and xbox.com it still...
  10. OMGoth Angry Birds Star Wars Xbox One Version Is On Sale For $12.49!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    OMGoth Angry Birds Star Wars Xbox One Version Is On Sale For $12.49!!!: lol. Anything over FREE makes this game overpriced imo. Actually free may be overpriced for this. :) ...but now you know. Go grab it and some of those awesome Warframe micro-transaction thingys...