Angry Birds Star Wars Achievement - Still glitched

Discus and support Angry Birds Star Wars Achievement - Still glitched in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Achievement Name: Path of the Jedi - The Force (15) Get 3,250,000 points I just found out why this achievement is at 58% for most of the people. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Testave, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Testave
    Testave Guest

Achievement Name: Path of the Jedi - The Force (15)
    Get 3,250,000 points
    I just found out why this achievement is at 58% for most of the people. It is counting our points for the "Cloud City" and not for "Path of the Jedi" Level region - unfortunatly this CLoud City only got 20 Levels so it is impossible to get that many points.

This achievement is still still glitched (since Xbox launch) and it is possible that it could end as a "never available" one. So now it is our turn to do everything to force Activision to fix this problem. Can anybody give us some links or useful support
    E-Mails where we can flame them (or better said: get their attention on it)? I will add them into the solution if I get some.

First Info: I contacted Rovio, Microsoft and Activision. Rovio and aswell Microsoft support both sent me to Activision, Activision never answered my request.

best Link, contact them on Twitter: Activision Support (@ATVIAssist) | Twitter

Contact Us

http://community.activision.com/community/activision/angry_b...

:)

Testave, Apr 15, 2014
  2. DigiLuigi
    DigiLuigi Guest
    did angry birds ever come out for XBLA?

Not for Xbla. There's a retail game, Angry Birds Trilogy. And there's also a bunch of Windows Phone and Windows 8 games (Angry Birds, Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds Star Wars).

DigiLuigi, Apr 15, 2014
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One edition price

Angry Birds Star Wars is $49.99.

Eggnogga, Apr 15, 2014
  4. Testave
    Testave Guest

Activision answered my requests on Twitter 4 times and always the same thing: They didnt know anything about the issues and told me they would "send the request to the admins" ... Biggest joke ever.

Testave, Apr 15, 2014
  5. DigiLuigi Win User

did angry birds ever come out for XBLA?

Not for Xbla. There's a retail game, Angry Birds Trilogy. And there's also a bunch of Windows Phone and Windows 8 games (Angry Birds, Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds Star Wars).
  6. Testave Win User

Activision answered my requests on Twitter 4 times and always the same thing: They didnt know anything about the issues and told me they would "send the request to the admins" ... Biggest joke ever.
  7. Eggnogga Win User

Minecraft Xbox One edition price

Angry Birds Star Wars is $49.99.
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User
  9. NameLipsKarem Win User

Xbox One Digital Store is up!!!

OK why the heck is Angry Birds Star Wars $50???
Thema:

1. Angry Birds Star Wars Achievement - Still glitched - Similar Threads - Angry Birds Star

2. Im getting angry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting angry: Ok i got a bone to pick and i got alot of them. Ok first complaint. The xbox controllers ARE MORE FRAGILE THEN GLASS. when i first buy them they work fine but after a few months ITS DESTROYED...
  3. I'M SICK OF THIS AND SO ANGRY,MICROSOFT SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT,I WANT MY XBOX LIVE...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'M SICK OF THIS AND SO ANGRY,MICROSOFT SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT,I WANT MY XBOX LIVE...: MICROSOFT SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT,,I WANT MY XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION MOVED TO MY NEW ACCOUNT I OPENED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!I'M SO TIRED OF THIS...….I DID NOTHING WRONG,I'VE WORKED ALL DAY ON THIS AND I'LL...
  4. Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.: So my XBOX Live ran out on Oct 15th, 2018. Then on Oct 16th, 2018 I added a 14 day Gold Code to my account. I was planning to renew my XBOX Live on the 18th or 19th. So I then attempted to grab...
  5. Aqua looks like Angry Birds for Windows Phone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aqua looks like Angry Birds for Windows Phone?: Own the game Aqua. Start up Xbox 360. My Games The Aqua game will be there with it's some 12 achievements and 200 points, however...the icon or graphic for that game is a bird that looks like...
  6. Angry Birds achievement unlock errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Angry Birds achievement unlock errors: Hi Xbox Support, I have a couple of games on my WP that have achievements that won't unlock, I believe there was a problem with Xbox Live when they were supposed to pop. I have tried reinstalling...
  7. What happened with the Angry Birds Trilogy ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened with the Angry Birds Trilogy ?: hi I can't download the game again from my pins, it's not listed under 'Games' anymore and if I try to download it from my accounts download list, I get the error 800700E8 ! what now ? do I get...
  8. Final achievement in Angry Birds Star Wars II "unlocked" but still locked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final achievement in Angry Birds Star Wars II "unlocked" but still locked.: Hello, Earlier today I unlocked the last achievement I needed in Angry Birds Star Wars II. It seems it did not fully unlock though because when I check on my phone, xbox360, and xbox.com it still...
  9. OMGoth Angry Birds Star Wars Xbox One Version Is On Sale For $12.49!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    OMGoth Angry Birds Star Wars Xbox One Version Is On Sale For $12.49!!!: lol. Anything over FREE makes this game overpriced imo. Actually free may be overpriced for this. :) ...but now you know. Go grab it and some of those awesome Warframe micro-transaction thingys...
  10. Angry birds Star Wars half price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Angry birds Star Wars half price: Finally they reduced price on this wanted it since release but refused to pay $50 for a game that with everything costs max $10 on iPhone dd548cb5-0dc6-4151-8b4f-9920bdabd71c