Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics

Discus and support Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Oi, comprei o Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics, más após a instalação, meu Kinect começou a se desligar, e quando inicio o jogo, o turbo cooler... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Four For One, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Four For One
    Four For One Guest

Oi, comprei o Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics, más após a instalação, meu Kinect começou a se desligar, e quando inicio o jogo, o turbo cooler liga e o jogo trava . Alguém
    pode me ajudar ???

[Edit - Translation] - Hi, I bought the Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics, but after installation, my Kinect started to shut down, and when I start the game, the turbo cooler turns on and the game crashes.
    Can someone help me ???

:)

Four For One, Jan 24, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    Four For One

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this problem. I cantotally understand how concerning this issue could be. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page entitled the
    Xbox One Game Issue Solution

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks
  3. Four For One Win User

Oi, sim, este é o único jogo que apresentou problema, pois ele trava no meio do jogo, e tem horas que nem se quer inicia . Já fiz todos os procedimentos recomentado, desinstalei e instalei de novo, e o problema persiste .

[Translation-Hi, yes, this is the only game that presented problem, because it crashes in the middle of the game, and has hours that you don't even want to start. I've done all the recommented procedures, uninstalled and installed again, and the
    problem persists. ]
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Four For One,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing issues with Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics. Is this the only game that causes the issues with the Kinect? Are any other games crashing on your Xbox One? For now,
    we recommend
    uninstalling the game and then reinstalling
    the game.

Let us know the results!
  5. TheSilverTash Win User

Next gen what a waste of time

Me 3 .

Also , don't forget previous gen consoles had revamped games ..

Megadrive collection .. williams arcade classics etc ...

So it's ....not a new thing is it .
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Bioshock trilogy rip off

Remastered games are not a new thing. Fable the Lost Chapters on classic Xbox, Fable Anniversary on 360, Halo Anniversary on 360, Halo The Master Chief Collection on One, Assassin's Creed Liberation on 360. The list goes on. Just because a game can be made
    backwards compatible doesn't mean that a publisher will do that. They may do a remake or simply nothing, preferring that customers focus on newer properties.
Thema:

1. Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics - Similar Threads - Anniversary Collection Arcade

2. Konami Reveals Full Contra Anniversary Collection Lineup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Konami Reveals Full Contra Anniversary Collection Lineup: At the time I am writing this I couldn't find another postt by someon else. Are there any people out there interested in this anniversary collection or just me? If so are you new to contra and...
  3. Never received my pre-order bonus for Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received my pre-order bonus for Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection: Hello, I pre-ordered Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on May 28, 2018 a day prior from release date and I was due to receive pre-order bonus codes for Super SF IV Arcade Edition and...
  4. No pre-order bonus Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No pre-order bonus Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection: I pre-ordered Street Fighter 3Oth Anniversary Collection on X-Box One specifically for the pre-order bonuses (as I already owned Ultra Street Fighter 4 on PS4 and the Switch didn't offer it as a...
  5. I preordered Street fighter 30th anniversary collection and didn't recive my redeem code for ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I preordered Street fighter 30th anniversary collection and didn't recive my redeem code for ...: with my preorder of street fighter 30th anniversary collection I was supposed to recive a redeem code for ultra street fighter 4 7 to 10 days after the realease fe5e37e9-c9c7-4340-b679-3bc78cdc48b6
  6. Ultra Street Fighter IV Pre-Order Bonus for Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultra Street Fighter IV Pre-Order Bonus for Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection: I haven't seemed to have received the pre-order bonus for the 30th Anniversary Street Fighter Collection. I am unsure how many others are going through the same issue but is there a set release...
  7. street fighter 30th anniversary collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    street fighter 30th anniversary collection: i preordered street fighter 30th anniversary collection and was supposed to receive codes to redeem free digital copies of street figher 4 arcade edition and street fighter 4 ultra edtion and...
  8. Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection preorder codes not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection preorder codes not showing up: I prerecord the Street fighter 30th anniversary collection, and the pre-order bonus was two codes, one for Super Street fighter 4 arcade edition, the other for the Ultra Street fighter 4 DLC for...
  9. Comprei o jogo STREET FIGHTER 30Th ANNIVERSARY COLLECT na pré vendave não ganhei os dois ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei o jogo STREET FIGHTER 30Th ANNIVERSARY COLLECT na pré vendave não ganhei os dois ...: Olá, Comprei o jogo Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection na pré venda e não ganhei os jogos bonus Street Fighter 4 e Ultra Street Fighter 4. O que está acontecendo?...
  10. Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Pre-Order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Pre-Order bonus: I Bought the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, and the Pre-Order Bonus Content was listed to message me Codes for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition and the Upgrate for Ultra Street...