Announcement of the start screen that buying Gold, earn 1,500 to swap games

Discus and support Announcement of the start screen that buying Gold, earn 1,500 to swap games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I bought by the start screen announcement that buying Gold, earn 1,500 to swap games, and was NOT credited anything so far! How to get my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by popMan2, Jul 4, 2015.

1. popMan2
    popMan2 Guest

Hello,

I bought by the start screen announcement that buying Gold, earn 1,500 to swap games, and was NOT credited anything so far!

How to get my credits?

:)

popMan2, Jul 4, 2015
  2. Metalsaber
    Metalsaber Guest
    Swap snapped app and full screen app capable or no?

^^

Agreed Giz. "XBox Swap" should swap the 2 screens. Frankly sounds like that should have been an easy one to start with.

Metalsaber, Jul 4, 2015
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Worthog

Eligible players will receive codes to download the Warthog via an Xbox Live Message, and codes will begin to be sent out during the week of Sept. 5. In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog
    via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October.

For more info:
    news.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-3-gone-gold-halo-warthog-announcement

M3tal Daz3, Jul 4, 2015
  4. michaelwomack1 Win User

Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.

Starting to think this is by design. Bc when I buy the gold that works but when i earn the gold it does nothing.
  5. Metalsaber Win User

Swap snapped app and full screen app capable or no?

^^

Agreed Giz. "XBox Swap" should swap the 2 screens. Frankly sounds like that should have been an easy one to start with.
  6. Wild Wolfie Win User

Xbox One; Made Pointless by a New TV

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Aren't those TVs still about $1,500 currently though? I honestly don't know, I'll check best buy.

[/quote]

LOL, Sony will start selling their smart T.V.'s at discount price just to undermine this system! :)
  7. ThatDiablo Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

I've already started buying new games for the PS3 over the 360 and I'm not going to renew my gold LIVE membership either. Signed up for PSN+ when they made their announcement in February, wish I had done it years ago. Lots of good deals on PSN+.
  8. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Xbox One; Made Pointless by a New TV

Aren't those TVs still about $1,500 currently though? I honestly don't know, I'll check best buy.
Thema:

1. Announcement of the start screen that buying Gold, earn 1,500 to swap games - Similar Threads - Announcement start screen

2. Announcement: Cloud Gaming goes Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Announcement: Cloud Gaming goes Ultimate: THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THE PREVIEW. Thanks to your feedback, we have been able get Project xCloud ready for its Ultimate role. We're not done listening. Share your experiences on social media...
  3. Solitary Warfare Will Be Announced at the Xbox Series X Showcase Event With in-Engine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare Will Be Announced at the Xbox Series X Showcase Event With in-Engine...: [img] A new entry in the Solitary Warfare is rumored to make its first appearance during the July 23rd Xbox Series X Game Showcase event, but it seems like we are not going to see a gameplay...
  4. Do you think the new Bing app was recently announced for Xbox to replace the old Edge we...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the new Bing app was recently announced for Xbox to replace the old Edge we...: Currently Edge on our consoles is partially abandoned, there are no translations of the webs, no syncs the favorites and we do not enjoy the new icon. What do you think? Thank you all beforehand...
  5. with the announced backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    with the announced backwards compatibility: with the great news about backwards compatibility, can we have owned 360 purchases put back on the site https://account.xbox.com/en-US/MyGames?gameType=XboxOne i know we can search through...
  6. The Games with Gold titles for May have been announced.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Games with Gold titles for May have been announced.: Hey everyone, Just came across the Games with Gold titles for May, so I figured I'd pass it along here: V-Rally 4 ($59.99 ERP): Available May 1 to 31 on Xbox One Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor...
  7. What is that announcement that just has a picture of an astronaut helmet in a chat bubble?

in XboX Insiders
    What is that announcement that just has a picture of an astronaut helmet in a chat bubble?: Title submitted by /u/THENATHE [link] [comments]
  8. Grand theft auto 6 announcement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 6 announcement?: Oh wow, this is going to be exciting :) d9173c74-860f-4378-957b-69405d5d79d2
  9. Xbox Games With Gold For February 2020 Announced

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games With Gold For February 2020 Announced: [IMG] submitted by /u/tidalgamingnews [link] [comments]
  10. Ninja Theory announce Project:Mara The Dreadnought Diaries 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Theory announce Project:Mara The Dreadnought Diaries 1: Hello fellow gamers, Just saw that Ninja Theory announced their new in-development experimental title today that intends on exploring new ways of storytelling through a real-world and grounded...