Announcing a whole new Xbox Insider Hub experience - Xbox Wire

Discus and support Announcing a whole new Xbox Insider Hub experience - Xbox Wire in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Announcing a whole new Xbox Insider Hub experience - Xbox Wire

/u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 7, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Sensativity issue

I have noticed that on mine also. It must be a new build in Xbox update. I will report this through an insider hub as I am an Xbox insider. You can do the same. Download an insider hub on your xbox and report this. It will be noticed immediately.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Xbox one "show password"

Maybe it is a little bit confusing to find it. New UI is in the development and you can contribute to this. Join an insider program, or just download an insider hub on your Xbox and report this through your insider hub. It will be immediately noticed.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

My xbox one X has missed an update

5. CrazY1985 Win User

Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox Promotional Communications

Thema:

Announcing a whole new Xbox Insider Hub experience - Xbox Wire

1. Announcing a whole new Xbox Insider Hub experience - Xbox Wire - Similar Threads - Announcing whole Insider

2. Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?: I usually just ignore leaks because you can never know if the leaks are true 63c8a13e-7576-4917-aaa1-f15e448fda1e
  3. Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...: So, is Xbox done with the Xbox Compatibility announcements? Because I hope that Mortal Kombat 9 will become backwards compatible, if not, it’s fine. In my opinion MK9 or “Mortal Kombat” is one of...
  4. A recap of Microsoft's e3 plus announcements / interviews made during the week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A recap of Microsoft's e3 plus announcements / interviews made during the week.: With all the information coming out over these past couple days (which has resulted in several topics), I thought it would be a good idea to try and condense the news into one topic. Hopefully the...
  5. Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...: Sounds like a good idea. but with how corporations run things these days id be surprised if its as good as it sounds. but remaining hopeful ill be able to play against some PlayStation gamers...
  6. So now that Ghost Recon Breakpoint has officially been announced who is on Board?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So now that Ghost Recon Breakpoint has officially been announced who is on Board?: I will be getting this Day One as I loved Wildlands to me that entry resurrected the franchise. c4bc81a2-4504-4074-ad14-feca737da9f6
  7. New Tom Clancy Game to be Announced by Ubisoft on May 9th 2019. PREDICTIONS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Tom Clancy Game to be Announced by Ubisoft on May 9th 2019. PREDICTIONS?: My prediction for the Ubisoft May 9th announcement is Splinter Cell, How about yours? 0cbab405-d034-4fac-a46e-bfde7f20b888
  8. Cuphead announced for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuphead announced for Nintendo Switch: Great announcement for Switch players. 3a1e2f02-1833-4a0d-a0e1-7219b6a05981
  9. 1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??: At the 1hr 43 minute 53 second mark of the XO18 conference during that funky little ad you guys created it was announced that half price Gamepass subscriptions would be available on Black Friday....
  10. South Park The Fractured But Whole Announced!

in XBoX on Consoles
    South Park The Fractured But Whole Announced!: Follow up to one of my favorite games on the 360, SOUTH PARK IS BACK! E3 2015: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Announced - IGN a027e5fc-bf45-4f48-9fae-516de517f322