Annoying message on start up

Discus and support Annoying message on start up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I turn on my Xbox One X offline I get "You'll need the internet for this. It doesn't look like you are connected to the internet. Check your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by timpbader, Jul 31, 2019.

1. timpbader
    timpbader Guest

Every time I turn on my Xbox One X offline I get "You'll need the internet for this. It doesn't look like you are connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again. 0x800704cf

I prefer to play offline except when downloading updates or new games. I just don't like seeing error messages every time I turn on my Xbox One X.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

:)

timpbader, Jul 31, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Timpbader,

We seen you did a soft factory reset where you keep games and apps. Have you thought about a
    Factory reset
    , where you remove everything and start from scratch. It is most likely a game or app that needs the connection. This way you can install a couple games try it offline, see if message pops up. Continue to do a couple or one at a time until you get all
    you want installed. And also check after each one to see if message pops. If it does, then you know what game or app is causing it.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes lol, I think it's used as a general statement because pretty much everything requires internet on the Xbox One. Playing MP games, getting achievements, using apps like YouTube or Netflix, watching streams.... everything that is featured on the One
    requires internet so you may always have to deal with that message wanting you to go online each time you start it up. I'm sorry for this, I know once you've seen it 10 times, you don't need to see it again lol. :( Sadly it might be one of those notifications
    that is programmed to pop up every time it detects you're offline and there may not be a way to disable it. Good luck with it. :(
  4. timpbader Win User

You connect your console in by Cable or Wi-Fi connection? the NAT of your Network is Open?
    I want to play offline does this really matter?
  5. timpbader Win User

It is when I first turn the console on. I have tried "go offline" and it makes no difference.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You connect your console in by Cable or Wi-Fi connection? the NAT of your Network is Open?
Thema:

1. Annoying message on start up - Similar Threads - Annoying message start

2. Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...: submitted by /u/Angelic-Praise [link] [comments]
  3. Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate)

in XboX Insiders
    Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate): I, like many other Australians, use 4G Wireless Home Broadband to connect to the internet. Having a moderate NAT has never really gotten in the way of enjoying games, streaming media and various...
  4. Xbox Game Pass "Leaving Game Pass Soon" Low-key Annoyed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass "Leaving Game Pass Soon" Low-key Annoyed: It nice but easily overlooked and very soon forgotten "Games leaving Game Pass". How about putting a day countdown on the game icon so players can see how much time is left before the game is off...
  5. Is there any way to turn off all those annoying noises the XBox One makes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to turn off all those annoying noises the XBox One makes?: Outside of games, every single button press makes some kind of noise play over the TV. Every time you select something, the XBox has to play some stupid noise to let you know you selected...
  6. Annoying message on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annoying message on start up: Every time I turn on my Xbox One X offline I get "You'll need the internet for this. It doesn't look like you are connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again. 0x800704cf The...
  7. messages annoy me sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    messages annoy me sometimes: so when you get a messages on xbox you click on it and it goes away well i have a issue it says i have a unopend message but that message isnt in my inbox i checked thorough my whole inbox 3 times...
  8. VERY ANNOYING DO YOU OWN THIS GAME MESSAGE EVERY TIME WHEN CHANGING GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VERY ANNOYING DO YOU OWN THIS GAME MESSAGE EVERY TIME WHEN CHANGING GAME: I am getting totally overdosed about this message "Omistatko tämän pelin tai sovelluksen? Jos sinulla on pelilevy,aseta se laitteeseen nyt. Jos ostit levyn verkosta, niin varmista,että olet...
  9. Sonic Adventure DX - Annoying Xbox message appearing whenever I start up the game. >:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Adventure DX - Annoying Xbox message appearing whenever I start up the game. >:(: This is really starting to get on my nerves now. Everytime I start up Sonic Adventure DX, a message ALWAYS pops up saying "Thanks for unlocking the Full Version. Returning to Title Screen". Is...
  10. I get this same message And it's **** annoying

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this same message And it's **** annoying: I've been waiting for an hour and this **** still ain't working fix up 1eb5c7be-1f64-4b70-a7bc-2d86107a490f