Annual redemption limit reached????

Discus and support Annual redemption limit reached???? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am not able to redeem anything with my accrued Reward points. I have been unable to do anything for a week now, and have submitted a request from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Doof Daddy79, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Doof Daddy79
    Doof Daddy79 Guest

I am not able to redeem anything with my accrued Reward points. I have been unable to do anything for a week now, and have submitted a request from xbox customer service, and a follow up request recently because i still have not heard back from them. Ive
    never heard of there being an annual redemption limit, but if there is one, what is the amount? And does this "annual limit" go back to zero on jan first? I just want answers and cant get any. I CAN still accrue points, and i have over fifteen thousand of
    them just gathering digital dust because i can't use them for any type of redemption. HELP! LOL

:)

Doof Daddy79, Dec 9, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hi Doof Daddy79,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers.
    Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question, issue or discussion. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solutions. Thank you again and have a good day!
  3. Doof Daddy79 Win User

Thanks. Knowing i dont sound too crazy really is a big help
  4. Doof Daddy79 Win User

THANKS! I figured that was what i should do, but its good to have others feel the same way. Lol
  5. Doof Daddy79 Win User

I am not overly happy about this either. While i eventually got answers to my questions, those answers weren't really leaving me very confident that Microsoft cared a great deal about customer satisfaction. The info about the 550,000 limit is basically hidden
    in with the absurd amount of "legal speak" that nobody other than REALLY REALLY bored people read.

I honestly had been saving up points to buy a few Christmas items from the Microsoft Store. So when it wouldn't let me redeem anything with the points I had accrued, I got pretty upset. It feels like they push all these separate promotional deals and incentive
    programs, but Heaven forbid you actually take advantage of those things. Customers are essentially punished for spending "too much" money with the company. What company in the history of forever punishes customers for being very loyal to their brand. Ive spent
    thousands of dollars with Microsoft over the last few years. This really rubbed me the wrong way.

I do mainly understand that the limit is there basically because Microsoft doesnt want to lose money by having a large number of customers partaking in their promotions to the point where their numbers start turning red, making some of their number crunching
    accountants freak out. But, and please understand that I am completely guesstimating here, I'm thinking that the amount of people who reach this limit each year isnt extremely large.

But again, i may be wrong. Regardless though, having this happen just before Christmas is a slap in the face for the customers that were not expecting it, such as myself.
  6. TBONE120 Win User

okay so I personally think this is [Mod Removed - Profanity] I've reached my limit still have a month left, and I'm holding 572000 points this represents a significant investment on my part of time and real life money buying or renting
    movies in Microsoft video, all with the knowledge that I was earning points I could use to redeem for in-game merchandise, now it's December and come January if I redeem my points I'm going to be tapped out for another whole year very weak Microsoft !
Thema:

1. Annual redemption limit reached???? - Similar Threads - Annual redemption limit

2. Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable: Hello, My son had the Ultimate Pass and it's about to expire. I just wanted to renew with the annual Gold Live Pass but it keeps saying "ooops offer unavailable". I seem to have the...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw thinks I don't have an annual subscription (only 2 months in)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw thinks I don't have an annual subscription (only 2 months in): Yesterday (May 2), Microsoft Jigsaw started acting as if I did not have a premium annual subscription (paid Feb 17, 2020). Instead, it suggests I get one but clicking the link brings up a page...
  4. Ads now appear in MS Solitaire Collection after paid annual fee

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads now appear in MS Solitaire Collection after paid annual fee: How do I get rid of the ads that now appear, again, in MS Solitaire Collection. I paid the annual update fee to have premium? I've tried deleting and reloading, logging off Xbox and logging back...
  5. Why can't I renew my annual gold subscrption

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I renew my annual gold subscrption: Why can't I renew my annual Xbox 1 gold subscription 756361c9-d4a6-4cc3-8632-be113000e451
  6. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...: There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day. This causes one of two problems. (besides Microsoft [currently on Windows 10] not allowing each letter...
  7. Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...: Hi, I am a premium MS solitaire collection gamer and just renewed my annual membership a couple of months ago, but my game just switched to ads and is saying I need to pay for premium. Wha? Has...
  8. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  9. Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass: So I been away from destiny 2 for while and just bought the new DLC cuz it's was a sale for $15 bucks.I originally preordered and own all the previous DLC except for this one but when I try to...
  10. 69.35 annual recurring Charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    69.35 annual recurring Charge: I have gone to "Services and Subscriptions", looked at "Payment and Billing", etc. Does a 69.35 charge look familiar to anyone? I do not want to block Microsoft on my card because I tried that...