Annual subscription

Discus and support Annual subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Does anyone know of Microsoft discontinued the 12 month gold card entirely or just removed it from their xbox store c9820cb5-49a1-455f-99b7-4b2cca90a9c9 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pyr Solaris, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Pyr Solaris
    Pyr Solaris Guest

Annual subscription

Does anyone know of Microsoft discontinued the 12 month gold card entirely or just removed it from their xbox store

:)

Pyr Solaris, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Pyr Solaris Win User

Annual subscription

Just from their Xbox store. You can still buy them as prepaid codes.
    I'm talking about did they discontinue the prepaid cards as well because if so the ones made are the last ones
  3. Smwutches Win User

Annual subscription

Yeah, they've only discontinued the ability to buy 12 months of Gold from Xbox themselves. Prepaid codes have not been discontinued.
  4. Pyr Solaris Win User

Annual subscription

Because they said that it was removed from the online store. But they didn't mention or talk about what is happening to the prepaid 12 month gold card subscription for 60 dollars
  5. Smwutches Win User

Annual subscription

Just from their Xbox store. You can still buy them as prepaid codes.
  6. jeeground Win User

Xbox live gold cancelled for no reason!!!

I was the same thing today, canceled the annual subscription
Thema:

Annual subscription

1. Annual subscription - Similar Threads - Annual subscription

2. XBOX Game Pass PC annual subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC annual subscription: Hi, I've been subscribed to the XBOX game pass for PC for a month. I'd like to purchase a yearly subscription instead of monthly renewal. Is this possible? f238ff44-506d-44c3-a8b1-282ab95955c8
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw thinks I don't have an annual subscription (only 2 months in)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw thinks I don't have an annual subscription (only 2 months in): Yesterday (May 2), Microsoft Jigsaw started acting as if I did not have a premium annual subscription (paid Feb 17, 2020). Instead, it suggests I get one but clicking the link brings up a page...
  4. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription: We purchased an Annual Subscription card for my son's account prior to the end of his annual subscription and waited for the notice to pop up saying that it needed to be renewed. I have just...
  6. Xbox live annual subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live annual subscription: A year ago today i redeemed a year gift card for xbox live gold, then setting my subscription to renew anually, which only just came to my attention... this morning i woke up to a £39.99 bill from...
  7. Charged Twice For Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charged Twice For Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription: I recently changed my billing info from my credit card to my PayPal account to pay for my annual Xbox Live Gold subscription. For some reason I was charged £39.99 twice, instead of just once, so I...
  8. pago suscripcion anual [Translation: Payment Annual Subscription]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    pago suscripcion anual [Translation: Payment Annual Subscription]: ALGUIEN PODRIA INDICARME SI LA SUSCRIPCION ANUAL XBOX LIVE PARA 360 DE $899 SE COBRA EN PESOS O EN DOLARES? [Translation: Could someone tell me if the annual subscription XBOX LIVE for 360 of...
  9. Problem with Solitaire annual subscription on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Solitaire annual subscription on Android: My annual subscription still has 2 months left, but I'm suddenly seeing ads and I don't have the "Premium" icon at the top. The Play store still says I have a subscription....
  10. I want to change our UK Xbox Live subscription from quarterly to annually, how do I do this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change our UK Xbox Live subscription from quarterly to annually, how do I do this?: Hi We have a quarterly subscription and have had for some time, however I can see that changing to an annual subscription would save me money, can somebody advise how I change the subscription as...