Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool...

Discus and support Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Cristi_CDX [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cristi_CDX, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool...

/u/Cristi_CDX, Jul 27, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Constant Xbox One Updates

So I got home from work last night, planning to play Destiny 2, booted my xbox up and it told me there was a 3.7gb update. Thought it was a bit large but let it update and was fine (after almost two hours. Then I went on Destiny 2 this morning and after
    about two hours it kicked me off it and told me there was ANOTHER update again 3.7gb in size, I've tried to google this problem but I couldn't find anything, and its just finished it and booted up and then tole me to download an update AGAIN 3.7gb in size.

Needless to say I am pretty annoyed, I have just switched internet provider as well and am having problems with my internet speed and my xbox drains my internet when it keeps having to download 3.7gb updates every five bloody minutes.

Edit: For clarification its an Xbox Update not a game update.
    Are you still getting the updates there was a big outage last night might have effected other things
  3. Shamgar81 Win User

Where are the next gen WW2 games?!

yeah if they did another like the glory days of medal of honour i think that would be very cool dont see it happening though
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Repeating Updates

5. Njal the Blue Win User

I have a problem with my xbox

Not quite normal but the development team are investigating why they a 3.7GB
  6. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Indie Game Project

I watched Ep 3 a few days ago, its looking good. I like the bridge demo. I downloaded Unity, its a very cool engine I'm having fun with it.
Thema:

Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool...

1. Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool... - Similar Threads - Another 7GB download

2. My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue: I am trying to update COD:MW but every time I turn off my xbox, another game that I had queued is installing instead of MW. And MW goes to the queue instead of installing. How do I fix this?...
  3. Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE: <p>I just got Mcpe and when I press sign in it first says something wentirely wrong, then the second time it loads green screen. The green loading screen then says something went wrong. Give it...
  4. I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...: Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens to billing? Can I pay my current's country...
  5. Is there a way to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on another account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on another account?: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my brother's PC, but I want it on my PC which has a different account. I have all my other games on my main account, so switching the account messes things...
  6. XBox profile receiving invites sent to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox profile receiving invites sent to another account: As noted in the title I am having problems with invites being sent to my account that have been sent to my brothers account, I have no idea on why this is happening as the only thing the accounts...
  7. oops it looks like your microsoft account is already connected to another account on PSN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    oops it looks like your microsoft account is already connected to another account on PSN...: So i was playing on PS4 Bedrock with my friend, i was signed in to my microsoft account but later on near night time, i was randomly signed out then every time i tried signing in again, it starts...
  8. transferring saved data from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transferring saved data from one account to another: Alright, so, i got my first xbox one around 3 years ago and at the time i didn't have a microsoft account set up yet. i wanted to play minecraft with my brother so i used his microsoft account and...
  9. transferring profile data to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    transferring profile data to another account: why is transferring profile data not a thing at this time of date for i really need to transfer all my stuff from one of my account to another because i made my account when i was like 13 and i'm...
  10. I am trying to long into another Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock on Playstaion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to long into another Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock on Playstaion: I logged into another account on accident and it wont switch to the one i am trying to do. c3a32940-b4ef-4946-a9c8-2a619edbb1bf