Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool...

Discus and support Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Cristi_CDX [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cristi_CDX, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool...

/u/Cristi_CDX, Jul 27, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Constant Xbox One Updates

So I got home from work last night, planning to play Destiny 2, booted my xbox up and it told me there was a 3.7gb update. Thought it was a bit large but let it update and was fine (after almost two hours. Then I went on Destiny 2 this morning and after
    about two hours it kicked me off it and told me there was ANOTHER update again 3.7gb in size, I've tried to google this problem but I couldn't find anything, and its just finished it and booted up and then tole me to download an update AGAIN 3.7gb in size.

Needless to say I am pretty annoyed, I have just switched internet provider as well and am having problems with my internet speed and my xbox drains my internet when it keeps having to download 3.7gb updates every five bloody minutes.

Edit: For clarification its an Xbox Update not a game update.
    Are you still getting the updates there was a big outage last night might have effected other things
  3. Shamgar81 Win User

Where are the next gen WW2 games?!

yeah if they did another like the glory days of medal of honour i think that would be very cool dont see it happening though
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Repeating Updates

5. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Indie Game Project

I watched Ep 3 a few days ago, its looking good. I like the bridge demo. I downloaded Unity, its a very cool engine I'm having fun with it.
  6. LovelyColt19612 Win User

Gamertag Forced Changed

Yes my name was changed from SpaceL0rd_mthfk to ... what was so offensive about my name? Also very smart of Microsoft to do this on the day I've been billed for a another month. That is not cool.. shame on you guys.
Thema:

Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool...

1. Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool... - Similar Threads - Another 7GB download

2. "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...

in XBoX on Windows
    "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...: I wanna first start by saying, why Microsoft, why is it so complicated to change my install location, not everyone uses one drive many people use one drive to boot off of and another for games,...
  3. So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-')

in XboX Insiders
    So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-'): [IMG] submitted by /u/Invoice-UG [link] [comments]
  4. Cross play wont work unless I'm invited to game by another xbox player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play wont work unless I'm invited to game by another xbox player: Cross play wont work for me on fortnite need help 15208e15-5bae-4e47-bcba-1a48d6a01d3f
  5. Redeeming in another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming in another region: Soo... I have been doing research and I have bought an Xbox one x from Amazon marketplace. And usually when redeeming, a code should be region lock, but on the Microsoft redeem page it says...
  6. How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?: How do I download an already purchased game that was installed in a different account but is needed in my account? The game was installed on an admin account but is required in a child account....
  7. Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?: [img] I've looked all over to try and figure out what this icon might be so I'm hoping if I make my own post my question might be answered. The [mod removed] is this thing!? Help?!...
  8. How does my son use his profile on another Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does my son use his profile on another Xbox?: My son has gone to university and he wants to log onto an xbox 1 and use his profile. He says he needs to log on with my account before he can use his profile but that will mean I need to give...
  9. Need another switch for my xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need another switch for my xbox home: Hey I have exceeded my 5 switches for my xbox home and need another switch but they say am not eliabage till 7/8/2020 can anyone help me please 4e8737fa-0e06-4466-a4a3-1dfde218ed6a
  10. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...