Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool...

Discus and support Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Cristi_CDX [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cristi_CDX, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool...

/u/Cristi_CDX, Jul 27, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Constant Xbox One Updates

So I got home from work last night, planning to play Destiny 2, booted my xbox up and it told me there was a 3.7gb update. Thought it was a bit large but let it update and was fine (after almost two hours. Then I went on Destiny 2 this morning and after
    about two hours it kicked me off it and told me there was ANOTHER update again 3.7gb in size, I've tried to google this problem but I couldn't find anything, and its just finished it and booted up and then tole me to download an update AGAIN 3.7gb in size.

Needless to say I am pretty annoyed, I have just switched internet provider as well and am having problems with my internet speed and my xbox drains my internet when it keeps having to download 3.7gb updates every five bloody minutes.

Edit: For clarification its an Xbox Update not a game update.
    Are you still getting the updates there was a big outage last night might have effected other things
  3. Shamgar81 Win User

Where are the next gen WW2 games?!

yeah if they did another like the glory days of medal of honour i think that would be very cool dont see it happening though
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Repeating Updates

5. Njal the Blue Win User

I have a problem with my xbox

Not quite normal but the development team are investigating why they a 3.7GB
  6. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Indie Game Project

I watched Ep 3 a few days ago, its looking good. I like the bridge demo. I downloaded Unity, its a very cool engine I'm having fun with it.
Thema:

Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool...

1. Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool... - Similar Threads - Another 7GB download

2. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...
  3. How transfer games to an account from another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How transfer games to an account from another: Hi My brother bought payable games on my account and he recently acquire a new Xbox one all digital. He wants to recover his games on his account (Haaladeen). Is it possible ?...
  4. How can I transfer a subscription from one account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer a subscription from one account to another?: I have an "Anduril Cleber" xbox account that has signed up for EA access, but I wanted to transfer payment for this subscription to this "Colonelbroom 131" account. So that I could have the games...
  5. About Using my xbox game pass for pc in another country?

in XBoX on Windows
    About Using my xbox game pass for pc in another country?: My question is if i have an account made is Saudi Arabia can i use the same account in Pakistan when i visit there and download games there in Pakistan? or i can only use the account in Saudi...
  6. xbox one x and homecomputer can you play together in one screen another person

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x and homecomputer can you play together in one screen another person: well I think it may work. ihave xbox one x hooked to tv and computer hooked to tv and hav both hard wired to internet. and have xbox 360 controller hooked to computer, and xbox1 xhooked to xbox...
  7. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in...
  8. Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts: Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct forum to bring this up. A friend has no Xbox nor an MS account but his credit card was used on an account that was not his. His bank was able to trace the...
  9. Another Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another Question: If you owned Microsoft what would you do? d90dbea6-a01c-4631-a9c2-346eccfa534e
  10. When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...: When i start my game it says give it another try our use a code and that doesn't work what should i do? 0f325cfe-dfce-45ec-bf9e-0659b89d74a9