Another broken OS in Alpha Skip Ahead?

Discus and support Another broken OS in Alpha Skip Ahead? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (Xbox One S) i am stuck in a broken OS since October 27. OSU1 and 2 do nothing still... E101 0000054 8B050041 again. Error codes are now meaningless,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpiritTheWolf26, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Another broken OS in Alpha Skip Ahead?

(Xbox One S)
    i am stuck in a broken OS since October 27.
    OSU1 and 2 do nothing still...
    E101 0000054 8B050041 again.
    Error codes are now meaningless, just generic "doesn't work".
    OSU is useless... why is it only progressive: aka why can't you install older OSUs?
    why can't there be a safe image? why do i have to wait for the update to be public?
    and, then, why isn't insider giving out repair tools for this stuff?

Kind of an edit: the OSU1 was working but then got in an error. Cold rebooted the console and retried and it worked. Only... it still lost all accounts anyway...?

...Why?

There isn't even a "Broken OS" flair or issue flair, just "possible issue". So i'll go with the "Another broken OS in Alpha Skip Ahead? :)" one.

submitted by /u/SpiritTheWolf26
    [link] [comments]

/u/SpiritTheWolf26, Nov 24, 2021
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error code 0x82323001

This is a known issue with the latest Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview. Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error 0x82323023

This was a known issue with consoles enrolled in the Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview.

Is your console enrolled in a Insider preview? If so, download the latest OS update.

Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error 0-82323023

This is a known issue with the latest Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview. Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.

A fix was released today.
Thema:

Another broken OS in Alpha Skip Ahead?

1. Another broken OS in Alpha Skip Ahead? - Similar Threads - Another broken Alpha

2. Transferring All Access to Another System

in XBoX on Windows
    Transferring All Access to Another System: I purchased the All Access Plan with an Xbox Series X. Since then I bought the Halo Edition. I want to put the AA plan that came with the regular series X onto my Halo Edition and then reset the...
  3. What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way?: I am referring to 1st place awarded in the top 100 on Microsoft Daily Event for November 28 2021 won in 7 seconds. I believe it is impossible to win in 7 seconds by actually playing the event....
  4. I am wondering why I can download things on the Xbox app on one account but not another ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am wondering why I can download things on the Xbox app on one account but not another ASAP: I need The one that does not work because it has an Xbox game pass and when I try to delete games it does not, let me stop or resume and I went to the game folder and it said this and this is also...
  5. Another broken Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another broken Xbox Elite Controller: I've gone through multiple Xbox elite controllers in the past 3 months, each one seems to break in some way without me doing anything other than playing games with it. Now my newest one has a...
  6. Another update and again network settings are broken

in XboX Insiders
    Another update and again network settings are broken: Why does this happen? Why is it that everytime an update is pushed it completely breaks any network settings Now it won't keep or retain any ip settings. Have to clear dns cache to fix.. this is...
  7. Another Broken Mic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another Broken Mic: For the second time in 6 months, my xbox mic has broken due to fragile wiring. I just ordered from a new brand. I am very disappointed in the quality from Xbox. I do not recommend buying one of...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong... Another Broken Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong... Another Broken Game...: What's going on with Microsoft support lately. It seems like one game after another is broken. What used to work... NO longer works. I've UN-installed several Microsoft games recently. I...
  9. Anyone able to help? General advice on another broken Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone able to help? General advice on another broken Xbox: Hi I've been a loyal Xbox customer since the Xbox was released many years ago. However, each of the three consoles I have had (Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One) have all broken in some way. I appreciate...
  10. Another broken controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another broken controller.: After buying the covert forces controller in june I have had so many issues with it. The controller I first received had a defective dpad, that took a lot of pressure to use. I searched on the...