Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?

Discus and support Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Well its been 7 days at least and no xbox live...paid, they took money ...and i have no service. I just feel like they could care less...no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ×SDOG1212×, Apr 23, 2020.

1. ×SDOG1212×
    ×SDOG1212× Guest

Well its been 7 days at least and no xbox live...paid, they took money ...and i have no service. I just feel like they could care less...no communication ...nothing.

So dissapointed with this multi million dollar company.

:)

×SDOG1212×, Apr 23, 2020
  2. MHG558111 Win User

support sucks, abd no one cares
  3. CamJamesChap Win User

I'm having the same issue. Had the Game Pass for almost a year working fine then around the time you posted this whenever I try to use live or play a game it asks me to subscribe.. Already paid for this month too. I've contacted support twice and they
    promised a 24hr timeframe to fix it. Nothing has been fixed yet. Maybe they are having some massive problem on their end.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. If you have more questions or information to add, please keep it in your

original thread
  5. Josh4488 Win User

HELP ME I NEED TO GET THIS 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL ASAP

What if i make the silver account and didnt try the 30 days i can try it later

and if i cant i cant delete the account and make another one but the gamertag will still there ??
  6. Ospina01 Win User

Revolution DLC Peacekeeper locked for other accounts...

Another heads up, I had another account that had got corrupted and the tech at MS had no idea what the hell he was talking about other then "ahhhhh, just create another account" and so i had to create another account but my previous account still had MS
    points and you cant transfer points you have to use them for that account that it was purchased for, they gave me a 1 time sign in to do this so i could go on that account and use the points and DLC then transfer licence over to the new account.......... this
    explains why my peacekeeper is stuck in limbo........ i cant get it as its on that account (my previous one) and they are the ones that told me to do it like this. Idiots........... Now how the heck will they fix this........ (my other account got hack, and
    had a totally different persons info in there but i had no password to change any of it and i couldnt go live just only log in to here thats how i found it was hacked) i dont really think MS Live has the proper people helping on a tech side of things.
Thema:

1. Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on? - Similar Threads - Another still cant

2. How can I share a game with another profile on the same device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I share a game with another profile on the same device?: Hi there, I've bought a game with my Xbox profile for my daughter. The game is successfully downloaded and registered, I can launch it from my profile. There are 3 profiles on the same Xbox :...
  3. Account Signing Out Remotely From Another Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Signing Out Remotely From Another Console: So my friend has my account signed in onto his console. I've deleted my account remotely off of an Xbox One before. How come I can't do it again? 38d367da-371b-47a3-b9e5-f10820d758fd
  4. Changing a game ownership from one user to another user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a game ownership from one user to another user: I purchased Assassin Creed Origins under my son user name and now that I have my own Xbox One I have to login under his user name to play the game. Is there a way for me to transfer the ownership...
  5. Moving Game Progress to another microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Moving Game Progress to another microsoft account: Hi I recently started playing sea of thieves and have got quite far in it. But when i started playing the game my main account was locked as it had a old email and phone number. So i used another...
  6. Hi! I bought Gears of War 4. But I am still not able to download another earlier Gears of War ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi! I bought Gears of War 4. But I am still not able to download another earlier Gears of War ...: Why I am not able to download all games for free? I bought a Gears of War 4 (and this one is fine, I am able to play) but I am still waiting for email with redeem codes for another Gears of War...
  7. This site is still not functioning properly!!!! Lost another 102 tickets!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This site is still not functioning properly!!!! Lost another 102 tickets!!: This site is still not functioning properly!!!! Lost another 102 tickets!! + powers ups and coins!! c93696ac-d3a2-4f68-b9a6-19ae01fe06cd
  8. Another Update ... Ban Over and still can't chat and no way to contact anyone at Microsoft to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another Update ... Ban Over and still can't chat and no way to contact anyone at Microsoft to ...: This is the 3rd Post, Please below for other Posts regarding my issue that support keep locking so there is no way I can reply to the original thread, to explore more available possible help...
  9. cant redeem my xbox code and i bought another and it still would not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant redeem my xbox code and i bought another and it still would not work: cant redeem my xbox code and i bought another and it still would not work 0aa15f2a-b78b-4e11-9738-cc3333538507
  10. License Transferred but downloads through Marketplace on computer still assigning to another ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    License Transferred but downloads through Marketplace on computer still assigning to another ...: I was downloading games through the marketplace on my computer browser, and when I checked my XBox it showed those active downloads were assigned to another console. A quick web search led me to...