Another fallout 3 post

Discus and support Another fallout 3 post in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered fallout 4 on October 26th. And have not received my code yet. 5dc930bb-a639-49a4-82ef-190e45a34ec9 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PFKnone, Nov 3, 2015.

1. PFKnone
    PFKnone Guest

Another fallout 3 post

I preordered fallout 4 on October 26th. And have not received my code yet.

:)

PFKnone, Nov 3, 2015
  2. Nostalgia time!

It's hard to narrow it down, but probably Fallout 3. I wish for another Fallout.

BizarroMantis, Nov 3, 2015
  3. SMLoc831
    SMLoc831 Guest
    Haven't gotten my fallout 3 code.

Read a post on Reddit telling me to post here if I haven't gotten my fallout 3 code for preordering fallout 4. so here i am.

SMLoc831, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Another fallout 3 post

Hey there PFKnone!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 5, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Another fallout 3 post

Hey there PFKnone!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

Nostalgia time!

It's hard to narrow it down, but probably Fallout 3. I wish for another Fallout.
  7. InCaudaVenenum Win User

If Fallout 3 or NV could be remastered, would you buy it again?

I probably would give it another go...Fallout 3 was the last Fallout title that I really enjoyed.
  8. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

STARTING OVER,

I think its time for another Fallout 3 playthrough.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Hey MindfulChimera,

Thanks for posting! This promotion to receive Fallout 3 ended on 2/8/2016. Since you purchased Fallout 4 in March, that would be the reason you didn't receive Fallout 3.
Thema:

Another fallout 3 post

1. Another fallout 3 post - Similar Threads - Another fallout post

2. Is it possible to plug another xbox controller into the adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to plug another xbox controller into the adaptive controller?: Is it possible to plug another xbox controller into the adaptive controller? In particular I've got a bunch of original xbox controllers. Will I be able to connect them if I buy a usb adapter for...
  3. "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error: Hi! I just bought The Master Chief Collection but I can't log in to play the game with my account. As soon as I finish logging in it says: "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try...
  4. Trasfer data from an account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trasfer data from an account to another: Is it possible to transfer all the games and all the archivments from one xbox account to another? 3f7ba49d-a4eb-47c7-9f13-12306fa25d60
  5. Transferring digital content from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring digital content from one account to another: All the digital content i bought on my main account (season passes, skins)have stopped transferring to my second account in the past three months. In my games and apps it says its there but in...
  6. My Fallout 3 code expired and I was wondering if I could get another copy.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Fallout 3 code expired and I was wondering if I could get another copy.: I pre-ordered Fallout 4 on july 1st and thought the code for Fallout 3 wouldn't show up until Fallout 4 was released. I missed the code and was wondering if I could get another copy of it. The...
  7. Another Fallout 3 code thread.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Another Fallout 3 code thread.: Hey, so I pre-ordered Fallout 4 on Oct. 9 and saw the code for Fallout 3 show up in my messages. I decided I'd wait until Backwards Compatibility before I redeemed, so I just left it there, safe...
  8. Another "No Fallout 3 Code" Case

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Another "No Fallout 3 Code" Case: Purchased FO4 at launch through the Xbox Store, so not in a huge rush to play FO3 again until I beat the latest entry, but wanted to ensure I had it for down the road....
  9. Another Fallout 3 Code Not Received....

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Another Fallout 3 Code Not Received....: Hello there, So another digital Fallout 4 copy, and I haven't gotten any code yet for Fallout 3. I just talked to couple Xbox Representatives and they told me that I should find help posting on...
  10. if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one: i was just wondering if i have two xbox ones and i have fallout 4 season pass and battlefront season pass if i move all the data to another xbox one say the xbox one s will i still get all my game...