Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

Discus and support Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I've looked all over to try and figure out what this icon might be so I'm hoping if I make my own post my question might be answered. The [mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Digitallycan, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Digitallycan
    Digitallycan Guest

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon? [​IMG]
    I've
    looked all over to try and figure out what this icon might be so I'm hoping if I make my own post my question might be answered.

The [mod removed] is this thing!? Help?!

:)

Digitallycan, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Are you an Xbox ambassador?
  3. Ironwilled Win User

That is your ambassadors icon. Enjoy!
  4. Smwutches Win User

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Thats to show that you are an ambassador, you can disable it via your profile settings on the ambassador website.
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

It is the Ambassador badge 🖤
Thema:

1. Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon? - Similar Threads - Another icon next

2. Yet another 4k blu ray that the x will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yet another 4k blu ray that the x will not play: Xbox 4K blu ray is garbage. Bought Apocalypse Now 4K and of course the garbage blu ray app on xbox will not play the 4K disc because the people in charge of the blu ray app are completely useless....
  3. Xbox games on PC require ANOTHER subscription? Seriously?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox games on PC require ANOTHER subscription? Seriously?: I wanted to play an xbox game on PC, so I downloaded the app, but have been unable to get any of my games from console. Does playing games on your PC that require ANOTHER subscription ON TOP OF...
  4. How to buy games online with no address and but from another Country

in XboX Insiders
    How to buy games online with no address and but from another Country: Am trying to buy games online with my all digital Xbox one s and it's amazing the problem comes when I go to pay or check out you are asking me for my address and the only options there are just...
  5. Xbox One turning On by itself when another computer on network visits a certain website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turning On by itself when another computer on network visits a certain website: I know this sounds crazy but here it is. Our older Xbox One Forza Edition had been turning on automatically for over 6 months now. I've cleaned it several times and have performed all of the...
  6. Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address: Why can't I just play Microsoft Solitaire collection without suddenly being bombarded with ads... Doesn't Microsoft make enough money they don't have to continually force ads on us? I purchased a...
  7. Transfer money from one family member to another MS account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer money from one family member to another MS account: My son accidently set up a new MS account in our family domain. The account is not active but when asked to provide him funds I accidenlty put the funds in this dead account instead of his active...
  8. How do I remove my Xbox account off another xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove my Xbox account off another xbox: Basically, i let a friend set my xbox account as the home account on their console so that they could download and play a game. However, i now want my account (and that game) to be off their...
  9. Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account: Hi, I purchased an xbox a few years ago for my children. I set the xbox up and used my microsoft account to do so. We purchased xbox live, downloaded games, etc. I then discovered that I could set...
  10. Another Apex?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another Apex?: Now bomberman on my gameboy advance when I was a kid was my go to! Loved it f6b14bad-c14a-4060-88e4-1a79f85a59ef