Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

Discus and support Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I've looked all over to try and figure out what this icon might be so I'm hoping if I make my own post my question might be answered. The [mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Digitallycan, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Digitallycan
    Digitallycan Guest

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon? [​IMG]
    I've
    looked all over to try and figure out what this icon might be so I'm hoping if I make my own post my question might be answered.

The [mod removed] is this thing!? Help?!

:)

Digitallycan, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Are you an Xbox ambassador?
  3. Ironwilled Win User

That is your ambassadors icon. Enjoy!
  4. Smwutches Win User

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Thats to show that you are an ambassador, you can disable it via your profile settings on the ambassador website.
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

It is the Ambassador badge 🖤
Thema:

1. Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon? - Similar Threads - Another icon next

2. "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...

in XBoX on Windows
    "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...: I wanna first start by saying, why Microsoft, why is it so complicated to change my install location, not everyone uses one drive many people use one drive to boot off of and another for games,...
  3. So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-')

in XboX Insiders
    So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-'): [IMG] submitted by /u/Invoice-UG [link] [comments]
  4. Cross play wont work unless I'm invited to game by another xbox player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play wont work unless I'm invited to game by another xbox player: Cross play wont work for me on fortnite need help 15208e15-5bae-4e47-bcba-1a48d6a01d3f
  5. Redeeming in another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming in another region: Soo... I have been doing research and I have bought an Xbox one x from Amazon marketplace. And usually when redeeming, a code should be region lock, but on the Microsoft redeem page it says...
  6. How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?: How do I download an already purchased game that was installed in a different account but is needed in my account? The game was installed on an admin account but is required in a child account....
  7. How does my son use his profile on another Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does my son use his profile on another Xbox?: My son has gone to university and he wants to log onto an xbox 1 and use his profile. He says he needs to log on with my account before he can use his profile but that will mean I need to give...
  8. Need another switch for my xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need another switch for my xbox home: Hey I have exceeded my 5 switches for my xbox home and need another switch but they say am not eliabage till 7/8/2020 can anyone help me please 4e8737fa-0e06-4466-a4a3-1dfde218ed6a
  9. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  10. Changing To Another Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing To Another Computer: I had forgotten my user name and profile on my pc and had to buy a laptop. Now I see my new profile but how do I change it in the puzzle game I play. I payed for an upgrade for a year and don't...