Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...

Discus and support Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ienjoytomatoes [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ienjoytomatoes, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...

/u/ienjoytomatoes, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Stereo Headset not working on the controller.

Hey everyone!

To help narrow this down, let's try opening up the Skype app and calling the Skype Test Call contact. It will run you through an echo test. If you're able to hear yourself within Skype it may be linked to a Network issue. If your NAT isn't showing as open
    run through all the steps on
    this page
    , if you do have an open NAT type, be sure the people you are chatting with have an open NAT type. Anyone in the party with a NAT type other than open can cause issues for the rest of the party.

If you're not able to hear yourself in Skype it sounds like a hardware issue. If you recently purchased the controller from GameStop I would try exchanging it there and testing your headset with that new controller. Keep us in the loop with how it goes :)
  3. Wangetang Win User

Is this a bug?

Hello Oliver,

At times, a network error/NAT error may cause some features to not function to the best of their ability.

We're attempting to gather as much information as possible here, if you wouldn't mind following our
    Network Connection Error Solution article so that all areas may be tested and tried.

After attempting this, please provide any/all feedback regarding the issue and we'll be glad to assist further.

We appreciate your response as we conduct this investigation.

Best wishes!
    When I go to my network settings my NAT Type is Open; All services are available. When I test the NAT Type it says that my NAT type is Open and that there are no errors yet I still have the same issue.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Controller problem?

Heya AlphaGost AI.

If this is only happening with some friends, the issue may be on your NAT type. If you head over to Network settings and check under detailed network statistics, what does your NAT type show as? If you have anything other than an open NAT, please take a chance
    to run through this
    NAT Type Troubleshooter
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Is There a Cure for RDR2O Constant Disconnects?

"Like I said in another reply, the Test NAT button is acting like a switch. I am unable to believe what it says."

Excerpt from NAT error solution support

Note: If your NAT type is Moderate NAT and you immediately retest your NAT type without power cycling your home networking devices, you may see a false positive where your console displays an Open NAT even though your network isn’t
    Open. This false positive is because your network device has already mapped that port based on the prior test. Restarting your network devices first is the only way to ensure an accurate test.
  6. Alliance United Win User

Teredo on PC

Hi everyone,

When you go to view your Network NAT Type on the console, what does it show? (Settings>Network) Also, if you run all the test for your network, does it popup with any errors?
Thema:

Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...

1. Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open... - Similar Threads - Another NAT type

2. i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile: i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile 2802f0a4-e0e8-438f-aeab-d4f9e9f2e366
  3. I wish my last question didn;t closed to fast. Another question about the ban I recieved

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wish my last question didn;t closed to fast. Another question about the ban I recieved: They just ended the ban on me and I wanting to know will this still count towards my rep overall to a permament banned later on or was this more of a mistake? Cause I never got the case review in...
  4. Probably another Arctis 7 thread

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probably another Arctis 7 thread: Give me a break here, theres zero reason MS cant make the arctis 7 TRANSMITTER work with my xb1x. It works with every other console/pc/mac. I can even use an otg cable to my old Nexus player...
  5. How do I switch my microsoft account, which is already associated to a gamertag, to another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch my microsoft account, which is already associated to a gamertag, to another...: I feel that the subject is pretty self-explanatory, but I'll explain more. So, I have a gamertag ("Gamertag A") that I made many years ago using my mom's email ("Microsoft Account A") because I...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Another NAT type issue post using TPLINK ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Another NAT type issue post using TPLINK ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Another NAT type issue post using TPLINK archer mr200 So because I have awful broadband speed in my area, I'm using the TP LINK archer MR200 with a...
  7. Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply.: I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I look forward to a constructive dialog once...
  8. Another NAT issue affecting xbox functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another NAT issue affecting xbox functionality: I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I look forward to a constructive dialog once...
  9. Strict NAT on One Xbox, Open on Another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict NAT on One Xbox, Open on Another?: I'm having some difficulty opening ports for my girlfriend's Xbox. We are both hardwired directly on the same router.. My Xbox is set to DMZplus mode, so my NAT Type is Open. My girlfriend's on...
  10. Another xbox one NAT thread

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another xbox one NAT thread: Hello What Country/State/Province do you live in? Modesto California Modem brand & model number: Unknown 4G wireless from Ayera Technologies Router brand & model number: Netgate M1N1 with...