Another question

Discus and support Another question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today when I was in the System Settings, I happen to come across "Auto Sign-in" it was set to "Nobody".. so I switched it to my gamer tag. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aRagingCanadian, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Another question

So today when I was in the System Settings, I happen to come across "Auto Sign-in" it was set to "Nobody".. so I switched it to my gamer tag.

My question is: Has this setting ALWAYS been there or was in added with the June update?

If it was recently added it sure is nice to have.

:)

aRagingCanadian, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Another question

you need to complete all missions on both to get the achievements you are after but you only need to collect the trophies once.

THEOWENKILLER, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Revan226
    Revan226 Guest
    Another question

finally finished the riddler case the question becomes could I have started the new game plus without the side missions or were they needed so I could get that day 2 achievement and I have to finish the game on game plus and redo everything else to get the
    achievement of second day/night correct??(just making sure I did everything right so I could get both achievements at 150 total

Revan226, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Another question

@Burnin TODI - Thank you very much. I am glad they added this feature. Sometimes my Kinect wouldn't see me, so I had to manually sign in.

aRagingCanadian, Jun 4, 2014
  5. aRagingCanadian Win User

Another question

@Burnin TODI - Thank you very much. I am glad they added this feature. Sometimes my Kinect wouldn't see me, so I had to manually sign in.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Another question

you need to complete all missions on both to get the achievements you are after but you only need to collect the trophies once.
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Another Question

You mean in the crucible?

I don't believe so.
  8. BarbecueSausage Win User

Another Question

I would make Xbox Live free to all, but you can pay £30 a year to get games with gold with it, and £60 a year for game pass.

Would also make all games from 360 era backwards compatible.

I'd also get more games from other consoles ported to Xbox, would be great to see some Nintendo games on there.
  9. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Another Question

Tbh I'd engage with the gamers so much and leave the team running things in general as I think they are doing a good job.

Feedback what gamers are telling me they like dislike want or dont want

And give live out for free to drive numbers and gamepass as a silly say £5 per month thing
Thema:

Another question

1. Another question - Similar Threads - Another question

2. Another Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another Question: If you owned Microsoft what would you do? d90dbea6-a01c-4631-a9c2-346eccfa534e
  3. Another question RE Needing help

in XBoX on Windows
    Another question RE Needing help: How can I contact an enforcement agent directly concerning a problem I'm having, I was on the phone with support they couldn't help me with my issue, they referred me back here for an enforcement...
  4. Another question about stacking game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another question about stacking game pass: Probably not, but thought I’d ask. I have $10 bucks on my system that will expire on 2/19/19, and can’t seem to find anything to spend it on. Is there a way to stack game pass subs, like if I buy...
  5. ANOTHER GAMERTAG QUESTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    ANOTHER GAMERTAG QUESTION: I found a gamertag that is available, and it is not used by anyone, but it tells me "name is unavailable" what could be a reason for this? should i call Xbox Support to override something?...
  6. Eligibility of Gold/Deluxe Editions for monthly offers and another question

in XBoX Rewards
    Eligibility of Gold/Deluxe Editions for monthly offers and another question: In short, I decided to purchase STEEP for this month's reward offer, but I figured as long as I was doing that, I'd buy the Gold Edition as those are more cost efficient. Will I still get...
  7. Checking YTD spending as a 5* VIP? Also another question re: pre-orders and a comment

in XBoX Rewards
    Checking YTD spending as a 5* VIP? Also another question re: pre-orders and a comment: Hello. I am currently a 5* VIP, Obviously when I go to check my MyVIP status, the screen tells me I'm a 5* 0% of the way to my next star since I'm at the maximum level. Is there any way for me...
  8. MyVIP Rewards Credits Missing (also Survey Credits) and another question

in XBoX Rewards
    MyVIP Rewards Credits Missing (also Survey Credits) and another question: So, I'm a 5* VIP with Gold. I made a post mid-December inquiring about credit deposits on rebates, and was told they get calculated and deposited at the end of the month. I'm all but positive...
  9. Another 'valid payment' question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another 'valid payment' question: Hi everyone. Struggling to download 360 games. I have both a Paypal account which paid for my LIVE subscription and also a debit card. Both are United Kingdom where I reside and my account is...
  10. Another Gears of War collection code question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another Gears of War collection code question: I purchased Gears of War 4 digitally on 12/31/2016. Am I eligible to receive these codes? The promotion said by the end of 12/31/2016 but I never received any codes in my messages....