"Another screen is already called Xbox One" + how to keep phone paired?

Discus and support "Another screen is already called Xbox One" + how to keep phone paired? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've paired my Nexus 5 via the YouTube app, but it lists my Xbox One as "Xbox One 4". If I go into settings and edit the name to just "Xbox One", it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SigmaTheDJ, Apr 9, 2014.

1. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

I've paired my Nexus 5 via the YouTube app, but it lists my Xbox One as "Xbox One 4". If I go into settings and edit the name to just "Xbox One", it says "Another screen is already called Xbox One", even though it's not as I only have one phone paired to
    one console. I've tried deleting the pairing, so no "TVs" are connected, then re-pairing, but I get the same issue.

The second issue I'm having is that when I reboot my phone, the YouTube app loses the pairing and says "No TVs paired with this mobile device", even though in the YouTube app settings on the Xbox One it says that one device is paired, which it lists is "LGE
    Nexus 5 ()" which is correct.

Anyone else having these issues? Being able to use the phone to send videos to the TV via the Xbox One is great, but not if I have to re-pair my device every time I shut it down and start it up again.

:)

SigmaTheDJ, Apr 9, 2014
  2. New Xbox 720 report

[quote user="Old Lofty One"]

[quote user=""]

No one knows what it is called yet.

[/quote]

It is called ..... ' The 720 Durango Next Box Xbox Box Box ' ....

"Another screen is already called Xbox One" + how to keep phone paired? ;)

[/quote] Another rumour? "Another screen is already called Xbox One" + how to keep phone paired? :p

gooslaps goop, Apr 9, 2014
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Not able to create another account with my cell phone number !!

You may receive the error "Microsoft account already exists. Enter another email or phone, or get a new Outlook email." You will see this message if the email or phone number you are trying to add is already tied to another Microsoft account. You will
    need to use an alternate phone number, an alternate email or create a new one

M3tal Daz3, Apr 9, 2014
  4. the Q10 Win User

Unable to purchase a game

Hi,

I am unable to contact support or request a call back.

Firstly, the country I am living in is not on the list of countries in the phone number screen.

Secondly, I have a second phone, but the support screen reports that my phone number does not exist.

Yes, it does. this is the error:

Call me back

The number you gave us doesn't exist. Try checking your info, or try another number.

How do i contact someone about this.

This is exceptionally bad
  5. Valvash Win User

Credit Card/Billing Issues

Not helpful at all. Everything I already knew.

Is there another way than making a phone call?
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

My xbox wont work

7. BCIceman 77 Win User

Xbox 360 System update problem

Just tried installing the update from a usb drive...... It keeps giving me the same error screen! This SUCKS!

Any other options/suggestions on how to get my system back and running? I already have one black video game shaped paper weight called a WiiU, I don't need a second...... :/
  8. Crochetiere Win User

Cancelling subscriptions

I didn't have to call a number to sign up I shouldn't have to call to cancel. Having you sit on the phone on hold is how they discourage you from cancelling.

How did I bad mouth the service? I'm just saying there should be an alternative to a phone call.

I only have a few hours to myself after I get home from work, I'm not spending one on the phone.

Already cancelled credit card it's done.
Thema:

1. "Another screen is already called Xbox One" + how to keep phone paired? - Similar Threads - Another screen already

2. xbox one x and homecomputer can you play together in one screen another person

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x and homecomputer can you play together in one screen another person: well I think it may work. ihave xbox one x hooked to tv and computer hooked to tv and hav both hard wired to internet. and have xbox 360 controller hooked to computer, and xbox1 xhooked to xbox...
  3. holding x button in game opens up another screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    holding x button in game opens up another screen: Any game i play use apex for example requires i use the x button for important thibgs such as. Picking people up using the x button. However whenever I go to get them it will open up another...
  4. Win10 Xbox App - Minimises when clicking on another screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win10 Xbox App - Minimises when clicking on another screen: Hey there, So recently I started streaming on Twitch, as I have no capture card I stream my XBOX feed to the Win10 application then use Display capture on that in OBS for streaming. My problem is...
  5. Swap Screen Name and Live Subscription To Another Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Swap Screen Name and Live Subscription To Another Microsoft Account: I registered 2 xBox screen names years apart and I recently purchased a year of xBox Live under my secondary Microsoft account because the screen name attached to this account is the screen name I...
  6. [Guide] Move to another TV thats not 1080p and getting blank screen on the new TV (lower res ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Guide] Move to another TV thats not 1080p and getting blank screen on the new TV (lower res ...: When your moving your Xbox One around with you (maybe on holiday and taking it with you), you may find that when you plug everything in and switch the Xbox One on you get a blank screen. Don't...
  7. Connecting Xbox One to another TV shows a blue screen on the TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox One to another TV shows a blue screen on the TV: Hey there, I am trying to connect my Xbox One to another TV but it does not seem to work. The TV shows a blue screen (guess no signal). I know the TV is running in 1080i but my previous setting...
  8. Why I Will Never Buy Another Xbox. "Black Screen Fix"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I Will Never Buy Another Xbox. "Black Screen Fix": Before my rant I'll say if you're having the black screen pop up on your startup screen with the error code, Xbox tells you to go to Xbox.com and type in offline update and follow those steps, if...
  9. Another green screen post...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another green screen post...: Hi everyone, I know everyone is going to be sick of these and seen lots of them but before anyone complains please read first as all the posts I found were slightly different from my issue. so...
  10. Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!: @Marky I like the games too and I am also not very good at them. I find easy a bit tricky, so I dread to think how bad I will be on hard lol. But personally for me I think the price is fair for...