ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!!

Discus and support ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All the games I was playing are gone, but the old games are back, but will it be worth it to try and play!?! f3b9c55b-5879-427c-89e5-7193dc5d3c86 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WitheringManx2, Apr 11, 2014.

1. ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!!

All the games I was playing are gone, but the old games are back, but will it be worth it to try and play!?!

:)

WitheringManx2, Apr 11, 2014
  2. ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!

Another user suggested that we could uninstall the app and then go to the store and install it again.

It worked for me, but because I played during the period between the update and the fix for the update, a couple of leaderboard values are a bit strange.

AvailingJam0105, Apr 11, 2014
  3. ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!

All my new games gone, AGAIN!!! Old games are back, how long, who knows? Question is, is it worth it to try and play !?!

WitheringManx2, Apr 11, 2014
  4. ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!!

This happened to me when I re-installed the app. Some of the leaderboard messages are odd and the games played during the "dark" period have probably disappeared into the ether. Not the best update Microsoft have ever done, I think.

AvailingJam0105, Apr 12, 2014
  5. AvailingJam0105 Win User

This happened to me when I re-installed the app. Some of the leaderboard messages are odd and the games played during the "dark" period have probably disappeared into the ether. Not the best update Microsoft have ever done, I think.
  6. AvailingJam0105 Win User

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!

Another user suggested that we could uninstall the app and then go to the store and install it again.

It worked for me, but because I played during the period between the update and the fix for the update, a couple of leaderboard values are a bit strange.
  7. soulspinner45 Win User

Error Code 002408

Happened again after another update, and lost all my scores
  8. SirBaxter77 Win User

My gamerscore dropped

Update: just did a power cycle on my Xbox and lost another 10G. This is getting silly...
  9. Sipuli91 Win User

Help!

The sad thing about the update is it hasn't fixed the game any more than the previous ones. I've lost all hope with BF4.
Thema:

1. ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!! - Similar Threads - ANOTHER UPDATE MORE

2. Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...: I am now with my second xbox 360 kinect. I was able to access my cinemaNow content on the first game unit. Now that cinemaNow has changed its offerings to the general consumer the app isnt...
  3. if you happen to my console stops working after an update I can win another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if you happen to my console stops working after an update I can win another?: if you happen to my console stops working after an update I can win another? I'm preview member. I'm afraid that after some updating my xbox one for funcionar.pois I'm a preview tester. help me...
  4. ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!: All my new games gone, AGAIN!!! Old games are back, how long, who knows? Question is, is it worth it to try and play !?! 20d4fcbb-0d6a-41d6-ab11-babf92a13a64
  5. another store update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    another store update?: So i noticed that i got the bug where it said the store was out of date, then a new update came out fixed it. Well now there's another update option for the store in my updates, anyone else feel a...
  6. Another Update ... Ban Over and still can't chat and no way to contact anyone at Microsoft to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another Update ... Ban Over and still can't chat and no way to contact anyone at Microsoft to ...: This is the 3rd Post, Please below for other Posts regarding my issue that support keep locking so there is no way I can reply to the original thread, to explore more available possible help...
  7. Yet ANOTHER untested m$ special update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet ANOTHER untested m$ special update: Alright, first off, let me start by eluding to the sheer and utter disgust I have for the Obviously Idiotic m$ programmers, qc, and idea factory that is m$. I'm not even going to get into the last...
  8. Another Bug/Glitch/Issue on Reputation System? (reputation didnt updated on profile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another Bug/Glitch/Issue on Reputation System? (reputation didnt updated on profile): Sorry for open a new thread but this is a new problem regarding the same issue or about the same topic "reputation system" And now...? ohhh yes!!! This is really nice... i checked my Reputation...
  9. another new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    another new update: i hope this one stops the screen going dim when watching tv Via the usb adaptor .... ce34048b-25e2-45ab-9373-eb435d09cec6
  10. ANOTHER UPDATE NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    ANOTHER UPDATE NOT WORKING: i know .. big surprise.. ANOTHER update that is not working.. you try to download it on the xbox and you get the same old thing.. it tries to download it for about 10 or 15 minutes then you that...