Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

Discus and support Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stoned2daBone88, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in the email address and password it says 'another user on this
    device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here. Has anyone got a fix for this?

:)

Stoned2daBone88, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

1. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here - Similar Threads - Another user device

2. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  3. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: Hello, I have a problem with adding my Microsoft account to my Xbox X. I get the following error message: "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here". I...
  4. Xbox account transfer to another user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account transfer to another user: I am aware that this is currently not possible, but I am also aware that it is used to be possible a few years ago. Microsoft needs to bring back the ability to transfer ownership of an Xbox...
  5. another user is using your account error

in XBoX on Consoles
    another user is using your account error: So i just turned on my xbox and my account didnt open, i tried again and again and again and still didnt work, so a erased my account but when i tried to log in with my account it says that:...
  6. Xbox One X - How to move Minecraft licence to another User?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - How to move Minecraft licence to another User?: I am PC savvy but a total Xbox newbie who has been unable to find online how to do what I wish. Last week I gave my children an Xbox One X and set up an account for them. All good. My daughter...
  7. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: hi there! Whenever I try to sign into my xbox account it says "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here" . It's after that I removed my account and restart...
  8. Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...: Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails. 8b8c7d7e-b828-4f41-bad8-62d64926fdab
  9. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: Hello everyone , i was having issues since yesterday with Sign In Account. So i removed my account and tried readding it , i entered my email , password and then , there's the msg : " Another...
  10. Error: Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here.: All users have been removed and there are none to choose from, but it says that the Microsoft account is already in use on this device. efbb44c8-d573-4cb2-9a9e-2c97e5e79199