Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

Discus and support Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stoned2daBone88, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in the email address and password it says 'another user on this
    device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here. Has anyone got a fix for this?

:)

Stoned2daBone88, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

3. Fos Win User

Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Unable to add account after removing it

I had a sign in error so I removed the account as recommended. Upon readding the account, it says "(user) is here already. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here."

There are no accounts whatsoever under the sign in menu or delete account menu. This is the only Microsoft account I have ever had. So i now cannot delete or add the account??
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status. There is a service alert that might be affecting this.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Heya R4alGamer!

It sounds like you might be using the wrong Microsoft Account to sign in. When you created your Xbox Live account did you by chance use a different e-mail address to sign up? Just to make sure, is R4alGamer the Gamertag that you're trying to sign in with
    or is it with a different Gamertag?
Thema:

1. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here - Similar Threads - Another user device

2. Changing a game ownership from one user to another user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a game ownership from one user to another user: I purchased Assassin Creed Origins under my son user name and now that I have my own Xbox One I have to login under his user name to play the game. Is there a way for me to transfer the ownership...
  3. Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.

in XboX Insiders
    Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.: Updated to the insider beta, thought it might have fixed it; nope. still the same. why isn't MS doing anything about it? from what I can gather from Google, it's been happening for months!...
  4. Adding another xbox to account with a new user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding another xbox to account with a new user: I have a new xbox and trying to set up an account using the same email for my Microsoft but I dont want anyone else's profile on the new xbox or trying to transfer one account to the new xbox but...
  5. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  6. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: Hello, I have a problem with adding my Microsoft account to my Xbox X. I get the following error message: "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here". I...
  7. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: hi there! Whenever I try to sign into my xbox account it says "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here" . It's after that I removed my account and restart...
  8. Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...: Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails. 8b8c7d7e-b828-4f41-bad8-62d64926fdab
  9. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: Hello everyone , i was having issues since yesterday with Sign In Account. So i removed my account and tried readding it , i entered my email , password and then , there's the msg : " Another...
  10. Error: Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here.: All users have been removed and there are none to choose from, but it says that the Microsoft account is already in use on this device. efbb44c8-d573-4cb2-9a9e-2c97e5e79199