Another User Suffering Xbox One Control Pad Disconnections - FIX THIS!!!

Discus and support Another User Suffering Xbox One Control Pad Disconnections - FIX THIS!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gone through all the troubleshooting tips through the numerous threads so far on the issue. Moved the system to another room, onto a completely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unreal Warfare, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Another User Suffering Xbox One Control Pad Disconnections - FIX THIS!!!

Gone through all the troubleshooting tips through the numerous threads so far on the issue. Moved the system to another room, onto a completely different display device. Disconnected Kinect. Reset to factory defaults. Updated control pad. Changed batteries.
    Re-synced various ways. Etc. I honestly believe there is nothing else for me to try.

This is a massive issue for Xbox One users, clearly. Replacing consoles or control pads doesn't seem to be fixing it. I think we deserve to know just what the hell is going on and what is being done to rectify the issue on Microsoft's end.

And, to be quite frank, if this isn't resolved by the next update then I am taking this Xbox One back, cancelling my Xbox Live subscription, and getting a PS4. Yes, I will buy a console I don't actually want because at the end of the day what I do want is to
    be able to play my games without my control pad disconnecting every five minutes.

Taking into account multiple users have had these issues since launch, the lack of official word on the matter is outright disgusting!

Sort it out or lose yet another customer!

:)

Unreal Warfare, Jun 20, 2014
  2. marko79
    marko79 Guest
    Day One Controller Faulty?

Yes day one pad, ive been offered a replacement console by Amazon but id have to download all my games etc again and I dont even know if that will fix it?

We certainly arent the only ones suffering with it:

Xbox One – Reconnect Controller, Disconnects All the Time

Xbox.com Forums

marko79, Jun 20, 2014
  3. freemo999
    freemo999 Guest
    Problem with controller

Both of my controllers are also disconnecting randomly

FIFA is the main game affected suffered 10 disconnects in one half!

I do have my xbox in the next room so not sure what the range of the controllers are

freemo999, Jun 20, 2014
  4. gds1972 Win User

Info about xbox one s and x

I have not suffered with issues of my controllers disconnecting from my Xbox One S or X consoles.
  5. Blackforce Dale Win User

D-pad issues with NEW (3.5mm) Xbox One controller

Old controllers disconnect, new ones weird D-pad issues. *sigh*
  6. El Mago tv Win User

Controller volume problems

1. Examine the headset, the cord, and the connector for visible defects.
    2. Make sure that no dirt or debris is on the headset connector. To clean the connector, use a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
    3. Verify that your Xbox One controller operates correctly, and that you can use the controller to turn on and turn off the console. For help troubleshooting Xbox One controller issues, see Xbox
      One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    4. Firmly insert the Xbox One Chat Headset connector into the expansion port under the directional pad (D-pad) and the right stick on the controller
  7. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Xbox 360 Controller vs Xbox One Controller, your thoughts?

I hated the D-Pad and battery pack on the Xbox 360 controller, so now that Microsoft have fixed the D-Pad and have the batteries built-in I prefer the Xbox One controller. It took me a while to get used to the analog sticks on
    the Xbox One.
  8. AridLizard Win User

Decent controller for xbox one

all my Xbox One controllers have suffered from stick drift and erratic buttons (sometimes they don't register, other times they register multiple presses)

I bought a wired 360 pad to play games on my PC years ago (the game was Juiced2 HIN to give an idea of how long ago) and that pad is still 100% with no drift and buttons functioning as intended, but a few months playing Forza Horizon 3 or 4 is enough to
    wear out an Xbox One controller.

if it was possible, I'd use the wired 360 pad with the One, but sadly that isn't an option for some reason.
Thema:

Another User Suffering Xbox One Control Pad Disconnections - FIX THIS!!!

1. Another User Suffering Xbox One Control Pad Disconnections - FIX THIS!!! - Similar Threads - Another User Suffering

2. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in...
  3. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  4. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: Hello, I have a problem with adding my Microsoft account to my Xbox X. I get the following error message: "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here". I...
  5. Xbox account transfer to another user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account transfer to another user: I am aware that this is currently not possible, but I am also aware that it is used to be possible a few years ago. Microsoft needs to bring back the ability to transfer ownership of an Xbox...
  6. another user is using your account error

in XBoX on Consoles
    another user is using your account error: So i just turned on my xbox and my account didnt open, i tried again and again and again and still didnt work, so a erased my account but when i tried to log in with my account it says that:...
  7. Xbox One X - How to move Minecraft licence to another User?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - How to move Minecraft licence to another User?: I am PC savvy but a total Xbox newbie who has been unable to find online how to do what I wish. Last week I gave my children an Xbox One X and set up an account for them. All good. My daughter...
  8. How to move Forza Horizon 3 from one user account to another on the same PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to move Forza Horizon 3 from one user account to another on the same PC?: I installed Forza Horizon 3 on my computer. It's mostly for my son who is too young to have his own computer. I then noticed that the game is not accessible through his user account. So how do I...
  9. another user is using your account error

in XBoX on Consoles
    another user is using your account error: So i just turned on my xbox and my account didnt open, i tried again and again and again and still didnt work, so a erased my account but when i tried to log in with my account it says that:...
  10. How to transfer Fall Out 4 add-on from a user to another one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer Fall Out 4 add-on from a user to another one: Hi, We used to have 1 Xbox One (belongs to my son). All the game were saved on the drive and the external drive that we bought. My daughter is playing Fall Out 4 under her brothers name tag...