Another user w/ Controller Firmware Update Issues

Discus and support Another user w/ Controller Firmware Update Issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Having multiple issues with the 2 controllers I have updated (thank god I havent updated my others yet) My launch day Xbox One X controller will not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RockinYankee, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Another user w/ Controller Firmware Update Issues

Having multiple issues with the 2 controllers I have updated (thank god I havent updated my others yet)

My launch day Xbox One X controller will not sync with either my XB1X or my S/X, not even with a USB cable connected (and I have tried using multiple cables)

For my Elite 2, I cannot connect via USB to my PC,(using the cable that came with my E2 (which I know works perfectly) and when plugged in the Xbox Guide Button turns GREEN. (WTH??) Also of course now I cannot use the Windows 10 Xbox Accessory's app to update my 3 button settings. Error message notes this is an issue, but IMHO - how the hell do you put out an update without ensuring all that works?!?!

Also it caused issues to where I was NOT able to party chat with my wireless TB Stealth 700. Thank god for its BT capability I was able to Party Chat with my phone to overcome this. Until I did a factory reset on the XB1X.

I know this is why there are beta rings...but some of these issues are major inconvenience and/or handicap for your end users. . Again... how the hell do you put out an update without ensuring all that works?!?!

#FIXNOW #FIXASAP #MAKEITSO #MAKEITAPRIORITY #XBOX #XBOXSUPPORT

submitted by /u/RockinYankee
    [link] [comments]

/u/RockinYankee, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Noakespg Win User

Not receiving adapter/controller update--incompatible headset?

I have this same issue and it IS a problem. I manually updated my firmware for each of my controllers BEFORE getting by XO Seven. Now whenever I plug in the headset it prompts me to update firmware (although the sound is already working). When I try and
    update it fails without giving an error, then my controller will no longer sync.

This is incredibly annoying and I hope that MS either fix the console's firmware to stop asking me to update or release another firmware update for the controller which fixes the syncing issue.
  3. konsoleking247 Win User

Controller connected but not working

Try another controller with fresh batteries if it still does that then you might be facing a firmware/ software issue that can be fixed by an update if MS release one soon for controllers.
  4. Shambles75 Win User

Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth issue

The Bluetooth definitely needs a firmware update, but until then just go hard wired :) If you return it to Microsoft - you'll prolly get another controller with the same issue...
  5. Trentelshark Win User

XBOX ONE CONTROLLER

I'm going to assume you did the controller firmware update when the latest release pushed to your console? If you didn't give it a shot and see if it helps. There is also an update in the April preview to address two issues with the previous controller
    firmware:

*NEW CONTROLLER FIRMWARE UPDATE*

Update to help address controller disconnect issues.

Update to help address headset adapter audio quality.

That is from the release notes in the forums and since applying the update to my controller, I haven't had any issues with this since. So if you have the latest firmware applied hang in there, and when the April preview goes GA, try updating it and see
    if it resolves the issue at that point :).
  6. Beefhart Win User

Xbox one Console suddenly not seeing External drives, even brand new backup console.

Hi again

Please read my previous post first, but i have a update to the situation that may make some sense as to what the issue is on xbox.

I have just encountered another issue with relation to the latest controller firmware update.

This controller update has now rendered my official xbox play and charge kit useless.

It refuses to charge the battery.

New / different lead doesn't change anything.

Once again this worked perfectly fine before the update.

Is there the possibility that this is a voltage regulation issue in regards to the USB ports on the xbox consoles as a result of these updates?

Other users have also had the same issue Xbox controller firmware corrupted : xboxinsiders (reddit.com) and Controller Battery Issues : xbox (reddit.com)
Thema:

Another user w/ Controller Firmware Update Issues

1. Another user w/ Controller Firmware Update Issues - Similar Threads - Another user Controller

2. can't play or install Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta when another console user with Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play or install Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta when another console user with Game...: OK... this is strange I think. We have multiple user accounts on the Xbox Series X. One user has Game Pass Ultimate. That user's Home Xbox is not assigned to this Xbox, but it is on another. We...
  3. I recently tried to add a acc to my Xbox but it’s keep on saying another user is on this...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I recently tried to add a acc to my Xbox but it’s keep on saying another user is on this...: I recently tried to add my Microsoft acc to my Xbox acc but it’s keep on saying another divice is using this Microsoft acc so you can’t add it that what is saying plz help me Moved from:...
  4. Transfer Xbox Game Bar from user to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Xbox Game Bar from user to another: Hello, so recently I've updated windows 10 but I noticed Xbox game bar was fully broken. I created another user account and tried to run Xbox game bar, surprisingly it worked. But now I'm asking...
  5. Pre ordering a game to another user abroad, as a gift.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre ordering a game to another user abroad, as a gift.: Trying to pre order Mass Effect Legendary Edition as a gift for my brother, however he lives in Sweden. Tried multiple websites and can't suss it out, and on Xbox marketplace/Microsoft store the...
  6. Disable Xbox Insider tied to another user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disable Xbox Insider tied to another user: Hi, I have a second hand Xbox One X that is connected to Xbox Insider by the original owner. I have no way to contact the original owner to get them to remove the Xbox from their Insider device...
  7. Unable to unenroll Xbox because it was enrolled by another user. Need to do it so I can fix...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to unenroll Xbox because it was enrolled by another user. Need to do it so I can fix...: Hello, I need my Xbox to be unrolled from Insider Preview program. Why don't I do it myself? Because it was enrolled by another a person, so I cannot do it from the Windows 10 app. It is also...
  8. Transfer voucher code to another user

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer voucher code to another user: I have accidentally redeemed voucher code to my Microsoft account. Can I send it to my sons xbox account. d110e7ca-3a53-4e08-a3b4-73a82b3b831f
  9. Access xbox games pass on another Windows user

in XBoX on Windows
    Access xbox games pass on another Windows user: I have created another user for my children but now cannot access those games but have to install them again. Is there a way to access those games which are already installed on my machine? I...
  10. Another User Suffering Xbox One Control Pad Disconnections - FIX THIS!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another User Suffering Xbox One Control Pad Disconnections - FIX THIS!!!: Gone through all the troubleshooting tips through the numerous threads so far on the issue. Moved the system to another room, onto a completely different display device. Disconnected Kinect. Reset...