Another Windows Sonic Issue...

Discus and support Another Windows Sonic Issue... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, Quick question for those who might have Rocksmith 2014, Have you experienced recently that when the System sound is using the Windows Sonic (or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Nov 19, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Hello, Quick question for those who might have Rocksmith 2014,

Have you experienced recently that when the System sound is using the Windows Sonic (or Atmos, didn't test this yet) the sound is completely shattered, almost like the speaker was behind a wall?

And the sound problem is spread across all the Xbox after launching that game with that setting, to solve it I need to restart the console, the workaround was to change to standard sound output until I figure out how to fix it.

I'll reproduce again the issues with Atmos and submit feedback for it, but I wanted to know if anyone else had the same issue?

submitted by /u/reforc3
    [link] [comments]

/u/reforc3, Nov 19, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Headset issues (no Windows Sonic)

Hey there Banshee thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, we have seen this in the past
    and since the issue could be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a >Soft
    Factory Reset
    <
    (while keeping games and apps)
    IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup
    lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  3. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Just Found The Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 Game For $4.99/Should I...?

That will be a waste of $5. The only way I would play another Sonic game...actually let me correct myself. The only way I would play another Sonic that came out after Sonic Adventures for the Dreamcast, is if I was paid to play it. And it has to be a substantial
    sum.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Dolby Atmos Error type HeadphoneDownload

5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Surround sound

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems

Thema:

1. Another Windows Sonic Issue... - Similar Threads - Another Windows Sonic

2. Can we transfer its windows store games to another storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we transfer its windows store games to another storage?: Hello. I'll make it simple, I currently have the game pass on PC except that I will change hard drive to switch to a full SSD system but I do not know at all if I can transfer my games on my SSD,...
  3. Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...: My friend and I spent hundreds of hours playing on his Minecraft map. While he was exploring or doing whatever he was doing, I stayed focused and built a pretty big castle in survival. It actually...
  4. Transfer my minecraft windows 10 to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer my minecraft windows 10 to another account: Hey guys, I need to help move my minecraft windows 10 edition in another account. I bought it with a code and I create another account I want t put it on the new one. PLS HELP ME...
  5. I want to transfer the windows 10 edition to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to transfer the windows 10 edition to another account: Hello , i want to transfer minecraft windows 10 edition to another microsoft account because i redeem it to a wrong account Please help me 6d6376dc-41fb-4a89-a96d-7387e076e3db
  6. Xbox App doesn't work on Windows 10 (another 0x409 error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App doesn't work on Windows 10 (another 0x409 error): Hi Xbox Forums I recently acquired a Dell XPS 15. the UWP Xbox app doesn't work. error (0x409) 0xD0000001 appears. I don't know what is causing this error. I re-installed the Xbox app. I...
  7. Change Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code to another email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code to another email?: Hi there. I know if you have the full version of Minecraft linked to your Mojang account, you can get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free on Windows 10. But I accidentally activated it to my...
  8. Can I move all my games and game saves to another window live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I move all my games and game saves to another window live account?: I have two window live accounts, one for sending and receiving emails and the other is for playing xbox one. Now I want to merge my two accounts. My question is that will I be able to move all my...
  9. Moving Quantum Break for Windows 10 to another HDD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving Quantum Break for Windows 10 to another HDD: I received the Windows 10 copy of Quantum Break last night. However, there was no option as to where the game would be installed. I do not have any games installed on my C: drive - they're all...
  10. Streaming Xbox 360(or another device) to Windows 10 through oneguide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming Xbox 360(or another device) to Windows 10 through oneguide: Having issues streaming oneguide content to Windows 10. Currently I have my 360 plugged in there. I use it for various things, one of them being playing old games that aren't on BC. It functions...