Another Windows Sonic Issue...

Discus and support Another Windows Sonic Issue... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, Quick question for those who might have Rocksmith 2014, Have you experienced recently that when the System sound is using the Windows Sonic (or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Nov 19, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Hello, Quick question for those who might have Rocksmith 2014,

Have you experienced recently that when the System sound is using the Windows Sonic (or Atmos, didn't test this yet) the sound is completely shattered, almost like the speaker was behind a wall?

And the sound problem is spread across all the Xbox after launching that game with that setting, to solve it I need to restart the console, the workaround was to change to standard sound output until I figure out how to fix it.

I'll reproduce again the issues with Atmos and submit feedback for it, but I wanted to know if anyone else had the same issue?

submitted by /u/reforc3
    [link] [comments]

/u/reforc3, Nov 19, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Headset issues (no Windows Sonic)

Hey there Banshee thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, we have seen this in the past
    and since the issue could be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a >Soft
    Factory Reset
    <
    (while keeping games and apps)
    IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup
    lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  3. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Just Found The Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 Game For $4.99/Should I...?

That will be a waste of $5. The only way I would play another Sonic game...actually let me correct myself. The only way I would play another Sonic that came out after Sonic Adventures for the Dreamcast, is if I was paid to play it. And it has to be a substantial
    sum.
  4. Dj Infiniti Win User

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

I actually would like that, another thing I think would be cool is if they add a collection of all of the Sonic games. Sonic Generations, Sonic 06, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Forces ect. I just think it would be cool to play all of those good games on the
    Xbox One. :)
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Dolby Atmos Error type HeadphoneDownload

6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Surround sound

Thema:

1. Another Windows Sonic Issue... - Similar Threads - Another Windows Sonic

2. Minecraft Windows 10 "Cannot join world, currently playing on another device" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 "Cannot join world, currently playing on another device" error: When I try to log into a server on minecraft windows 10 edition, I get the following message: "Cannot join world. The account you are signed in to is currently playing in this world on a different...
  3. Xbox App stops downloads when focus is on another window

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App stops downloads when focus is on another window: Hello! Recently I changed motherboard and CPU and shortly after renewed my subscription to the XBOX Game Pass. When downloading Sea of Thieves again i noticed that my download constantly...
  4. Is there a way to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on another account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on another account?: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my brother's PC, but I want it on my PC which has a different account. I have all my other games on my main account, so switching the account messes things...
  5. Cannot Stream Xbox one on my Windows PC - Keep asking "to allow Stream on another devices"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Stream Xbox one on my Windows PC - Keep asking "to allow Stream on another devices": Hello, I'am trying to stream My xbox one to my pc trough the Companion App. The console and the PC are connected to internet by ethernet cable to the same Lan network. The connexion is a...
  6. Minecraft for Windows Code was redeemed by someone else. How do I get another code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows Code was redeemed by someone else. How do I get another code: Hi I just logged into my minecraft account after the longest time and saw that those who purchased the Java Edition pre 2018 got minecraft for windows for free while trying to redeem it I have...
  7. Can we transfer its windows store games to another storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we transfer its windows store games to another storage?: Hello. I'll make it simple, I currently have the game pass on PC except that I will change hard drive to switch to a full SSD system but I do not know at all if I can transfer my games on my SSD,...
  8. Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...: My friend and I spent hundreds of hours playing on his Minecraft map. While he was exploring or doing whatever he was doing, I stayed focused and built a pretty big castle in survival. It actually...
  9. Transfer my minecraft windows 10 to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer my minecraft windows 10 to another account: Hey guys, I need to help move my minecraft windows 10 edition in another account. I bought it with a code and I create another account I want t put it on the new one. PLS HELP ME...
  10. I want to transfer the windows 10 edition to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to transfer the windows 10 edition to another account: Hello , i want to transfer minecraft windows 10 edition to another microsoft account because i redeem it to a wrong account Please help me 6d6376dc-41fb-4a89-a96d-7387e076e3db