Another Xbox game?

Discus and support Another Xbox game? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Games with Gold question. What's going on over at your offices that you keep putting up these old games? It's not like you don't have the money or the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/memunkey, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/memunkey
    /u/memunkey Guest

Another Xbox game?

Games with Gold question. What's going on over at your offices that you keep putting up these old games? It's not like you don't have the money or the library to put a good game out there. You used to but lately you've been pulling from the stuff Kmart couldn't even get rid of. This goes a long way to show how much you value us as customers. It's really very insulting.

submitted by /u/memunkey
    [link] [comments]

/u/memunkey, Nov 2, 2019
  2. MonoBuckle2 Win User

Never buying another Xbox

Yes, I'll explain. the July 29th update bricked my console. My gamer tag is linked to my Gmail account. Monobuckleis the one Microsoft gave me when I got my first of 3 360s that red ringed before I got my 360 slim.

My blue ray drive failed after 13 months. Now Microsoft says that because of that I can't update my Xbox one and I have to send it in for repair at my cost. Nice how it makes out that Microsoft profits and I'm out
  3. IceStorm III Win User

PS5, And another Xbox?!?

"Current gen" does not mean the previous gen is discontinued. During the 2 year spin-up phase the previous gen coexists alongside the current gen.

If both MS and Sony stick with the same system architecture, the next gen will be an evolution, not a revolution, of the previous gen. Spin-up should take less time.
  4. neilhorgan Win User

PS5, And another Xbox?!?

Starting to wonder if consoles will go down the steambox route eventually with upgradeable components
  5. ElectroFlying Win User

PS5, And another Xbox?!?

My hope on the Xbox, is that they are looking to do a smaller, and even more powerful Xbox One.

I personally think Designers etc could have done a far better job on the X1 BEHEMOTH than they did. While on the inside going with chipsets that's cutting edge and will last the duration of this generations games and beyond.

If we are going "All in one" then lets do it with a Coke Bottle figure, and the passion to WIN a 1080P race traveling at speeds far greater than 60FPS.
  6. eviltedi Win User

PS5, And another Xbox?!?

I would imagine plans are in place for the next machines, maybe more, but I think they won't arrive for a long time.
Thema:

Another Xbox game?

1. Another Xbox game? - Similar Threads - Another game

2. Cannot redeem a game gifted from another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem a game gifted from another region: A friend from another country gifted me wwe 2k20. When I try to redeem the code from the email, an error message shows up : "Contact the seller to receive a working code in your geographic area....
  3. Cross play wont work unless I'm invited to game by another xbox player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play wont work unless I'm invited to game by another xbox player: Cross play wont work for me on fortnite need help 15208e15-5bae-4e47-bcba-1a48d6a01d3f
  4. How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?: How do I download an already purchased game that was installed in a different account but is needed in my account? The game was installed on an admin account but is required in a child account....
  5. Can we transfer its windows store games to another storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we transfer its windows store games to another storage?: Hello. I'll make it simple, I currently have the game pass on PC except that I will change hard drive to switch to a full SSD system but I do not know at all if I can transfer my games on my SSD,...
  6. Error installing Gears 5 and another games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error installing Gears 5 and another games: Hello everyone, I have the xbox game pass for PC along with the beta application and windows tells me that there are no more updates, I have the version 1903, however for several days I have...
  7. Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console: I had an Xbox One that had Halo 5 downloaded onto it, however, when I look for it on the new console, it is still registered as a pinned game, yet I can't access it, and it doesn't acknowledge...
  8. Перенос игры с одного пк на другой (Transfer game from one pc to another)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Перенос игры с одного пк на другой (Transfer game from one pc to another): Добрый день! Подскажите пожалуйста, как перенести Майнкрафт с одного ноутбука на другой. Войти по учетной записи не получатся. ответьте пожалуйста на почту: (Mod Removed - Personal Information)...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.: According to the FAQ on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: " Can I use my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription on multiple window 10 PC's? Answer : "Yes, just like Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, you...
  10. How transfer games to an account from another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How transfer games to an account from another: Hi My brother bought payable games on my account and he recently acquire a new Xbox one all digital. He wants to recover his games on his account (Haaladeen). Is it possible ?...