Another Xbox game?

Discus and support Another Xbox game? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Games with Gold question. What's going on over at your offices that you keep putting up these old games? It's not like you don't have the money or the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/memunkey, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/memunkey
    /u/memunkey Guest

Another Xbox game?

Games with Gold question. What's going on over at your offices that you keep putting up these old games? It's not like you don't have the money or the library to put a good game out there. You used to but lately you've been pulling from the stuff Kmart couldn't even get rid of. This goes a long way to show how much you value us as customers. It's really very insulting.

submitted by /u/memunkey
    [link] [comments]

/u/memunkey, Nov 2, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Another after another

There was an outage earlier where gamers was unable to sign in to Xbox Live. You might still be affected by this.
  3. MonoBuckle2 Win User

Never buying another Xbox

Yes, I'll explain. the July 29th update bricked my console. My gamer tag is linked to my Gmail account. Monobuckleis the one Microsoft gave me when I got my first of 3 360s that red ringed before I got my 360 slim.

My blue ray drive failed after 13 months. Now Microsoft says that because of that I can't update my Xbox one and I have to send it in for repair at my cost. Nice how it makes out that Microsoft profits and I'm out
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Another after another

Serves had a problems for hours now. Try power cycle console and I advise patience.
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

Another Day, Another Game, Another Kid.

[quote user="The Blessings"]

I miss Dr. Seuss.

[/quote]I never really liked his art style...

Too... stringy.
  6. Ricky Spanish13 Win User

Another Day, Another Game, Another Kid.

I don't use "op" weapons...
Thema:

Another Xbox game?

1. Another Xbox game? - Similar Threads - Another game

2. How to move gamepass installed games to another drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to move gamepass installed games to another drive?: Hi, is there a way to move my outer worlds install from my HDD to my SSD without deleting and re downloading the entire game? It is very simple to do this on both Steam and Epic Games, so I would...
  3. Is there a way to get a specific game you had on another Xbox to another without the other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get a specific game you had on another Xbox to another without the other...: I had another xbox i had given up about 5 months ago, i got another one but it doesnt have the game i had already had downloaded to it, please help. 877dd040-bab6-4bec-9495-3e00201b60cc
  4. My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue: I am trying to update COD:MW but every time I turn off my xbox, another game that I had queued is installing instead of MW. And MW goes to the queue instead of installing. How do I fix this?...
  5. Transfering XBox PC Game Pass from one Microsoft Account to Another

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfering XBox PC Game Pass from one Microsoft Account to Another: Good morning community. I'm finding that Xbox (Beta) on PC has quite a few problems because my billing (where my subscription is) and Xbox Live accounts (where all of my MS gaming history is)...
  6. transferring gaming info to another family member on same account

in XBoX Accessibility
    transferring gaming info to another family member on same account: My son has been using my parent account as his account which means all his games and progress are under my name. I want him to have his own account within our family membership. His argument with...
  7. Game purchased from microsoft store, can I switch PCs without buying another copy?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game purchased from microsoft store, can I switch PCs without buying another copy?: I want to run a game I purchased on one laptop on another. It wont let me play. Do I need to uninstall it on the first laptop, before it will download on the other? Minecraft Dungions....
  8. How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.: My son purchase a game on my Xbox and on my gamer profile . He now has his own xbox and his own microsoft account and his own gamer profile how can he transfer the license from my xbox to his?...
  9. How can I share a game with another profile on the same device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I share a game with another profile on the same device?: Hi there, I've bought a game with my Xbox profile for my daughter. The game is successfully downloaded and registered, I can launch it from my profile. There are 3 profiles on the same Xbox :...
  10. Changing a game ownership from one user to another user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a game ownership from one user to another user: I purchased Assassin Creed Origins under my son user name and now that I have my own Xbox One I have to login under his user name to play the game. Is there a way for me to transfer the ownership...