ANSWER THIS

Discus and support ANSWER THIS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If I bought a game with gold in one account and then I made another account one I could play that game again if I bought the gold in the other account... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ToastedToast28, May 9, 2019.

1. ANSWER THIS

If I bought a game with gold in one account and then I made another account one I could play that game again if I bought the gold in the other account that I made

:)

ToastedToast28, May 9, 2019
  2. taidara Win User

Is there an answer?

Hey there Todd!

How can we help you?
  3. ExpansiveBowl5 Win User

Answer

Thanks everyone for comments and advise but xbox live is not a free service, you have to buy it and when you buy it it comes with an agreement both parties must hounour, i have tried to post messages in section 15 but they wont post for some unknown reason
    only the enforcement team would know but im being accused of something and by law im entilted to know what it is
  4. ngocphi Win User

Answer

You have to post on the forums they do not answer private messages

If you are disputing a ban more then once they will never answer those as once you are answered that's it
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Answer

6. ExpansiveBowl5 Win User

Answer

Hello Thanks for the reply...I have tried that but still no answer it looks like i will have to get some legal advise because im pretty sure thiers a breach of the xbox users agreement as they have suspended my account without explanation or reason and seeing
    that these poeple are nearly impossible to contact I am left with no alternative
Thema:

ANSWER THIS

1. ANSWER THIS - Similar Threads - ANSWER

2. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...
  3. Answers and Reparations Please Sign in Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Answers and Reparations Please Sign in Problems: This isnt the first time xbox has had sign in problems for hours at a time. Obviously they haven’t completely fixed it, and is now slowly becoming a habit. Meaning their is a cause and it isnt...
  4. Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...: Bonjour , Voici mon probleme , Depuis que j'ai déménage , j'ai change de téle et je suis parti sur une téle 4k j'ai donc branche mon xbox dessus et depuis ce jour rien n'est fluide le menu xbox...
  5. My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would...: My original thread was locked before a correct answer for some reason. In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I...
  6. Need answer for xbox beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need answer for xbox beta app: So i just sub to the 3 month access of xbox beta app,it let me download all the game free(not dlc included of course),and i want to ask if i buy a dlc of the game i play,could i use it,or i have...
  7. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  8. I really need a xbox one x owners answer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really need a xbox one x owners answer.: I'm sorry if I come across as a little angry or violent but a little over 1 year ago I got a BRAND NEW xbox one x and it had a faulty hard drive. That was a little frustrating the first time that...
  9. Freaking login error without any answers, help!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Freaking login error without any answers, help!: Hello, i use a iPad and i have Minecraft original bought from the app store, but i can't login in the xbox account because it keeps sending me a message box that says "Something's not right. Try...
  10. ANSWERED Would having two primary weapons in CallOfDuty Black Ops 4 zombies be cheating?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ANSWERED Would having two primary weapons in CallOfDuty Black Ops 4 zombies be cheating?...: So I was playing zombies mode in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 and found two great primary weapons..so I picked one up, then I switched to my secondary to pick up the other primary weapon. Would this...