ANSWER THIS

Discus and support ANSWER THIS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If I bought a game with gold in one account and then I made another account one I could play that game again if I bought the gold in the other account... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ToastedToast28, May 9, 2019.

1. ANSWER THIS

If I bought a game with gold in one account and then I made another account one I could play that game again if I bought the gold in the other account that I made

:)

ToastedToast28, May 9, 2019
  2. taidara Win User

Is there an answer?

Hey there Todd!

How can we help you?
  3. ExpansiveBowl5 Win User

Answer

Thanks everyone for comments and advise but xbox live is not a free service, you have to buy it and when you buy it it comes with an agreement both parties must hounour, i have tried to post messages in section 15 but they wont post for some unknown reason
    only the enforcement team would know but im being accused of something and by law im entilted to know what it is
  4. ngocphi Win User

Answer

You have to post on the forums they do not answer private messages

If you are disputing a ban more then once they will never answer those as once you are answered that's it
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Answer

6. ExpansiveBowl5 Win User

Answer

Hello Thanks for the reply...I have tried that but still no answer it looks like i will have to get some legal advise because im pretty sure thiers a breach of the xbox users agreement as they have suspended my account without explanation or reason and seeing
    that these poeple are nearly impossible to contact I am left with no alternative
Thema:

ANSWER THIS

1. ANSWER THIS - Similar Threads - ANSWER

2. I think I did a wrong answer for the game localization survey on the insider app. Anyway to...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I did a wrong answer for the game localization survey on the insider app. Anyway to...: I was confused about some questions since the questions seemed to be translated by the auto-translation. I supposed to rate 5 stars instead of 2 stars for the question about the possiblity for...
  3. Can you change the answers to a survey?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you change the answers to a survey?: I got invited to Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead. I chose Skip-Ahead. But now I kinda regret that and want Alpha instead. Any way, or any reason to? submitted by /u/thatpug [link] [comments]
  4. 2 and a half weeks and 4 support phone calls later, which claimed "I would have an answer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 and a half weeks and 4 support phone calls later, which claimed "I would have an answer...: I called over 2 and a half weeks ago about my account being locked. Every single time it forces me to go to the web and use a phone number to unlock it. If I want to play my Xbox any that day, I...
  5. Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?: if I preorder let's say an Xbox Series X and pay only half with expiring gift cards and half with a credit card and the preorder is longer then 90 days out, will I lose my 90 day expiring gift...
  6. can someone answer me this question please

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone answer me this question please: whats the xbox support phone number 98aadf50-b49d-4da5-a7f0-42f7049e3792
  7. Connecting two headsets to one xbox one console. Please answer this question in FULL and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting two headsets to one xbox one console. Please answer this question in FULL and...: I recently went to MANY different resources regarding this topic and no matter where I go, there are multiple answers and I do not know which one is the right one. I have one Xbox Live Gold...
  8. Smart delivery question answered finally

in XboX Insiders
    Smart delivery question answered finally: I've been trying to find out about is smart delivery what apply to those of us who would purchase those games that would be on physical disc like cyberpunk 2077 no one knew the answer until now....
  9. ACCOUNT SECURITY PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION BELOW

in XBoX on Mobile
    ACCOUNT SECURITY PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION BELOW: I want to change my account security question or even know the answer because it’s been a minute since I made my account and I don’t remember my answer to my question, i need help asap!!!,...
  10. I need a fast answer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a fast answer: If i have xbox game pass simple not ultimate can i play online games especialy fortnite? 5cfa646f-b08e-45de-942f-afd245d10d6a