Answered: Fixed:Storm Flip Team Eliminate? (Fortnite):Answered: Fixed:

Discus and support Answered: Fixed:Storm Flip Team Eliminate? (Fortnite):Answered: Fixed: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was playing fortnite, I found a storm flip bottle, I threw it at an enemy, it accidentaly eliminated my teammate..am I in trouble? I’m on Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox player....o, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Answered: Fixed:Storm Flip Team Eliminate? (Fortnite):Answered: Fixed:

So I was playing fortnite, I found a storm flip bottle, I threw it at an enemy, it accidentaly eliminated my teammate..am I in trouble? I’m on Xbox One X.

:)

Xbox player....o, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Xbox player....o Win User

I’m a team player, not a team eliminator, thank you for the answer. Have a great day or night.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Xbox,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Why would you be in trouble? It was an accident as they are an area effect item. You should be fine, just be careful in the future. :)

Brad
  4. Xbox player....o Win User

Thank you so much for the answer Brad, have a great day or night.
  5. choppyseize Win User

You're fine. It was an accident and Enforcement can see from your previous history that you're not the type to hurt your own teammates.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED

You do not need to create multiple posts for the same issue. If your controller is out of warranty there is no service offered. You will need to purchase a new controller.

Microsoft do not repair controllers if a controller develops a fault and is in warranty it is replaced with a like for like controller.
Thema:

1. Answered: Fixed:Storm Flip Team Eliminate? (Fortnite):Answered: Fixed: - Similar Threads - Answered Fixed Storm

2. Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.: I just found hundreds of users reporting an error code of 121010 - failure to record results in the cloud. Many of these topics included hundreds of users needing an answer. Some of these question...
  3. The PC game pass FAQ doesn't have all the answered filled out

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC game pass FAQ doesn't have all the answered filled out: Check this link first and try to expand all the answers I want to know if you have an xbox game pass do you also need to purchase one for PC? f7104a79-6806-4d1b-a28d-01a3eff6a7b4
  4. I wonder if someone would be able to answer this question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wonder if someone would be able to answer this question: I was wondering if I signed up for Xbox Game Pass on PC will it only work on PC in otherwords I have some games that are in Game Pass but I have the physical versions of those games as well...
  5. Answered: If I leave a match in Fortnite (mid-game) after a challenge, will my challenge...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Answered: If I leave a match in Fortnite (mid-game) after a challenge, will my challenge...: So, my internet is bad, so when I was playing Fortnite and finished a challenge, my game was glitching out due to my horrible internet on my end, so I left the match, then when I left I saw the...
  6. Unable to log into Xbox App on Windows 10 - Error 0x406 - No existing support answers work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log into Xbox App on Windows 10 - Error 0x406 - No existing support answers work.: When attempting to log into the Xbox app, I receive the following error: [img] Googling this error has lead to plenty of folks that have had this issue. Most answers are a few years old and...
  7. Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers: Metro still buggy it's not an overheating problem.something is wrong with the game and or the latest update and it would appear that it's not going to be fixed as there has been no information on...
  8. Ok this is not fun, funny, or even aceptable anymore. 30 days now no answer or fix.

in XBoX Rewards
    Ok this is not fun, funny, or even aceptable anymore. 30 days now no answer or fix.: Since my last discussion was locked with no new answers for aver 2 weeks now. Here it is again and your crappy answer. I want this fixed, I want this fixed, I want this fixed, I want this fixed....
  9. AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED: My grips are peeling off, my left stick activates RT, my LB broke randomly, also have a drift and the top right paddle magnet feels loose, so many issues that need to be addresed by these people...
  10. Looking for Answers on a fix for Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Answers on a fix for Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10?: Looking for Answers on fixing Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10. I have purchased the full version and whenever i load it from Desktop/AppStore/XboxApp the game runs in trail/demo mode only....