Answered: Fixed:Storm Flip Team Eliminate? (Fortnite):Answered: Fixed:

Discus and support Answered: Fixed:Storm Flip Team Eliminate? (Fortnite):Answered: Fixed: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was playing fortnite, I found a storm flip bottle, I threw it at an enemy, it accidentaly eliminated my teammate..am I in trouble? I’m on Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox player....o, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Answered: Fixed:Storm Flip Team Eliminate? (Fortnite):Answered: Fixed:

So I was playing fortnite, I found a storm flip bottle, I threw it at an enemy, it accidentaly eliminated my teammate..am I in trouble? I’m on Xbox One X.

:)

Xbox player....o, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Xbox player....o Win User

I’m a team player, not a team eliminator, thank you for the answer. Have a great day or night.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Xbox,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Why would you be in trouble? It was an accident as they are an area effect item. You should be fine, just be careful in the future. :)

Brad
  4. Xbox player....o Win User

Thank you so much for the answer Brad, have a great day or night.
  5. choppyseize Win User

You're fine. It was an accident and Enforcement can see from your previous history that you're not the type to hurt your own teammates.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED

You do not need to create multiple posts for the same issue. If your controller is out of warranty there is no service offered. You will need to purchase a new controller.

Microsoft do not repair controllers if a controller develops a fault and is in warranty it is replaced with a like for like controller.
Thema:

1. Answered: Fixed:Storm Flip Team Eliminate? (Fortnite):Answered: Fixed: - Similar Threads - Answered Fixed Storm

2. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  3. I really need a xbox one x owners answer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really need a xbox one x owners answer.: I'm sorry if I come across as a little angry or violent but a little over 1 year ago I got a BRAND NEW xbox one x and it had a faulty hard drive. That was a little frustrating the first time that...
  4. Freaking login error without any answers, help!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Freaking login error without any answers, help!: Hello, i use a iPad and i have Minecraft original bought from the app store, but i can't login in the xbox account because it keeps sending me a message box that says "Something's not right. Try...
  5. ANSWERED Would having two primary weapons in CallOfDuty Black Ops 4 zombies be cheating?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ANSWERED Would having two primary weapons in CallOfDuty Black Ops 4 zombies be cheating?...: So I was playing zombies mode in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 and found two great primary weapons..so I picked one up, then I switched to my secondary to pick up the other primary weapon. Would this...
  6. Refund no answer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund no answer: I have requested a refund for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 but I did not receive an email or answer within 72 hours from Microsoft what do i do now? 31d1d11a-cfb9-4197-bb00-eba78fba4f0e
  7. Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers: Metro still buggy it's not an overheating problem.something is wrong with the game and or the latest update and it would appear that it's not going to be fixed as there has been no information on...
  8. Ok this is not fun, funny, or even aceptable anymore. 30 days now no answer or fix.

in XBoX Rewards
    Ok this is not fun, funny, or even aceptable anymore. 30 days now no answer or fix.: Since my last discussion was locked with no new answers for aver 2 weeks now. Here it is again and your crappy answer. I want this fixed, I want this fixed, I want this fixed, I want this fixed....
  9. AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED: My grips are peeling off, my left stick activates RT, my LB broke randomly, also have a drift and the top right paddle magnet feels loose, so many issues that need to be addresed by these people...
  10. Looking for Answers on a fix for Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Answers on a fix for Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10?: Looking for Answers on fixing Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10. I have purchased the full version and whenever i load it from Desktop/AppStore/XboxApp the game runs in trail/demo mode only....