Answered: If I leave a match in Fortnite (mid-game) after a challenge, will my challenge...

Discus and support Answered: If I leave a match in Fortnite (mid-game) after a challenge, will my challenge... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, my internet is bad, so when I was playing Fortnite and finished a challenge, my game was glitching out due to my horrible internet on my end, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xbox player....o, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Answered: If I leave a match in Fortnite (mid-game) after a challenge, will my challenge...

So, my internet is bad, so when I was playing Fortnite and finished a challenge, my game was glitching out due to my horrible internet on my end, so I left the match, then when I left I saw the normal loading screen, I waited and waited and about 40 seconds
    in, I quit the game, then when I got back, my challenge registered...is this normal???

:)

Xbox player....o, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Answered: If I leave a match in Fortnite (mid-game) after a challenge, will my challenge not register? Because mine did. :Answered

Hi Xbox Player....o,

If your internet is bad I recommens using an ethernet cable. I do this and find it works better.
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Answered: If I leave a match in Fortnite (mid-game) after a challenge, will my challenge not register? Because mine did. :Answered

I suggest you post this in the epic games forums. They will give you a better answer for sure.
  4. Pain130798 Win User

the challenge will not be registered, you got lucky
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

So, my internet is bad, so when I was playing Fortnite and finished a challenge, my game was glitching out due to my horrible internet on my end, so I left the match, then when I left I saw the normal loading screen, I waited and waited and about
    40 seconds in, I quit the game, then when I got back, my challenge registered...is this normal???
    Id say you found a bug that should be reported to epic.
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

It's normal, don't worry. Some challenges are registered after leaving the game, not recommended of course, because it loses the fun of the game.
Thema:

Answered: If I leave a match in Fortnite (mid-game) after a challenge, will my challenge...

1. Answered: If I leave a match in Fortnite (mid-game) after a challenge, will my challenge... - Similar Threads - Answered leave match

2. can you answer this question for me how do i get the same account on both my xbox and PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you answer this question for me how do i get the same account on both my xbox and PC: Dear, Microsoft I have logged into my Mixer account on my personal computer and when i tried to start up my stream on my Xbox it wouldn't let me start up my stream on the account i just signed...
  3. When will we get a straight answer on when xbox 360 servers will be available again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we get a straight answer on when xbox 360 servers will be available again?: There are numerous reports of outages on the site downdetector.com. Yet somehow Microsoft has NO message on their service status page, which is pretty dishonest. A rep on chat claimed there was...
  4. Answer the question instead of locking thread!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Answer the question instead of locking thread!: So apperantly someone cant understand a question this thread is about ToS Not ENFORCMENT! I received a comms suspension on dec 2nd at 6:30pm pst I went to the enforcement page and was able to...
  5. how do I return to where I received an answer to post again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I return to where I received an answer to post again: I received answer to my problem and was told to contact the person who helped me but I don't know how to do it. e7173097-537a-4d5c-8caa-3f33328eedda
  6. Where is true/false: it is ok to identify my relationship orientation in my gamertag answered?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is true/false: it is ok to identify my relationship orientation in my gamertag answered?: I have been trying to get an enforcement review going for days now. Only partially because I don't think I did what I'm accused of (sent inappropriate content or some such in a message). I mostly...
  7. I was chat banned and I can’t get any answers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was chat banned and I can’t get any answers: I was cut off from contact with my group of friends last night in the middle of a game. Chat was loud and goofy, but not offensive. I was laughing along and sending a text chat to a friend with...
  8. Need answers.

in XboX Insiders
    Need answers.: When I load youtube.com. On microsoft edge, the video thumbnails don't load. I dont use the youtube app, because it keeps signing me out, and it is difficult for me to sign back in, because i have...
  9. how do i get xbox to answer there phones

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get xbox to answer there phones: I connected to the internet but cant connect to xbox cant even play my games its really making me mad fix your services 70e54dbb-3dd1-4000-8d8b-39195ca099a7
  10. Xbox Preview, I want to leave it. I haven´t received an answer about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Preview, I want to leave it. I haven´t received an answer about it: Well, since 6 days, I want to leave that program, but I haven´t received an answer on my post. I want to leave it now. I can´t use my Xbox One S , because Xbox Support told me that I must not...