Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?

Discus and support Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil. But occasionally we will run into a so called... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geth, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Geth
    Geth Guest

Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil.

But occasionally we will run into a so called villain who actually isn't a horrible person.

They're just doing what they think is right.

These kind of characters add complexity to the games and make you think.

Such characters like Saren Arterius from Mass effect and Loghain Mac Tir from Dragon Age: Origins come to mind.

What characters do you know that give out this kind of vibe?

:)

Geth, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad? - Similar Threads - Antagonist Bad Guys

2. Bad Request-- Headers too long?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bad Request-- Headers too long?: Recently, my Xbox username was forcibly changed, and now I've been trying to go and change it back. Although it seems like I can't do that, because every time I try and find a way to change it or...
  3. Controller sensitivity freak'n bad since last update :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sensitivity freak'n bad since last update :): Since they rolled out the last update, I noticed the controller sensitivity has been a lot wacky. I move the left joystick and it's freak'n crazy scrolls too fast up, down, left and right, even...
  4. Parties...good or bad for gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parties...good or bad for gaming?: It's a good question. I'm a fan of parties as its an option not a requirement. You can play with your own team, randoms or solo. I agree that I met lots and lots of new people when I didn't run...
  5. Badly Fluctuating Upload Speeds

in XboX Insiders
    Badly Fluctuating Upload Speeds: Ok so I have a Netgear Nighthawk C7000-100nas Modem/Gateway. As of about early June, my 2 Xbox One X consoles cannot play together on the same network, due to an unstable Upload speed that the...
  6. Jogos ruins -[Translation - Bad games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogos ruins -[Translation - Bad games]: Estou postando aki a minha indignação para o games with gold, eh [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] com os assinantes a live americana esta oferecendo Castlevania Symphony of night um super jogo [Mod...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 bad player

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 bad player: HI, I am not a country that speaks English but I do my best. Recently playing Forza horizon 4 encountered some bad players deliberately blocking or pushing people to the wall. I reported it later....
  8. Switch版Minecraftにおけるログイン不良 [Translation - Bad login in Switch Minecraft]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch版Minecraftにおけるログイン不良 [Translation - Bad login in Switch Minecraft]: [img] 一昨日からSwitch版MinecraftにおいてMicrosoftアカウントへのサインインができなくなりました。 ブラウザ及びXbox live上では、問題なくサインインできるのですが、コード入力を行うと、【ログイン失敗】「Microsofアカウントへのサインインを試みましたが、問題が発生しました。」と表示されサインインが行えない状況です。...
  9. LFG Is saying im posting bad words i cant make this post

in XBoX on Consoles
    LFG Is saying im posting bad words i cant make this post: can anybody tell me why this post wont work and there telling me I have bad words in it "we are starting our 9th monthly Tenkaichi tournament if you guys want to join all you got to do is message...
  10. "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?: one guy say to me on xbox to i try the hardcore tdm because not as bad like normal tdm or all bo2 is dead? 67e0c315-01c8-41de-94c2-a4218a79a8af