Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?

Discus and support Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil. But occasionally we will run into a so called... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geth, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Geth
    Geth Guest

Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil.

But occasionally we will run into a so called villain who actually isn't a horrible person.

They're just doing what they think is right.

These kind of characters add complexity to the games and make you think.

Such characters like Saren Arterius from Mass effect and Loghain Mac Tir from Dragon Age: Origins come to mind.

What characters do you know that give out this kind of vibe?

:)

Geth, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad? - Similar Threads - Antagonist Bad Guys

2. Fortnite good or bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite good or bad?: I don't like this style of play where you don't have a set goal, except to kill other players, in my opinion it's tiring and repetitive. 14f09a69-8a45-4124-a0a1-0fce7cb115e5
  3. borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded: hi! i was playing borderlands3 and due to a wrongly loading of the local save file, the cloud save file has been overwritten i’ve lost 15 of the 17 characters and hundreds of hours in playing and...
  4. Bad multiplayer connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad multiplayer connection: I am currently a student so most of the time i am connected to the schools wifi. I have great network connection with no issues whatsoever regarding streaming services, however, when it comes to...
  5. Video game antagonist you actually like.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video game antagonist you actually like.: he is my favourite, love him! 3422562f-0c08-435c-8304-e05eee69332c
  6. My bad experience with my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My bad experience with my xbox: I would like to start off that both of the consoles i have owned were malfunctioned. My xbox one had a problem with the power brick and my newest console the xbox one s also came malfunctioned...
  7. This man is bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    This man is bad: A guy reported my friend for calling him gay but when he said worse things and i reported him it didnt work so this is bad xbox need your help plz ce36c6ac-27c5-4ad7-bbd3-923dde6b2196
  8. Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?: So I ordered an Xbox One S bundle with 2 controllers for my kids for Christmas on Black Friday (Nov. 29th) through Microsoft.com. The product I received was an electronic piano keyboard, not the...
  9. Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(]: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG952: Red mala :([Translation-bad network :(] Hi Naïve, Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with connection to the network. We recommend...
  10. Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...: Many games have an antagonist you just cannot stand. You just want to get to the end where you'll have to option to challenge them or overthrow them. These antagonists aim to throw you off course,...