Anthem Connection Error

Discus and support Anthem Connection Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just purchased Anthem last night and can't connect to their servers. Spent way too much time speaking to EA tech support with no solution and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LordofTanks05, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Anthem Connection Error

Just purchased Anthem last night and can't connect to their servers. Spent way too much time speaking to EA tech support with no solution and they referred me to Xbox. Tried so many troubleshooting options with no help. Xbox says there are known issues with
    Anthem but when you click on "Learn More" it says there are none.

Anyone else having issues playing?

:)

LordofTanks05, Jun 20, 2019
  2. MindedThunder81 Win User

Anthem Connection Error

Hi there, sorry to hear about your issues connecting to the servers. I don't really have any advice that hasn't been stated before, but I just wanted to let you know that a lot of people have issues with Anthem.

I would honestly suggest trying as hard as possible to get a refund from wherever you bought the game. Anthem is fun for the first 10 hours or so but then you realise that everything is pretty much the same, so it just gets really tedious and repetitive.

Anthem may become a good game somewhere down the road much like No Man's Sky, but right now in the game's current state it isn't really worth trying too hard to get connected.

My point is that your money could probably be put to better use somewhere else, but if you're dead set on playing Anthem I would suggest giving it about a week then try to connect again. EA Servers are really wonky sometimes and in my experience they're
    not always honest about things like the servers.

Best of luck.
  3. LordofTanks05 Win User

Anthem Connection Error

Thank you! We have tried all that. We've spoken to EA 4 times and done everything they say to do and they now say it's not them. They say it must be an Xbox issue. I'm thinking I'm just going to get a refund and call it good. Oh, and no, all our other
    games are working great. It's only Anthem. :(
  4. Allebas Win User

Anthem Connection Error

5. choppyseize Win User

Anthem Connection Error

What have you tried as far as troubleshooting goes?
  6. Allebas Win User

Anthem Connection Error

Hi LordofTanks05,

Sorry to hear your having issues with Anthem. I played the game a few weeks after it came out and was having issues connecting to their servers. Luckily I had an demo through EA access. I played the game for less than 2 hours then just uninstalled it.

Are you having problems with any other games? If not then it might be a EA issue. From you can try restarting your Xbox by holding the power button your Xbox for 10 seconds. Load back into the game and see if that work. If that didn't work >> You can
    try uninstalling then reinstalling the game. If that doesn't work then yes>>>there's a problem with the servers for this game.
Thema:

Anthem Connection Error

1. Anthem Connection Error - Similar Threads - Anthem Connection Error

2. Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip: At this point I’m only reporting s this which happened the first time I attempted to launch the game. Feedback was sent after restarting the Xbox one x. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start console...
  3. Anthem game error in connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem game error in connection: I hve gifted with anthem game when i purchced the console ....the game worked for 2 days and now give message not working due to connection error.... Ihave gold membership acccess for month and ea...
  4. Anthem says I dont have gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem says I dont have gold: So I've just finished with destiny and installed anthem but I cant seem to play, it says I dont have a gold sub even though I do , I renewed a couple months back and the fact I've been playing...
  5. Impossible de lancer ANTHEM [Cannot launch ANTHEM]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de lancer ANTHEM [Cannot launch ANTHEM]: Bonjours, je n'arrive plus lancer Anthem sur ma XBOX ONE X il me dise que le jeux était rembourser ou que la precomande était annulé ce qui est impossible vu que j'ai acheter le jeux quelque jours...
  6. How everyone Feels About Anthem Besides EA's Involvement and Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How everyone Feels About Anthem Besides EA's Involvement and Problems: So now that Anthem has lost its lead developers for Dragon Age 4 within the Bioware team, and their priorities have shifted, we know that EA is responsible. This thread isn't to hate on Anthem,...
  7. Anthem request to refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem request to refund: Hello, I have contact the xbox live service(1470770381), and gave my site xbox.com/refundshelp, but no way to send my request. I bought the game in February with the upgrade. But bioware and ea...
  8. Anthem issues and refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem issues and refund?: So I pre-ordered anthem (yes I know big mistake) however my problem isn't with the content of the game, I actually rather enjoy that. My issue is that almost every time I play randomly my xbox...
  9. An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?: Up until the ARKHAM series, there hadn't really been a decent Batman game. As of now, there has YET to be a decent SUPERMAN game. So...take the flight mechanic from ANTHEM and use it to build a...
  10. Anthem Connectivity issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem Connectivity issue: I havent been able to access the Anthem VIP beta, EA access logs in fine. my friend using my home xbox was able to log in on his profile fine without having ea access, yet i cannot on another...