Anthem pre order

Discus and support Anthem pre order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I wasn't notified that my preorder for anthem was declined so when I had to repurchase it but I lost my preorder bonus is there a way to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KOBOC Nailo, Feb 25, 2019.

1. KOBOC Nailo
    KOBOC Nailo Guest

Anthem pre order

I wasn't notified that my preorder for anthem was declined so when I had to repurchase it but I lost my preorder bonus is there a way to get it

:)

KOBOC Nailo, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Frizio I iB Win User

Games releasing in 2019

I'm waiting for Anthem! I also pre-ordered it xD

Cyberpunk too for sure
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Anthem pre order

I'm not 100% on Microsoft story policy regarding preorder bonuses but contacting Microsoft support would be the best option to see if they could help you out with that. You may not be able to qualify after the game comes out but maybe with explaining what
    happened, a customer support rep could figure something out.
  4. ripe87 Win User

Anthem pre-order

Official support has yet to respond back. Several attempts and 20 hours later, here I am.
  5. itzjustARTYOM Win User

Anthem pre-order

reaching Official support is best choice
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Anthem pre-order

Then I would suggest following Cowgrlzroc advice
Thema:

Anthem pre order

1. Anthem pre order - Similar Threads - Anthem pre order

2. Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip: At this point I’m only reporting s this which happened the first time I attempted to launch the game. Feedback was sent after restarting the Xbox one x. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start console...
  3. Anthem game error in connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem game error in connection: I hve gifted with anthem game when i purchced the console ....the game worked for 2 days and now give message not working due to connection error.... Ihave gold membership acccess for month and ea...
  4. Anthem Connection Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem Connection Error: Just purchased Anthem last night and can't connect to their servers. Spent way too much time speaking to EA tech support with no solution and they referred me to Xbox. Tried so many...
  5. Anthem says I dont have gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem says I dont have gold: So I've just finished with destiny and installed anthem but I cant seem to play, it says I dont have a gold sub even though I do , I renewed a couple months back and the fact I've been playing...
  6. Impossible de lancer ANTHEM [Cannot launch ANTHEM]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de lancer ANTHEM [Cannot launch ANTHEM]: Bonjours, je n'arrive plus lancer Anthem sur ma XBOX ONE X il me dise que le jeux était rembourser ou que la precomande était annulé ce qui est impossible vu que j'ai acheter le jeux quelque jours...
  7. How everyone Feels About Anthem Besides EA's Involvement and Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How everyone Feels About Anthem Besides EA's Involvement and Problems: So now that Anthem has lost its lead developers for Dragon Age 4 within the Bioware team, and their priorities have shifted, we know that EA is responsible. This thread isn't to hate on Anthem,...
  8. Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering: I pre-ordered Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition on January 26th. Found out on Feb 22nd the release date, that none of my friends were getting it, so i submitted a refund request. Problem is my...
  9. Anthem pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem pre-order: I received a message on Xbox live from Microsoft saying I'm going to be billed a second time for my preorder of anthem. What exactly is the meaning of this?! It is 100% paid for already....
  10. Have not received my Anthem pre order vip beta code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have not received my Anthem pre order vip beta code: I pre ordered anthem the legion of dawn version of the game back in december. Its not the vip beta access weekend and i never recieved my vip beta code to play. I thought it might have been a mess...