Any 3 character gamertags left?

Discus and support Any 3 character gamertags left? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've seen a few 3 character gt's , I have 2 on my fl, but I'm wondering if it's possible that there are any left? I heard that there is a program to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMDP, Feb 17, 2014.

1. xMDP
    xMDP Guest

I've seen a few 3 character gt's , I have 2 on my fl, but I'm wondering if it's possible that there are any left? I heard that there is a program to find available gamertags of your desired length?

:)

2. Gamertag help?

Are there ANY three character gamertags available? Or any one english word gamertag?

Cypher McNasty, Feb 17, 2014
  3. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Free Killer Instinct or even Xbox One for "dedicated Xbox Gamers"

That's incorrect, as I explained in the games thread. Jago is the first character available for free. After a period he will be swapped for a different character to be used for free, after a period that character will be swapped for another character to be used for free.

So at any one time only one character will be available to use for free, but that character will change every so often so that you get to use every character at some point.

The source for this information was an interview with someone working on the game on a recent gamertag radio podcast.

STANNY08, Feb 17, 2014
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

2 Letter Gamertags

Yours is 3 A space is a character in your gamertag
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Delete

I am unsure of your point here, on Xbox having a space or special character in your name is relatively recent. The new gamertag system that is rolling out will allow anyone to have any gamertag they like (within 12 characters) and a suffix added as identifier.
    NY is different to N Y as already pointed out, N Y is 3 characters in length and NY only 2. These are completely different gamertags in the systems view. Also just because a gamertag is inactive on the Xbox, it does not mean that the account is inactive across
    Microsoft products.
  6. OrangeKao-704FDC27-D Win User

I lost my Achievements

Just powered on my console and play Fallout 3, it shows my gamertag has used to play on another console, but I did not. Fallout 3 achievement becom zero(0), lost Halo Reach awards.(few Helmet) Note: I never use my gamertag on any other console. I use strong,
    complete random password, 16(max) character, upper case, lower case, number and special characters, and never use same password on any other site.
  7. Archangel561 Win User

Unable to change gamertag back to a previous one

The gamertag in question is . It is 12 characters long leaving only 3 more characters that could be spaces. I have searched multiple variations and still could not find a profile.
  8. Syn Plays Xbox Win User

2 Letter Gamertags

2 letters are so pointless unless they're real words such as At, or OR, not just random letters and numbers.

Plus, yours is 3 characters. When you make a gamertag, it doesn't go by letters, it goes by characters, which you have 3 of.

I don't know how long you've had your account, but i'm gonna make an assumption that you've bought the gamertag since every 2-3 character gamertags have been made and are silver accounts.

It has no meaning to it, it isn't an old nickname, it doesn't, for lack of a better term, "stick" to you.

It's a random gamertag that has no meaning and your just lucky to have because people really get off to the fact that they have a random short gamertag that affects your gameplay none.

But congrats, I guess.
Thema:

1. Any 3 character gamertags left? - Similar Threads - character gamertags left

2. Let's Talk About Xbox Character Cosplay!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Xbox Character Cosplay!: Hello, Xbox gamers! I hope you're all doing well! Before hopping into this topic I wanted to take a minute to thank those who participated in my last post “Let’s Talk About Clubs!” I enjoyed...
  3. What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?: I don't think they will be included in the story, only multiplayer characters as they did in Gears 4 with the Run the jewels guys. fc05b684-f2e2-4e46-9d39-d7b8b223b040
  4. Disney Infinity Character Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity Character Portal: Does the character portal from Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox 360 work with Disney Infinity Xbox One? 1fda468c-9fd2-4a69-836a-5b824c05b528
  5. Issues transferring characters from Borderlands 2 GOTY from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues transferring characters from Borderlands 2 GOTY from 360 to One: I'm trying to move my BL2 character saves from my 360 to my One, but have run into an issue. I can successfully upload a character from my 360 to the cloud, but when I go to my Xbox One and go to...
  6. all my characters have been lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all my characters have been lost: I arrived to play diablo as usual. Yesterday, my characters were all present and ready to fight. Tonight, all my characters are no longer there. The game asks me to create a new character, but I'm...
  7. GTA 5 Locked Out of Both Characters. Changed my Gamertag, and it still doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    GTA 5 Locked Out of Both Characters. Changed my Gamertag, and it still doesn't work.: Hi; I have been locked out of both characters on GTA 5, by a modder. I have changed my gamertag, and it still doesn't work. Is there any way to unlock this account, or do I need to open up a...
  8. Gamertag is our Character name?... or will we have a character name linked to our GT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag is our Character name?... or will we have a character name linked to our GT?: Gamertag is our Character name?... or will we have a character name linked to our GT? *I hope we can have custom character names like in Neverwinter which are linked to our Gamertag. I...
  9. Character Names vs Gamertags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Character Names vs Gamertags: I played the PC beta, and when I ran into other players, I would see their character name above their head instead of their ESO login/username. It really added to the experience. I hope we will...
  10. Can You Raise The Gamertag Character Limit to 16 or more?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can You Raise The Gamertag Character Limit to 16 or more?: Hi! I am a Minecraft: Pocket Edition fan! I have created my own Minecraft username that is greater than 15 characters. I really want to keep my Minecraft username. My Minecraft username has lots...