Any 3 character gamertags left?

Discus and support Any 3 character gamertags left? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've seen a few 3 character gt's , I have 2 on my fl, but I'm wondering if it's possible that there are any left? I heard that there is a program to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMDP, Feb 17, 2014.

1. xMDP
    xMDP Guest

I've seen a few 3 character gt's , I have 2 on my fl, but I'm wondering if it's possible that there are any left? I heard that there is a program to find available gamertags of your desired length?

:)

2. Gamertag help?

Are there ANY three character gamertags available? Or any one english word gamertag?

Cypher McNasty, Feb 17, 2014
  3. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Free Killer Instinct or even Xbox One for "dedicated Xbox Gamers"

That's incorrect, as I explained in the games thread. Jago is the first character available for free. After a period he will be swapped for a different character to be used for free, after a period that character will be swapped for another character to be used for free.

So at any one time only one character will be available to use for free, but that character will change every so often so that you get to use every character at some point.

The source for this information was an interview with someone working on the game on a recent gamertag radio podcast.

STANNY08, Feb 17, 2014
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

2 Letter Gamertags

Yours is 3 A space is a character in your gamertag
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Delete

I am unsure of your point here, on Xbox having a space or special character in your name is relatively recent. The new gamertag system that is rolling out will allow anyone to have any gamertag they like (within 12 characters) and a suffix added as identifier.
    NY is different to N Y as already pointed out, N Y is 3 characters in length and NY only 2. These are completely different gamertags in the systems view. Also just because a gamertag is inactive on the Xbox, it does not mean that the account is inactive across
    Microsoft products.
  6. OrangeKao-704FDC27-D Win User

I lost my Achievements

Just powered on my console and play Fallout 3, it shows my gamertag has used to play on another console, but I did not. Fallout 3 achievement becom zero(0), lost Halo Reach awards.(few Helmet) Note: I never use my gamertag on any other console. I use strong,
    complete random password, 16(max) character, upper case, lower case, number and special characters, and never use same password on any other site.
  7. Smwutches Win User

New gamertag system

The 12 character cap is to keep the full limit with the suffix to 15-16 characters.

Why do gamertags only support 12 characters now?

We require at least 3 characters to auto-assign you a suffix and make sure that everybody has an equal chance to have a name they can be proud of. Many older games allowed 16 characters for displaying gamertags.
    We’re reserving three of those characters for the suffix and one for the # symbol, leaving 12 characters for gamertags.
  8. AyeeJamesy Win User

Changing Gamertag

Suffixes are 4 digits by default but depend on how many gamers have chosen that gamertag. For a 12-character gamertag, we are
    limited to a 3-digit suffix. For an 11-character gamertag, we are limited to a 4-digit suffix. 10-character gamertag, 5-digit suffix
Thema:

1. Any 3 character gamertags left? - Similar Threads - character gamertags left

2. Gamertag Character limit increase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Character limit increase: I'm confident I'm not the first person to bring this up. I had a great GT before changing it back to my old one after a *fun night* that I don't even remember. I left it alone for a while and on...
  3. Can you/are you going to bring back 15 character gamertags?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you/are you going to bring back 15 character gamertags?: I don't know who came up with the idea to copy Discord, but they made a terrible decision, I hate the new system, I think 15 character gamertags need to stay. Please just bring this back, I can...
  4. Increase maximum allowed characters in gamertag back to 15

in XboX Insiders
    Increase maximum allowed characters in gamertag back to 15: There's a gamertag that I had been wanting for a long while now because I go by that name on other platforms, but it was taken. When I heard that Microsoft changed the way gamertags worked to...
  5. Gamertag character length

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag character length: Pretty frustrated with the new 12 character limit on the gamertags! The 15 characters was perfect and i want to change my name in honor of a friend i loss and now even tho im grandfathered in with...
  6. The Importance of Restoring the 15 Character Count of Gamertags

in XboX Insiders
    The Importance of Restoring the 15 Character Count of Gamertags: A few weeks back Xbox Live made some radical changes to Gamertags. The move is sold as an increase in available characters which can be used to create a Gamertag. However this comes at a bizarre...
  7. Gamertag characters

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag characters: I was changing a friends name on his account but apparently mine was logged in. I literally clicked on sign in with different accounts but the name effected my account and i lost my name paid for...
  8. will it be possible to still use 16 character gamertags when changing it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    will it be possible to still use 16 character gamertags when changing it?: so i had been planning on changing my gamertag when I could scrape the extra money together for it because of the already short 16 character limit I had a hard time coming up with something I...
  9. If they're going to shorten the amount of characters used in gamertags they should at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If they're going to shorten the amount of characters used in gamertags they should at least...: Expressing creativity should be a very important factor in making decisions to shorten the gamertag characters. c42ec36c-d4d3-41c0-9eb7-8a5d91a06bb8
  10. GTA 5 Locked Out of Both Characters. Changed my Gamertag, and it still doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    GTA 5 Locked Out of Both Characters. Changed my Gamertag, and it still doesn't work.: Hi; I have been locked out of both characters on GTA 5, by a modder. I have changed my gamertag, and it still doesn't work. Is there any way to unlock this account, or do I need to open up a...