Any advice to get a better connection over streaming?

Discus and support Any advice to get a better connection over streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I keep getting Network issues when streaming over normal WiFi. Also, it seems when playing GTA I can’t shoot whenever I press the Right Trigger. Any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wman500, Feb 24, 2020.

1. /u/Wman500
    /u/Wman500 Guest

I keep getting Network issues when streaming over normal WiFi. Also, it seems when playing GTA I can’t shoot whenever I press the Right Trigger. Any advice.

Btw: I’m over a wireless connection, not Ethernet

submitted by /u/Wman500
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wman500, Feb 24, 2020
  2. VibroPlex Win User

Can't connect to xbox live

Ans, OBTW, this is an Accounts issue; you will get better advice in Forum 03, as this forumn focuses on Internet Connectivity issues.
  3. Rasilitin Win User

Flash drives and external hard drives on x1

USB.3 connected and are over 250gb I need to get one better this
  4. EROCKK92 Win User

Does it get any better?

Thanks, I just can't get into this game. When you have to make yourself play then it's not a good sign.
  5. IGutlessIWonder Win User

Does it get any better?

Yea, that's the way I sort of felt when playing Rage. The game is good, there is no doubt about it, but if you were expecting more play time or expecting this game to play similar to Fallout or Borderlands then you are going to be a bit displeased. id discribed
    this game shortly before it released that it is an open-world FPS. No real RPG elements like that of Fallout.

Sure there are things similar to both Borderlands like the driving from place to place and using your vehicle in similar ways or what have you. It's similar to Fallout in a way that you can find recipes and schematics but that's about it.
  6. glarktastic Win User

Does it get any better?

honestly if you like racing spend time on the track. Its like the only thing left i actually enjoy playing.
Thema:

1. Any advice to get a better connection over streaming? - Similar Threads - advice better connection

2. Not entirely sure with Xbox Support Gamer advice

in XboX Insiders
    Not entirely sure with Xbox Support Gamer advice: I've read the rules, and I don't think this belongs here, but I was told by an Xbox Support Gamer to report it here. I was falsely mass reported by a group of kids from an Overwatch lobby and...
  3. afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?: Hooked the dongleup , recognized. turned off ,doesnt recognize. Headset paired, nada from console...advise, please ab6bfeb1-f2b3-4620-86d8-a893a1ad1ff9
  4. Need advice for false reporting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice for false reporting: Hey, everyone! Someone I know is falsely reporting me. They are also getting their friends to report me. I don't want to get banned. Any advice? Thanks in advance....
  5. Looking for advice on Xbox One maintenance / cleaning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for advice on Xbox One maintenance / cleaning.: Im a pack a day smoker and cigarette smoke tends to leave a sticky/oily residue on walls, lampshades, and electronics that dust really clings to. I also happen to smoke a lot in the same room i...
  6. Ring and new xbox - please advice

in XboX Insiders
    Ring and new xbox - please advice: I am part of alpha skip and I am courios about something. Is the ring related to the physical box or to my Microsoft account? Lets say i am buying new xbox and add my account, will i start from...
  7. x box S screen advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box S screen advice: overwhelmed mum alert !!! xbox one S not X, is it compatibility with a 144hz screen, advice please? its an xmas present, pending arrival of more powerful pc next year, but current screen broken,...
  8. Opinion on the Xbox One stereo headset adapters? Any Advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opinion on the Xbox One stereo headset adapters? Any Advice?: My design lab controller's headset jack is a lost cause and I never purchased a warranty or anything for it. A friend suggested that I get a xbox one stereo headset adapter. I have seen them at a...
  9. Game Share across two consoles advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share across two consoles advice: Hi guys, im new to Xbox and i would like some advice please. i have just bought an xbox one x with game pass and xbox live, for me. I also bought an xbox one s for my son. How do i share my...
  10. Any advice for better streaming quality?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any advice for better streaming quality?: I put this in the Discussion section, maybe it should be support, but I am looking for feedback either way. I got the bright idea to stream from the Xbox One, to my 'new gaming PC'. I put that in...