Any BioShock fans in the house? In this wide-ranging podcast interview, the legendary...

Discus and support Any BioShock fans in the house? In this wide-ranging podcast interview, the legendary... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://www.arcadeattack.co.uk/ken-levine-bioshock-interview/ submitted by /u/adrianoarcade [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/adrianoarcade, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Any BioShock fans in the house? In this wide-ranging podcast interview, the legendary...

/u/adrianoarcade, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

What good is 4gb of memory?

3. Murderstyle75 Win User
  4. Murderstyle75 Win User

Disappointment

5. Echo4Ent Win User

BioShock

Very much a fan! They left the possibility of so many world wide open. There NEEDS to be another game.
  6. spiffy939 Win User

Bioshock Infinite delayed till 2013 :(

I know you are a huge Bioshock fan but were you a fan of the multiplayer in Bioshock 2?
Thema:

Any BioShock fans in the house? In this wide-ranging podcast interview, the legendary...

1. Any BioShock fans in the house? In this wide-ranging podcast interview, the legendary... - Similar Threads - BioShock fans house

2. Bioshock 2 remastered (steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 remastered (steam): So I've been through the 2k support service, we've done memory checks, clean boots disk scans, run DISM and driver reinstalls. The best we could determine from logs was it might be RADAR_PRE_LEAK...
  3. Bioshock Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Remastered: Hello all, So… just purchased the Bioshock Remastered collection for Xbox one as I loved the series and wanted to play it again but wasnt going to pay the daylight robbery price of £14.99 for the...
  4. Bioshock: Infinite not downloading from the Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock: Infinite not downloading from the Collection?: I got BioShock: The Collection recently and installed it. 1 and 2 installed, Infinite did not even though the case says all three games should be there. And it only comes with one disc so I know...
  5. Xbox 360 bioshock one disc stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 bioshock one disc stopped working: Xbox 360 bioshock 1 disc stopped working in xbox one and even my new series x.. I can't install either bioshock na or japan. I can install the darkness na and japan and all my others... Tryibg...
  6. Bioshock infinite complete edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock infinite complete edition: I have the bioshock infinite complete edition disk for 360 so I wanted to play on my Xbox one but when I put the disk in it sees it as the regular edition and even the bonus content disk won't...
  7. Can't Install original Bioshock on my Xbox One "There is a problem getting this content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install original Bioshock on my Xbox One "There is a problem getting this content...: I have tried installing my physical Bioshock 1 on to my Xbox One S but when the disc is in the console, a message appears "There is a problem getting this content right now" , the disc is in...
  8. Original Bioshock on the 360 won't install on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Bioshock on the 360 won't install on XB1: I have tried installing my physical copy of the first release of Bioshock 1 (360 version) onto my XB1. It will not recognize it as being a game that can be installed for some reason. The box that...
  9. Bioshock 2 (360) connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 (360) connectivity issues: Tried playing multiplayer on Bioshock 2 (360 version) the past 2 nights and I cannot get into a multiplayer lobby. I get an "unable to connect to lobby" message and then an "unable to connect to...
  10. Bioshock 2 Pvp not connecting to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 Pvp not connecting to xbox live: Hello! I've been trying to play Bioshock 2 (360) pvp, which was working perfectly fine until last night. Ever since then, it gives infinite loading screens, crashes, and even crashing the entire...