Any chance of a new broadcasting tab ?

Discus and support Any chance of a new broadcasting tab ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Well with Mixer obviously shutting down and recent removal of the broadcasting tab from the latest dashboard is there any hopes of a different... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YouThirsty, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Any chance of a new broadcasting tab ?

Well with Mixer obviously shutting down and recent removal of the broadcasting tab from the latest dashboard is there any hopes of a different broadcasting tab being implemented ? For use with platforms such as YouTube, Twitch and other streaming platforms...

submitted by /u/YouThirsty
    [link] [comments]

/u/YouThirsty, Jun 29, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Can't turn on camera on mixer

Mixer has recently launched a new Streamer Review System.

"if you stream to Mixer from PC or Mobile, or if you use a camera while streaming on Xbox through native broadcasting, you will be prompted to renew your stream key on Mixer.com to ensure there’s no lapse in your live streaming.."

Here is what you need to do:

1. On your browser, sign into Mixer with your linked Microsoft Account.
    2. Navigate to your "Broadcast Dashboard" page and click on the "Broadcast" tab.
    3. Select "Get Started" inside the "Broadcast" tab.
    4. Watch the required Mixer Safety Video.
    5. Once video is complete, your account will enter a 24-hour review period.
    6. Once the 24-hour countdown is complete, return to your "Broadcast" tab to read and sign the Streamer Pledge.
    7. Congratulations! you have received your new stream key! You can now leverage your stream key to continue streaming on Mixer.

Hope this helps!

3. Noel Powell Win User

I can not record 10 minute movies

The option can be found under the Broadcast and Capture tab in Preferences.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

Hi there Nuts

I think microphone is not recorded in game clips, but is only broadcasted for broadcast reasons of course that is most likely the case. To capture the party they must select broadcast my voice in party for twitch/mixer in the party tab themselves or the
    viewers won't hear them
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Halo 5 LIVE!

Electro, even though it was "live" there still could've been a delay of anywhere to a few seconds to a few minutes from their broadcast. If so, then that could EASILY ruin any chance you have of putting in a code.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Why do games with gold not show on purchase history?

Games with Gold do appear in their own separate tab similar to your Ready to Install and your Game Pass tabs. Have you by any chance been able to locate that?
Thema:

Any chance of a new broadcasting tab ?

1. Any chance of a new broadcasting tab ? - Similar Threads - chance broadcasting tab

2. XBLA - Second Chance Policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLA - Second Chance Policy: Now I have already been and done talked to the Xbox Ambassadors overseer's (Aka, Xbox Staff / XBLPET etc) and I have brought up the topic of discussion about Second Chances within the Xbox...
  3. Is there a chance of Forza Motorsport 2 backwards compatibility in 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a chance of Forza Motorsport 2 backwards compatibility in 2020: I want Forza Motorsport 2 backwards compatibility even tho Xbox Series X and S (I guess) is coming. But i want more games to play on Xbox One d4c3257c-19dc-42fd-a7a9-4844c38722fe
  4. What are my chances of getting "accepted" by now.

in XboX Insiders
    What are my chances of getting "accepted" by now.: [IMG] submitted by /u/bigdaddyhashbrown [link] [comments]
  5. Any chance of Xbox 360 games being playable on Console Streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Any chance of Xbox 360 games being playable on Console Streaming?: I would really like to play Sonic Generations and Banjo-Kazooie N&B on my phone, but you can't as of now. Any chance of them being playable at some point? submitted by /u/BrochachoYT [link]...
  6. Xbox Enforcement Team Errors affecting chances into Ambassador Program.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team Errors affecting chances into Ambassador Program.: Anyone else upset over Enforcement team making mistakes or taking things way too seriously, effecting your chances getting into the xbox Ambassador program ? (Errors/mistakes such as Profile...
  7. How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?: Hi, I don't know too much on how the top 2 rings work and trying to understand it a bit more. How can one join or get a better chance at joining one of these rings? I'm level 5 W/ 2 years 3 months...
  8. How can i change my home xbox if i used all my chances?

in XboX Insiders
    How can i change my home xbox if i used all my chances?: submitted by /u/DawYs [link] [comments]
  9. XCloud Preview chances

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Preview chances: Did I hurt my chances of being entered into the preview for entering "Other" LG phone. The V30 Plus wasn't on the list although I'm pretty sure it's still a relevant flagship phone. Just curious...
  10. Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin??: If someone was removed from the Ambassador Program for Xbox 3-4+ years ago, is it possible for them to rejoin or be given a second chance? If not, why? If yes, how would someone go about that...