Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0?

Discus and support Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It was a pushed update - I don't think a controller update had been pushed before, so I'd like to know details. I am an Alpha Skip-Ahead. Thanks... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/10Fudges, Aug 10, 2019.

1. /u/10Fudges
    /u/10Fudges Guest

It was a pushed update - I don't think a controller update had been pushed before, so I'd like to know details.

I am an Alpha Skip-Ahead.

Thanks

submitted by /u/10Fudges
    [link] [comments]

/u/10Fudges, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Trentelshark Win User

XBOX ONE CONTROLLER

I'm going to assume you did the controller firmware update when the latest release pushed to your console? If you didn't give it a shot and see if it helps. There is also an update in the April preview to address two issues with the previous controller
    firmware:

*NEW CONTROLLER FIRMWARE UPDATE*

Update to help address controller disconnect issues.

Update to help address headset adapter audio quality.

That is from the release notes in the forums and since applying the update to my controller, I haven't had any issues with this since. So if you have the latest firmware applied hang in there, and when the April preview goes GA, try updating it and see
    if it resolves the issue at that point :).
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

No sound mic

4. Davidwoosh Win User

XBOX ONE S losing controller signal mid game

did you update the controller firmware ? there was one on release date after you updated the console.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!

Two people playing next to each other.
    Have both controllers been updated with the latest Firmware update?

There have been new releases of firmware recently?
  6. Noakespg Win User

Not receiving adapter/controller update--incompatible headset?

I have this same issue and it IS a problem. I manually updated my firmware for each of my controllers BEFORE getting by XO Seven. Now whenever I plug in the headset it prompts me to update firmware (although the sound is already working). When I try and
    update it fails without giving an error, then my controller will no longer sync.

This is incredibly annoying and I hope that MS either fix the console's firmware to stop asking me to update or release another firmware update for the controller which fixes the syncing issue.
Thema:

1. Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0? - Similar Threads - controller firmware update

2. XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update: I updated both of my xbox wireless controllers to firmware version 4.8.1923.0 and since then neither of them can connect to my windows 10 PC anymore. Is there any way to troubleshoot and/or fix...
  3. Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?: I've updated my controller firmware and restarted my console. I'm still having an issue pairing my controller to my Moto G4 and need to use the Bluetooth Force Pin Pair to get the controller to...
  4. Xbox One Controller not detecting Headset after firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not detecting Headset after firmware update: Hi, not sure if this is exactly where I should ask this. I've recently got a pair of Astro A40's and they originally didn't get detected by my Xbox One Controller via 3.5mm connection. I tried...
  5. The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...: I use a Mac and when I attempt to pair my Xbox One Controller with Bluetooth is connects fine, the problem is getting my controller out of bluetooth mode and switching back to wired mode, but when...
  6. Attempted firmware update for xbox one controller led to an unresponsive controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Attempted firmware update for xbox one controller led to an unresponsive controller: I recently tried to update my xbox one controller using windows 10. I connected the controller with via USB, and installed the xbox accessories app from the store. After I started the update, it...
  7. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller: I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update for my controller. after my controller...
  8. Wireless controller firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless controller firmware update: I was pleasantly surprised to be promoted to update my controller firmware after installing the latest ASA build. What was even more impressive was that it didn’t ask me to plug in a USB cable and...
  9. Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated: So I have recently been experiencing this problem with my razer nari ultimate headset not functioning with the xbox elite controller, and other people have said that the firmware on the elite...
  10. Xbox One Controller on Windows 10 PC failed firmware update! The controller is now bricked!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller on Windows 10 PC failed firmware update! The controller is now bricked!!!: I don't have a console, but I need to fix my Xbox One controller. I used the Xbox Accessories app to update it, using my brand-new phone's USB cord to plug it in. I had a fully-charged...