Any fix on "Finishing things up" problem?

Discus and support Any fix on "Finishing things up" problem? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So this issue was resolved with a past update on the delta ring but again today destiny 2 had another update. As soon as i start the download the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/intxlerance, Nov 20, 2020 at 2:03 AM.

1. Any fix on "Finishing things up" problem?

So this issue was resolved with a past update on the delta ring but again today destiny 2 had another update. As soon as i start the download the console shut down completely, when i turned it back on the download started again and when it hit 100% completion, i get "finishing things up" which never ends. Iv done a standard hard reset and followed standard protocol of if console has a issue. Still no change. Anyone have any fix?

submitted by /u/intxlerance
    [link] [comments]

/u/intxlerance, Nov 20, 2020 at 2:03 AM
  2. DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D Win User

DLC glitches

Sadly I gave up on this game after DLC 3, I imagine I will go back and finish it after the bugs are fixed (if they get fixed) and finish it off
  3. tplarkin7 Win User

Dashboard not loading well when connecting to xbox live

Remove hard drive, boot up console and deny any update it offers, let it finish booting up offline.

Turn off, plug drive back on, reboot as normal.

That fixes this problem for many people.
  4. voyager4023 Win User

Epsilon Car Mission

The update yesterday fixed the issue where you don't receive the mission start email or cutscene start map icon if you finished this mission then reloaded from a save after, but it may not have fixed the problem you're having. Even today I did one of the
    later Epsilon missions and I had to restart it several times and do different things to get the proper events to trigger, it seems like this series of missions was one of the last things they finished up and they didn't do a very good job of it.
  5. OldPepsiMan Win User

... Okay, WTF?!

I finished the game back in January, had no significant glitches. I did make an error in choices that messed up the Oblivion Walker achievement, so I had to start a new game to finish that off. I'm tempted to update all the "fixes" since then, start a new
    game, and see if they've made things better or worse.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Xbox 360 slim slow in starting and connecting

Ok, there's a maneuver that may fix it.

Remove the hard drive and boot up without it, denying any update offers, finish the start up offline.

Power down properly, restore the HDD, and boot up as normal.

Sometimes this rids the console of whatever makes it load slow.
Thema:

Any fix on "Finishing things up" problem?

1. Any fix on "Finishing things up" problem? - Similar Threads - fix Finishing things

2. Where can I get my controller fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get my controller fixed: I dont know where i can get my controller fixed it is elite controller series 2 3a6d7988-d720-4efe-b0bb-325000505bc6
  3. Xbox One X slow/freezing/crashing. Full factory reset did not fix issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X slow/freezing/crashing. Full factory reset did not fix issues.: Hello My Xbox One X is 2-3 years old. This past month it began to freeze within a few minutes of start up to the point where it became unusable. I ended up soft factory resetting. Then hard...
  4. just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?: about half an hour ago i decided to give cloud gaming a try on my phone (Samsung A70) but upon opening a game the audio constantly cuts out. its inaudible, p much just random blasts of sound. how...
  5. What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...: What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out and error 0x8923103D keeps popping up? e3ee8625-7b71-4778-b400-4370b2ed806a
  6. Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?: Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites: Xbox Console Companion does not work for this purpose and asks me to use Xbox app, Xbox app and Gamebar (Win+G) does not work either.. It...
  7. Please can we finally get a fix for this

in XboX Insiders
    Please can we finally get a fix for this: The sounds of the dashboard, notifications, settings menu, headset or no headset Across 3 different TVs Xbox one X now series X The static pop, crackle or half cut sounds, It’s a software...
  8. PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.: PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting. I've tried resetting it to fix the problem that didn't work, but turning off HDMI CEC corrected the issue. My LG CX wasn't...
  9. How to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix: My game play keeps freezing a few minutes into playing, every game is doing this. I have tried restarting the system, i have factory reset the system, and this continues to happen. Please help...
  10. my ban has finished but i stil cam massage but still go on games fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    my ban has finished but i stil cam massage but still go on games fix this: my ban has finished but i cant massage its bean 16days its a 14day ban fix it e4316e75-f943-413b-ae84-3ff885ef6fe9