Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user?

Discus and support Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; any of the Lego games are great couch co-op games. I was just coming to say this, they are simple on their face and loads of fun!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gimpy_P, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Gimpy_P
    Gimpy_P Guest

I was just coming to say this, they are simple on their face and loads of fun!

:)

Gimpy_P, Apr 25, 2019
  2. BowenB23 Win User

I've played them all how ever did a couple with my wife and they can get a little messy when you two can't agree and you are on a timer. LOL
  3. Darkwolfecze Win User

Lego, Overcooked, Forza Motorsport games, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Diablo is a lot of fun etc...
  4. xNikolex Win User

Human fall flat and gang beasts are also worth a shot plenty of fun!
  5. Saeleth Win User

You guys could always check out Game Pass, if you don't mind passing the controller back and forth taking turns I would recommend Forza 4!
  6. CJ Win User

I would personally say Diablo 3 or any of the Lego Games
Thema:

1. Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user? - Similar Threads - player couch games

2. Visual aids for non hearing impaired players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Visual aids for non hearing impaired players: I’m not going to name any names, most of you will probably know exactly what I’m talking about anyway, but recently a game (not Xbox specific) has added a setting to turn on visual affects for...
  3. Bluray player no ot installing error code 0x80D03801

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray player no ot installing error code 0x80D03801: I tried to up update bluray player app it did not update,so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall it is showing error Code 0x80D03801 How to install it 7c1d7f97-225f-4312-8b48-9aee65e26849
  4. Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one: I could not get 360 disc for both left 4 dead games working on xbox one untill i went to settings then storage then i clicked clear local game storage console rebboted then in storage again then...
  5. Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music): Hey, i'm pretty sure that you know what i (well i guess a lot of player) want. Is there any chance that you let VLC or other great apps play audio files such as songs in the background? Xbox's...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them): When hosting a Minecraft (Bedrock edition) world on my PC, people on Xbox can't seem to connect to my world - getting the message: "Unable to connect to world". However PC players can join me fine...
  7. I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing: I was commbanned on my main account again becuse of x box live's way of baning people. I realy hope that x box can fix this problem and realy look into who started what and why. This has not only...
  8. Tenure players discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tenure players discount?: I am seeing a lot "Franchise Players" here in the forums, I myself am approaching year number 8. How long have you been playing? Does Microsoft award such long Tenures, and if not do you think...
  9. Wie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...: Hallo Community, weiss jemand von euch wie man in Raiden V lokal Co-op aktiviert? Ich habe auf dem Start-Button vom Player 2 während der Fighterauswahl gedrückt, aber es passiert nix. Oder ist...
  10. No full screen for couch co-op multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No full screen for couch co-op multi player: Unable to view full screen when playing online couch co-op when playing gears or black ops 3 on the Xbox One... any ideas on how to fix issue. It does not happened when playing advance warfare...