Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user?

Discus and support Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; any of the Lego games are great couch co-op games. I was just coming to say this, they are simple on their face and loads of fun!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gimpy_P, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Gimpy_P
    Gimpy_P Guest

I was just coming to say this, they are simple on their face and loads of fun!

:)

Gimpy_P, Apr 25, 2019
  2. BowenB23 Win User

I've played them all how ever did a couple with my wife and they can get a little messy when you two can't agree and you are on a timer. LOL
  3. Darkwolfecze Win User

Lego, Overcooked, Forza Motorsport games, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Diablo is a lot of fun etc...
  4. xNikolex Win User

Human fall flat and gang beasts are also worth a shot plenty of fun!
  5. Saeleth Win User

You guys could always check out Game Pass, if you don't mind passing the controller back and forth taking turns I would recommend Forza 4!
  6. CJ Win User

I would personally say Diablo 3 or any of the Lego Games
Thema:

1. Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user? - Similar Threads - player couch games

2. Brawl Stars Player Hack

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Brawl Stars Player Hack: Generator Online for iOS Android Platforms < Brawl Stars Hack AUGUST 2019 Gems Coins or web AUGUST UPDATED!!! Free Gems and Coins for BRAWL STARS Game for all COUNTRIES!!! KW: How...
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zoo Tycoon 2 player: I need help connecting my children to play zoo tycoon together. I hold the account with the online subscription and the kids have accounts set up within that. How can i set them up to play this...
  4. Reporting Players Who Have Deleted their Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting Players Who Have Deleted their Messages: I recently reported a player who had sent me an offensive message, but I just noticed that they also deleted the message a little after I reported them. Will they still be punished or will they no...
  5. I Want To Change My Name But Its Taken By A Inactive Player

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Want To Change My Name But Its Taken By A Inactive Player: so i just wanted to change my name but the name is taken by a person with no games no achievments and hes just never online is it possible that microsoft can delete the account or should i just...
  6. What product is needed to play multi-player on PC??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What product is needed to play multi-player on PC??: my xbox gold live subscription is only for my console, but i game mostly on PC. does xbox gamepass ultimate provide this? d89d5cba-351f-45de-bcd7-c54ddab2cde9
  7. Call Of Duty WWII Multi-Player Soldiers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty WWII Multi-Player Soldiers: So after a couple of weeks playing multi player I have set some of my soldiers as fit for me, no problem right? After playing half of a day yesterday, took a break came back an hour later and all...
  8. Two players on human fall flat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two players on human fall flat: We have bought human fall flat for our Xbox one, which is connected to our TV. We bought it virtually from the online store. We cannot get another player on and get it to go into split screen. My...
  9. Wie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...: Hallo Community, weiss jemand von euch wie man in Raiden V lokal Co-op aktiviert? Ich habe auf dem Start-Button vom Player 2 während der Fighterauswahl gedrückt, aber es passiert nix. Oder ist...
  10. No full screen for couch co-op multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No full screen for couch co-op multi player: Unable to view full screen when playing online couch co-op when playing gears or black ops 3 on the Xbox One... any ideas on how to fix issue. It does not happened when playing advance warfare...